Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Lobo Recap

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Lobo Recap
« on: September 16, 2024, 10:14:05 AM »
The game went about like I thought.  New Mexico has a very respectable offense, but are flat out putrid on D.

HB24 looked pretty sharp.  He was accurate and showed a skrong arm.  Tried to force a couple of throws into tight coverage, but that's par for the course for a first start. Unlike the game plan against Cal, it appeared they gave him a lot more plays with quicker options to unload the ball.   

45 points and a lot of yards was to be expected against that defense.  It would have looked much worse had our defense been able to get off the field.

I thought NM would move the ball and put some points on the board, but I really didn't expect to see us look so dazed and confused on that side of the ball.  DJ Dunkinz continues to think it's a stellar idea to rush 3 against a very mobile QB. 

The D looked confused about who was supposed to be on the field, where to line up, and certainly who to cover.  I don't think any of it is a lack of athleticism or ability.  I just think Dunkinz and Co. need to remove their heads from their collective rectums, and do some of that coaching shit. No way two receivers should be 15 yards behind the defense, fighting over who is going to catch the ball. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

Re: Lobo Recap
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2024, 11:55:06 AM »
I'm not as confident in Durkin as I would like to be. And I don't care who Arkansas played this past week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2024, 01:12:42 PM »
I'm not as confident in Durkin as I would like to be.

A Durkin Donuts pumpkin spiced latte has as much sugar as 14 donuts.  Is that helpful?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2024, 08:18:41 AM »
A Durkin Donuts pumpkin spiced latte has as much sugar as 14 donuts.  Is that helpful?
Yes, not sure what Durkin is trying to prove rushing three and not bringing one of the several edge rushers we have on the roster.
Bobby Petrino might be a pariah, morally bankrupt etc... but he can still make a defense look ridiculous and will unless we keep the heat on their QB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2024, 07:16:21 PM »

The kids now call it "coffee".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE