Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bo Says...

jmar

Bo Says...
« on: September 22, 2024, 10:20:45 AM »
Bo Wallace is no fan of Hugh Freeze.
He offered a flurry of Freeze being all about himself, not accepting blame while accusing the Head Coach of throwing his QBs under the bus.
That's one former QB (of the many) that obviously dislikes Hugh Freeze.

3yrs. 9,534 yards

• TD

• INT

• [/size]https://auburnwire.usatoday.com/2024/09/21/auburn-football-arkansas-hugh-freeze-payton-thorne-hank-brown/

The QB play was atrocious but I'm not so sure Freeze blames it all on the quarterbacks given his post game comments. It's sort of middle of the road not fully accepting blame.

I'm no big fan of Freeze and don't feel a need to hate on him for his tarnished past. He's as good as we can get as far as rounding up high school talent but it might be an even greater challenge keeping those kids with performances like we saw yesterday.

He wouldn't commit to any running game when Gus beat him either. I like home runs as much as anybody...but sometimes you have to make a guy pitch, get on base, steal second, advance to third on a bunt single or late throw and score on a sac fly.

We have weapons, we just don't know how to use them RESPONSIBLY!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2024, 10:40:47 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Bo Says...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2024, 11:10:31 AM »
I'll wait until I hear from another QB with the same info. I'm pretty sure Chad Kelly would speak up.

From others, Bo Wallace has been a head case for a while now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2024, 11:25:12 AM »
I'll wait until I hear from another QB with the same info. I'm pretty sure Chad Kelly would speak up.

From others, Bo Wallace has been a head case for a while now.
This is exactly what I was prepared to say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2024, 11:48:04 AM »
Heard a talk show host this morning say he went back on Bo Ballace's posts from a year ago, and he was giving Freeze glowing recommendations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2024, 12:24:08 PM »
Heard a talk show host this morning say he went back on Bo Ballace's posts from a year ago, and he was giving Freeze glowing recommendations.
I had a very good job locked up long ago if I got a strong recommendation from my new husbandinlaw's best friend who I had befriended, having similar experience in iron and steel industry. I got an interview but it wasn't even for the position as it was advertised. Just sayin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2024, 04:25:57 PM »
I had a very good job locked up long ago if I got a strong recommendation from my new husbandinlaw's best friend who I had befriended, having similar experience in iron and steel industry. I got an interview but it wasn't even for the position as it was advertised. Just sayin.

:blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

jmar

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2024, 04:40:11 PM »
:blink:
Yes, husbandinlaw is a slang term associated with the guy who was lucky enough to marry your ex-wife of which you share your children and possibly theirs as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions