Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Sechs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Sechs
« on: October 02, 2024, 03:16:41 PM »
Football on the college level will be played again this weekend.  There are games.  Here are some.

Missouri @ Texas A&M (-2.5) Neither of these clubs have looked terribly impressive this season, but outside of the ND loss for the Aggies, both have found ways to win. A&M is coming off a Jerry World win over the Hogs, while Mizzou hung on for dear life against Vandy.  I like the Bon Fire Boys just because they’re at home.

Texas A&M:  24

Missouri:  21

Alabama (-22.5) @ Vanderbilt:  The line is about right.  The only thing I’d like to see from this game, is Diego Pavia break his dick.

Alabama:  42

Vanderbilt:  17

Clemson (-14.5) @ Florida State:  The Noles used to be my second team.  I’ve taken quite a few football and basketball trips to the Hassee, and always loved it down there.  But, ever since Captain Crablegs was such a POS during the season, then ripped all our hearts out with 8 seconds left, I’ve only wanted that program’s destruction.  Seeing them gut nut punched by SMU was delightful, and I see more of the same when the Fighting Dabo’s come to town.  Since getting throttled by FUGA, Clemson has averaged 55 points per game.  Granted, it hasn’t exactly been a gauntlet they’ve had to navigate.  And they will be in the playoffs this year.  Just take one glance at the rest of their schedule.  Yeeesh!!!

Clemson:  45

FSU:  14

Auburn @ FUGA (-24) Things will happen early and often in this one.  Forget the score for a second.  As I said, I’m not off the Freeze train, and fully believe he’ll get this program playing for the big Twinkie sooner than later.  But, as for Saturday, if he plays Paiton Thurnes, I’ll start thinking ole Hugh is playing hockey with a warped puck. Thanks Mama.  Thernz will NOT be here next year.  You are NOT going to win with him at the helm this year.  I’m not even suggesting Hank, or one of the others could lead us to a win this weekend, but you have to start looking to the future.  Peeton Thornz ain’t part of it. 

FUGA:  37

Auburn:  10

Feel free to opine, or talk amongst yourselves, Or just basically bugger off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Pre-Dick-Shuns Week Sechs
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2024, 03:46:30 PM »
Agree with your outcome predictions for W/L...but I'm fading all but your Clemson pick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2024, 05:19:01 PM »
FUCK GEORGIA!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2024, 05:20:06 PM »
You could say that again!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2024, 05:21:17 PM »
You could say that again!

FUCK GEORGIA!
FUCK GEORGIA!
FUCK GEORGIA!
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
Snakebite,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2024, 11:08:27 PM »
AU 21
Uga 20
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2024, 10:31:01 AM »
Missouri @ Texas A&M
Taking Mizzou here. Think they are a better overall team. Won't be surprised if Texas 8&4 gets them, but I'm riding with Drink's Tigers one more week.

Navy @ Air Force
Navy should cruise in this one. Air Force sucks from what I've seen. It happens with the academy teams. Kinda neat Army and Navy are both good right now.

Alabama @ Vanderbilt
Jalen Milroe. Ryan Williams. Alabama. Unless they screw around and act bored, Bama should roll in this one. Won't be surprised to see Vandy fight but it's not a fight they can win. Curious to see if there are more Bama fans in Nashville at that game than Vandy fans. Does Vandy have fans?

Iowa @ Ohio St
Ohio State finally has to play a team with a pulse, albeit half of one. Iowa has found some offense but not that much. Their defense is legit. If it was in Iowa, I'd think about it more, but in the Shoe, Buckeyes pull away in the second half.

Michigan @ Washington
Michigan has one way to win this thing and that's keeping it on the ground because they can't throw it based on the way they've played this year. Washington is in a reset but Jedediah Le Fish is a solid coach for the Huskies. Could be a close game and I'll take the home standing sleddogs to get it done.

Miami @ Cal
Coke vs. Woke. Give me the coke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2024, 11:49:56 PM »

What difference at this point does it make?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2024, 07:53:41 AM »

What difference at this point does it make?

Let the record show, I posted the hottie, you posted the hag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2024, 09:44:23 AM »
Let the record show, I posted the hottie, you posted the hag.

Now I wish my computer was blocking pictures.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2024, 11:33:21 AM »
Okay Lauren has a big ol' rack but I just see a more toned version of Fran Dresher- NIWF wHP... and I'm stone deaf.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2024, 12:12:58 PM »
FUCK GEORGIA
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2024, 01:13:28 PM »
FUCK GEORGIA!
FUCK GEORGIA!
FUCK GEORGIA!
What he said
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2024, 02:57:32 PM »
FUCK GEORGIA

I need to start paying more attention to your picks.  You've been spot on every time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions