Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

LOL....laughing at F'bammer trying to make something outta nothing....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Coach Trooper was supposedly caught video saying "Gimme one of 'em N***a" to Michael McNeil during the pre-game warmups, they were doing their hook arms thing (similiar to the chest/back bump)....I'm not even sure he actually said the N word, because it's kinda muffled as he was saying it while he was doing the hook arm thing, but leave it to the bammers to just ASSume that he did, then go to their mouth piece to talk about it.  The bammers and PF are trying their damnest to make something more outta it.  LOL, it's hilarious.  And, they've made some statements about him wearing his hat backwards, eventhough they apparently have no idea as to why he wears it that way.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 06:00:33 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: LOL....laughing at F'baum trying to make something outta nothing....
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 05:11:30 PM »
Must be a slow day.  Why would you give a flying monkey fuck if two black guys used the N word, or any variation thereof, when BS'ing with each other and in a non-racist way?  I haven't heard it but from what you describe, it sounds like two guys just talkin' shit to each other.

Hey Kevin, you've been up close and personal the past couple of games.  Haven't heard any cussing or smack talk, have you?  I'm sure it's all been pure as the driven snow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 05:11:32 PM »
Coach Trooper was supposedly caught video saying "Gimme one of 'em N***a" to Michael McNeil during the pre-game warmups, they were doing their hook arms thing (similiar to the chest/back bump)....I'm not even sure he actually said the N word, because it's kinda muffled as he was saying it while he was doing the hook arm thing, but leave it to the bammers to just ASSume that he did, then go to their mouth piece to talk about it.  The bammers and PF are trying their damnest to make something more outta it.  LOL, it's hilarious.  And, they've made some statements about him wearing his hat backwards, eventhough they apparently have no idea as to why he wears it that way.

I heard it. I am pretty sure he said it. BUT...

What are they going to do? Call him racist? It is common knowledge a white guy can't say shit about a black dude calling another black dude "nigga"...you know...with an "a"...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 05:23:15 PM »

What are they going to do? Call him racist? It is common knowledge a white guy can't say shit about a black dude calling another black dude "nigga"...you know...with an "a"...

Have I ever told you that you're my nigga?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 05:25:51 PM »
Hey Kevin, you've been up close and personal the past couple of games.  Haven't heard any cussing or smack talk, have you?  I'm sure it's all been pure as the driven snow.

I'm sorry.  I don't speak the language.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 05:26:29 PM »

I'm fairly positive he didn't say it.

It is possible, that he said "Gimme onea nem McNeil", but after watching on TiVo, I can say with great certainty that he said "Gimme onea nem nere (them there)".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 05:36:59 PM »
Y'all just a bunch of racist HONKIES!!!

LOL, shithead (shane) is on the show trying to say that Coach Trooper is nothing but cheerleader and that Brother Chette wouldn't allow it to happen...LMFAO.  Wow, sounds like the bammers are starting to get scared.

BTW, it isn't clear as to what he said, but for someone just to say that he definitely said it...then to say that it's a set back to the Auburn program, LOL!!!  PF even got the SOS (HELP!!!) leader on there and he said that it's something that shouldn't have been said, that leader guy is a black guy.  AHAHAHA.

I'm watching it again, here's what Coach Trooper said:

To Micheal McNeil doing the arm hook, "Gimme one-a-'em nerra, this is my boy right here!!!"  To the recruits at the game, "AHH HAHA, I'm sittin' on G waitin' on O!!!!"
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 05:37:42 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 05:59:40 PM »
LMAO, now the bammers are saying that Coach Trooper should be fired..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 06:01:43 PM »
LMAO, now the bammers are saying that Coach Trooper should be fired..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I BET they are.  What a joke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

Re: LOL....laughing at F'bammer trying to make something outta nothing....
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 06:06:45 PM »
I've been getting the impression lately that some folks are wanting to say black on here without actually saying it. We get what N***a means. Not cool. At all.
Yall are better than this. At least I thought yall were.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 06:10:37 PM »
I've been getting the impression lately that some folks are wanting to say black on here without actually saying it. We get what N***a means. Not cool. At all.
Yall are better than this. At least I thought yall were.
Not cool. At all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 06:12:42 PM »
The video of Troop's "Wired for Sound" clip is on youtube now...  You can listen to it.  I can't tell what the hell he's saying, but there's NO WAY you can say he's saying "N" from that clip. 

This is going to be very embarrasing for someone, but it won't be Trooper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 06:22:37 PM »
Why is this even a thread? 

If the bammers are as "upset" as Perry says we are this thread would've been started by us and not him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 06:30:14 PM »
And by the way Perry, if you want to establish the opinions of Alabama fans based on listening to Finebaum you're as stupid a fuck as I already thought.  This is a non-issue.  Or at least it was until you started a thread about it.  Stupid fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 06:30:32 PM »

If the bammers are as "upset" as Perry says we are this thread would've been started by us and not him.
Tim Tebow giveth, and Tim Tebow taketh away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

boartitz

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 06:32:55 PM »
Not cool. At all.
You're calling me out for saying what some folks are saying with the N***a stuff? Everybody knows what means. The ones doing that are saying the same word without actually saying it. That is what is not cool at all and what I am bitching about.
Leave it alone. You hear it said like that, OK. Link where the coach said it, OK.
When you post and use N***a, it's as if you said the other word. The use of ****** does not absolve you by any form or fashion.
No place for it on a public board in my opinion. I'm just a guest here, but I don't like this and have been seeing it more and more.
Rant over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 06:39:47 PM »
You're calling me out for saying what some folks are saying with the N***a stuff? Everybody knows what means. The ones doing that are saying the same word without actually saying it. That is what is not cool at all and what I am bitching about.
Leave it alone. You hear it said like that, OK. Link where the coach said it, OK.
When you post and use N***a, it's as if you said the other word. The use of ****** does not absolve you by any form or fashion.
No place for it on a public board in my opinion. I'm just a guest here, but I don't like this and have been seeing it more and more.
Rant over.

Are you trying to say Auburn fans are racist and Dyer should rethink where he is committed may commit to?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 06:48:04 PM »
This thread is going the direction of the Finebaum show.... nowhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2009, 06:48:51 PM »

He beyond a 100% shadow of a doubt did not say "nigga".

"Gimme onea nem nurr"

Clearly ended on a hard "r". If he was saying any "n" word, it was the really racist one, and I highly highly doubt that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2009, 06:50:49 PM »

Because you people are a fuckin' joke and whenever something good is happening to Auburn, you'll find something...anything, no matter if it's made up or what, to try and make the Auburn Family look bad.  It's a definite stretch, did he actually say the "N" word...it's hard to tell, what I can say is that he didn't pronounce the "Gs" in the word.  And, to have your mouth piece go on the radio and try to make something out of it, with people that he has contacted to call into his show (the bammer guy that wrote some book that lives in Montgomery) to state that Coach Trooper should be fired...it's quite embarrassing that you people are that ignorant.

BTW, tits...I'm not saying it, it's in reference to what people are saying what Coach Trooper said/or didn't say.  Hey Chop, you used "N" word....That's RACIST!!!! You can't say "N Word" either, because people on here have sensitive ears.

b'ham: you're just mad that I started the topic before you could get off the short bus and start it...HAHA.  Again, it isn't a topic worrying about what y'all are saying, it's a topic about making fun of what y'all are saying.

Here's the video........"Gimme one-a-'em Nierra/Neil (McNeil)/McNugget (maybe he was hungry with all of that jumpin' around)"
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 06:54:18 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions