Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Most Disappointing Date Stories

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Most Disappointing Date Stories
« on: October 03, 2024, 08:41:50 AM »
Trying to jumpstart this ghost town.  I'll go first. 

I was not long out of high school working my first "real" job. There was a girl who worked there I was fascinated with. She looked like a lot like Joan Jett. Same dark hair cut in a similar manner. Same thin body frame.

She was older than me (she was probably 22) and I was a little intimidated by her.  She was a "grown woman" not a high school girl. It took me a few months to summon my courage and ask her out. To my surprise, she quickly agreed.

She wasn't like any girl I'd dated to that point. I didn't have to meet her parents or siblings. She lived alone, she had her own apartment. There was no curfew, no dad to turn the porch light on at 11:30. She smoked. She drank. She cussed.

I planned a traditional date.  Movie. Dinner at a nice place. Drinks (legal age was 18 back then) at a quiet bar. Then.... whatever.... 

Did my best preppy dress.  Dockers, tassel loafers, button down and sweater.  Splash on some Drakkar and I was good to go. 

I get to her apartment, knock at the door and hear her say "C'mon in..."  So I do.  "I'm back here," she yells. "You can come on back."  I went into her bedroom and through the open door to her bathroom I can see her. 

She's on the toilet. Smoking a cigarette.  Slacks around her ankles.  Noisly evacuating her bowels. She clearly knows I can see her.  She says "I'll be ready in a few" as she takes a drag off her Marlboro Light. After one or two more grunts and a splash, she reaches behind her and drops the cigarette onto the turd pile.  Grabs some toilet paper, wipes her butt and then stands up, pulling her panties and slacks into place and fastening her stylishly thin belt. Flushes. Flushes again.  Walks over to the sink, splashes water on her hands, fluffs at her hair, sashays into the bedroom, kisses me on the cheek and says "you ready?"

Don't get me wrong, she looked amazing.  Silk blouse, high-waisted loose slacks, bangle jewelry, boots.  Better than I imagined. But I couldn't get the sound and fury of her butt trumpets and splashdowns out of my mind.

I know women take dumps. Violent, nasty, bowl-staining, foul-smelling fecal explosions. I just was not prepared for my first-date fantasy to be so cavalier about it. 

We did the date. She was appropriately attentive. I thought about her taking a crap. When we got back to he apartment, she asked if I wanted to come up to watch Night Tracks and have a drink. (Night Tracks was a music video show that aired on TBS late nights)   I thought about her taking a crap.  I didn't go.  I told her I needed to get home.

We never went out again. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Most Disappointing Date Stories
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2024, 09:10:11 AM »
Since I started with a lady on the throne, might as well follow with my own first-date crapper. 

First date with a girl who lived way out in the country.  Literally about 25 miles from my place out in the deep woods. Our date was not long after her birthday and country-boy Daddy had just bought her a new car.  I drive all the way out there, meet Daddy, Momma, Grammy, Grampa, sisters... the whole brood. It honestly wasn't my thing. Daddy was about a dozen beers in and wasn't a fan of people who didn't make a living with their hands; who didn't come home dirty. He tried to talk hunting with me. I did my hunting at Food World.  He tried to talk fishing with me. I fished at Food World too. I was glad to get away from that. 

Date insisted that I leave my car there, she wanted to drive her new ride.  That was strike two. I was supposed to drive. Daddy didn't like that either, but she was adamant. So she drove. 

We went to a movie (I think) and then to a steak place where I got a giant, greasy ribeye. I think we walked around the mall and went to an arcade before it was time to go back to her place.  I was done with her. I didn't like the family dynamic and at dinner she was talking about her future plans which centered on being a housewife, listening to country music, and living the same backwoods life her parents and grandparents did.  Maybe I'm elitist, but none of that appealed to me. Yeah, she was sorta country hot, but I really just wanted to be shed of her. 

On the way back to her house, my stomach did one of those frightening noisy barrel rolls that announce some imminent bad intentions. I'm thinking to myself, 'maybe I can make it....'  Then the second barrell roll hit.  It was a 4.7 on the Richter Scale.  There were no more intentions, the pyroclastic flow was about to burst onto the scene. 

We were five miles out of town, nothing but woods around us.  I tell her she's got to pull over.  She laughs and says she's not going parking HERE, she knows a better place to go.  I'm like no, you don't get it.  Pull over NOW.  She puts her hand on my knee and says "you can wait, it'll be worth it..."  And then I start screaming.  Pull the car over NOW, (add a stream of profanities directed at her and the universe). 

Shocked, she slides onto the shoulder and goes "what is your problem?"  I fumble at the door, and surge from the car just as I feel the first tingle of lava pecking at the back door.  I manage to lumber eight or ten steps into the brush, shove my pants down and then it starts.  A frothy volcanic eruption explodes from my bowels, spraying flora and fauna, coating it with an obnoxious splatter of poo paint.  It is everywhere. I have no toilet paper, clearly, so I strip off my boxers and do my best to wipe off the back of my legs, my shoes, and the simmering volcanic abyss from which the satanic jet had just burst. 

Tossed the ruined drawers into the woods, trudged back to the car and rode in silence to her house. At some point she rolled my window down. From there, I exited in silence, got into my car and drove away without another word.  Didn't even look at her. Just got in the car and left. Never spoke to her again. 

Needless to say, there was no second date.  Six months later she was married to a guy who worked laying concrete blocks for a construction company.  Not long after that she popped out a kid. 

So the greasy steak was probably fortuitous. Without the stomach eruption, we would have gone "parking" because that's who I was and what I wanted.  I had no interest in any form of birth control at that point in my life and she was likely country bimbo fertile. I could have been roped into that life. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2024, 08:04:17 PM »
Yeah the dates you build inside your head are never what you expected. I have a handful of those as well.

One in particular was this incredible looking red head with her own place or at least I was led to believe as I moved around the confines studying the home and eventually made it to her bed at her coaxing. And just when things were about to get interesting or thereabouts I casually take a look at her door which was open with a guy peering in with a smile on his face.
Turns out it was her roommate and she says oh hey, that's my brother Mike. He says something like don't mind me but of course I did mind Mike standing there gawking. He didn't move and whats more, she didn't seem to care.
But I did.

There was an almost too young for me country girl who lived a little farther away than I generally strayed. Almost I said. Upon arriving she introduced me to her Daddy.
Daddy liked to play guess the origin on the bottom Coca Cola bottles. Don't ask me. Goofy old bastard but I played along for at least an hour. She and I eventually began walking in the evening air and she tells me that she's engaged to a guy by the name of Hoss. After some probing questions I learn that Hoss drives a Coke truck and that he and Daddy are good friends. 
Fancy that.

I must have burned five bucks worth of fuel just to learn that little nugget.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2024, 08:26:23 PM »
In my rougher, rowdy days at the age of 21, I met this little firecracker at the gym. She and I were chatting it up for a good 30 minutes or so, and we were hitting it off, so I asked her out.

A typical dinner and drinks night & some good conversation. She invited me back to her place around 1am and put it on me like a pro. Loud noises, some screaming, you name it. She asked me to stay, and I was in no condition to drive home… so I stayed. In the wee hours of the morning, I was awoken by a hand rubbing mine. As I opened my eyes and they gained focus, I saw a 4-5 year old kid standing there, staring at me. I was naked. Her little hand, rubbing mine to wake me. Apparently her grandparents, who happened to be standing behind this child, had watched her for the night. They were dropping her back off before they left town. I wish I could say that was my last 1 night stand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

chinook

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2024, 09:28:44 PM »
tl;dr x 3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2024, 01:15:17 AM »
I’ve blocked all bad and weird dates from my memory.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2024, 07:55:08 AM »
I went on a date with a tall raven-haired basketball smoke show my senior year. She practically attacked me in her car. It was awesome. What was not awesome? Next week when she told her burly cousin to tell me not to call her again. To his credit, he said something like, "Hey, man, sorry. She's a bitch. You're better off."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2024, 09:10:15 AM »
I went on a date with a tall raven-haired basketball smoke show my senior year. She practically attacked me in her car. It was awesome. What was not awesome? Next week when she told her burly cousin to tell me not to call her again. To his credit, he said something like, "Hey, man, sorry. She's a bitch. You're better off."
Shouldn't you be running to Philadelphia?
It's October you know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2024, 09:40:23 AM »
In college, I was dating twins. My roommate was like, "How do you tell them apart?"

I said, well one has a penis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Kaos,
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2024, 12:12:17 PM »
One in particular was this incredible looking red head with her own place

Is your soul still intact?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2024, 01:43:51 PM »
Is your soul still intact?
As a former ginger (now partially gray and bald) I would argue this with you. However, now that I think back to all my former dates or flings, I was pretty soulless. I mean I was there for one thing and one thing only and I didn't care who I stepped on along the way. Ruined some friendships and had to rebuild some. So yeah I'd say you're 100% correct. I do holdout hope that the two ginger kids, out of five, a better than that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

jmar

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2024, 11:23:02 AM »
As a former ginger (now partially gray and bald) I would argue this with you. However, now that I think back to all my former dates or flings, I was pretty soulless. I mean I was there for one thing and one thing only and I didn't care who I stepped on along the way. Ruined some friendships and had to rebuild some. So yeah I'd say you're 100% correct. I do holdout hope that the two ginger kids, out of five, a better than that.
Yes but that's just one of the many ridiculous comments that gain traction about certain groups ie. oriental girls and horizontal vaginas.
We all have to answer for our misdeeds-yours are your own.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2024, 12:50:10 PM »
Yes but that's just one of the many ridiculous comments that gain traction about certain groups ie. oriental girls and horizontal vaginas.
We all have to answer for our misdeeds-yours are your own.

You are absolutely right!  Everyone knows they are diagonal, not horizontal!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2024, 03:23:07 PM by Snakebite »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.