Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

LOL....laughing at F'bammer trying to make something outta nothing....

Birmingham

Re: LOL....laughing at F'bammer trying to make something outta nothing....
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2009, 08:21:27 PM »
Hook.  Line.  Sinker.

The only one that was "hook, line, and sinkered" was perry.  He listened to Finebaum and did exactly what he wanted him to do. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2009, 08:30:08 PM »
The only one that was "hook, line, and sinkered" was perry.  He listened to Finebaum and did exactly what he wanted him to do. 

^^^^ Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner ^^^^

Not only that, 'Ham, but he started a thread about him and had a bunch of people talking about Finebaum. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2009, 08:40:27 PM »
You have 1956 posts... one more and you have a national championship.

That is all.
BAM!

Off to eBay to bid on a ring.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Birmingham

« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2009, 08:44:20 PM »
BAM!

Off to eBay to bid on a ring.

Good idea.  Take advantage of this because Birdman has over 4,000 posts and still hasn't gotten to Auburn's 2nd National Championship.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2009, 08:49:25 PM »
Good idea.  Take advantage of this because Birdman has over 4,000 posts and still hasn't gotten to Auburn's 2nd National Championship.

83' should have been ours. My counselor says if I stay consistent with the medication for 3 more years, that nasty tic and eye thing should reduce itself at least another 37%.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2009, 09:29:03 PM »
I could care less about what f'bammer says.  My post was to point and laugh at the bammer fanbase getting all in an uproar because of what "they" said Coach Trooper said.  In my first post on the subject, I was going off of memory when I stated that I didn't think he actually said it, because on Sunday I went back and watched the replay on the SEC network and I remembered them doing the pre-game somewhat special on Coach Trooper and I remember him hook arming McNeil, at first I thought he'd said "you gotta gemme somma dat".  I didn't think anything about it, until my source on his bat phone sent me a message saying that they were talking about it on the f'bammer show.

Then when I went back to re-watch the replay, it wasn't until then that I could hear if he actually said "nigga" which he didn't, like I've stated before he never pronounced the "Gs".  So, If you watch the entire piece you'll actually hear that Coach Trooper says "Mc..Nerr" he's doing the arm hook while he's saying "Neil".  I still wouldn't care if he actually said it.  But, for the ignorant bammers to come out and say that he definitely said it and f'bammer getting callers to call in saying that Coach Trooper should be fired over saying it, even though he didn't actually say it, is what's hilarious.  Desperation is a stinky cologne.  BTW, ED, I'm not complaining about what "y'all" are saying, I'm pointing and laughing at "your" fan base and "your" mouth piece.  Hell keep talking, I'll just continue to point and laugh.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 10:43:43 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2009, 09:41:08 PM »
Again, I submit. Watch for yourself.

There's not much interpretation involved.

What he said, in no way resembles the word "nigga". It started with an "n", and that's where the similarity stops.

"Nem nurr" = "Them there". The end.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 09:43:03 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2009, 09:53:36 PM »
Again, I submit. Watch for yourself.

There's not much interpretation involved.

What he said, in no way resembles the word "nigga". It started with an "n", and that's where the similarity stops.

"Nem nurr" = "Them there". The end.

after watching it again....Coach Troop almost hit McNeil with his Massive ring.  McNeil would've went to the hospital because that Hog Molly would've put a 5 inch gash in his head.  That's irresponsible of Coach Trooper and he should be fired.  These are kids we're talking about here, for crying out loud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Talon

« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2009, 10:29:35 PM »
They pissed, moaned, and carried on the loudest over "Boom Mother Fucka!" a couple of years back.

Good times...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In his first news conference as AUBURN'S head coach in 1981, Pat Dye was asked this question:  "How long will it take you to beat Alabama"?  To which he responded, "Oh, about 60 minutes".

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2009, 10:50:18 PM »
Ignoring all the ignorant bickering, there's a point here that's being missed.

Finebaum always -- and I stress ALWAYS -- has an agenda.  

Since coming over to JOX that agenda has changed somewhat.  His show has become more Bama centric.  The "issues" he raises are often calcluated to cast Auburn in the worst possible light.

He was the only one beating the Eric Smith drum, even though he may have been right and that situation may still cause some grief after the season.  

He is the only one advancing this ridiculous issue.  

Why?  

Three reasons:

1) His show caters to Bama rabble. They would rather talk about an Auburn misfortune than their own turd-tastic program.  

2) When he screams and points at us, we react. It not only drives his ratings up but it also sends the media off chasing red herrings.  Keeps them from thinking about the excesses and assorted bullshit going on at Bama. I can say without reservation that the current climate is as bad or worse now than it was in the 80s in Tuscaloosa.  Ever head of the mote, beam thing?  If they -- through Finebaum -- keep shrieking about our mote the hope is that no one will notice their beam.  Seems to be working  doesn't it?

3)  Fear.  When is Finebaum at his most vociferous toward Auburn?  When Bama fears our success. We aren't world beaters, but they don't want us to soak up even a smidgen of the attention they think they are going to get for the coming national title coronation.  It is ordained.  They will not lose a game.  How dare we draw media attention with our ridiculous high school offense and our cast off players?

Everything Finebaum does is calculated to get a response.  Think about that for a minute.  Most of his callers don't even really exist.  They are paid by the show and fed their lines.  Think about that, too.  

This post makes me want to buy you hushpuppies when I get my Diablo Sandwich and Dr. Pepper.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2009, 11:02:15 PM »
I don't live in the ham, but someone posted on rivals an scout that ABC 33/40 and Fox 6 aired a segment about this.  They talked to a producer from ESPN (African American himself) and said that he was standing right next to them when this happened and that CTT didn't say it.  That he would have been ultra sensitive to that comment and he would have never allowed it go on the air.  Anyone see this?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2009, 11:10:07 PM »
I don't live in the ham, but someone posted on rivals an scout that ABC 33/40 and Fox 6 aired a segment about this.  They talked to a producer from ESPN (African American himself) and said that he was standing right next to them when this happened and that CTT didn't say it.  That he would have been ultra sensitive to that comment and he would have never allowed it go on the air.  Anyone see this?

You weren't expecting Finebaum to tell the truth, now were you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2009, 11:24:10 PM »
You weren't expecting Finebaum to tell the truth, now were you?

Oh no, never thought he would for one second.  Just passing the info along.  Hell, we have 5 pages devoted to it, why not get a post in there somewhere? 

Speaking of Finebaum, I still don't understand why anyone listens to his show.  He never has any real info, everything he says is either A) message board rumors or B) something he has made up to stir the pot and light up the phone lines.  It's how he makes his living and I can't believe that people still tune into that shit.  Plus it pains me that some of those callers are actually residents of this state.  I know they are out there, but I try to block it from my memory and pretend like they are actually from somewhere else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2009, 11:24:42 PM »
Ignoring all the ignorant bickering, there's a point here that's being missed.

Finebaum always -- and I stress ALWAYS -- has an agenda.  

Since coming over to JOX that agenda has changed somewhat.  His show has become more Bama centric.  The "issues" he raises are often calcluated to cast Auburn in the worst possible light.

He was the only one beating the Eric Smith drum, even though he may have been right and that situation may still cause some grief after the season.  

He is the only one advancing this ridiculous issue.  

Why?  

Three reasons:

1) His show caters to Bama rabble. They would rather talk about an Auburn misfortune than their own turd-tastic program.  

2) When he screams and points at us, we react. It not only drives his ratings up but it also sends the media off chasing red herrings.  Keeps them from thinking about the excesses and assorted bullshit going on at Bama. I can say without reservation that the current climate is as bad or worse now than it was in the 80s in Tuscaloosa.  Ever head of the mote, beam thing?  If they -- through Finebaum -- keep shrieking about our mote the hope is that no one will notice their beam.  Seems to be working  doesn't it?

3)  Fear.  When is Finebaum at his most vociferous toward Auburn?  When Bama fears our success. We aren't world beaters, but they don't want us to soak up even a smidgen of the attention they think they are going to get for the coming national title coronation.  It is ordained.  They will not lose a game.  How dare we draw media attention with our ridiculous high school offense and our cast off players?

Everything Finebaum does is calculated to get a response.  Think about that for a minute.  Most of his callers don't even really exist.  They are paid by the show and fed their lines.  Think about that, too.  

This
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2009, 12:04:45 AM »
I'm gonna attempt to be a voice of reason here. Pf is a sports talk show host.  He is going to do ANYTHING to get ratings he'd probably sell his soul to the devil if it got him better ratings... and its probably why his show is syndicated across Alabama and not just in one market... and it pads his pay check... its all probably a big joke to him because as long as we talk about him good or bad pf wins... and he is laughing straight to the bank
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2009, 02:26:07 AM »
I'm gonna attempt to be a voice of reason here. Pf is a sports talk show host.  He is going to do ANYTHING to get ratings he'd probably sell his soul to the devil if it got him better ratings... and its probably why his show is syndicated across Alabama and not just in one market... and it pads his pay check... its all probably a big joke to him because as long as we talk about him good or bad pf wins... and he is laughing straight to the bank

Absolutely, and today he made perry his puppet.  Perry did exactly what Paul hoped Auburn fans would do.  By the way, perry, where are all these outraged Alabama fans you keep talking about?  I'm the only soul on this thread that's an Alabama fan and I don't give a poop.  Are you sure that the population of Alabama fans you're referencing represent the opinions of the Alabama fanbase?  

Oh that's right, you're basing this entire thread on the people who call in to the Finebaum show.  Well, they certainly have enough credibility to be taken as a representation of the entire fanbase.  What a hypocritical loser you are.  You'd never stand for me taking the Auburn fans that call into the Finebaum show as speaking on your behalf, yet you claim the ones you heard today are speaking on my behalf as an Alabama fan.  phuking tramp.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:35:29 AM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2009, 03:30:51 AM »
I always mute racial slurs when I'm performing a rap song, but I do keep in the pussy, bitch and a mouthful of cum.....just sayin'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2009, 06:14:51 AM »
Absolutely, and today he made perry his puppet.  Perry did exactly what Paul hoped Auburn fans would do.  By the way, perry, where are all these outraged Alabama fans you keep talking about?  I'm the only soul on this thread that's an Alabama fan and I don't give a poop.  Are you sure that the population of Alabama fans you're referencing represent the opinions of the Alabama fanbase?  

Oh that's right, you're basing this entire thread on the people who call in to the Finebaum show.  Well, they certainly have enough credibility to be taken as a representation of the entire fanbase.  What a hypocritical loser you are.  You'd never stand for me taking the Auburn fans that call into the Finebaum show as speaking on your behalf, yet you claim the ones you heard today are speaking on my behalf as an Alabama fan.  phuking tramp.
The fuckin' bammers that call into the f'bammer show is a good indication of what a large percentage of your fuckin' looser ignorant fanbase thinks.  Also, when people from outside the state, the ones that aren't familiar about what the f'bammer show is really all about, they think that's what a 100% of your fanbase thinks...because why would they think any different.  Also, no one is being made a fuckin' puppet 'round here, this post and ALL of the ones that I've posted are making fun of the little balding prick and "his" dumbass fanbase.  Coach Trooper should call his lawyer and sue the FUCK outta him...and he'd win too.  Not only did f'bammer say that he said the N word, he also had his producer record it 5 different ways, then he played the one that made it sound like he said it.  I'm no lawyer, but that's some serious slandering and would be a very easy case to put some "money in the bank".  So, ED and the rest of "your" retarded fanbase  :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buddy Tebow

« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2009, 10:41:46 AM »
I always mute racial slurs when I'm performing a rap song, but I do keep in the pussy, bitch and a mouthful of cum.....just sayin'

I'm going to pray for you.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2009, 10:43:51 AM »
I'm going to pray for you.

Ha...great name.  It pops.  :bc:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.