Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hokanson Say's it's now Brown

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
Re: Hokanson Say's it's now Brown
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2024, 09:36:51 PM »
We haven't had a ginger under center for a long time. Could be a sign.

Burger?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2024, 09:53:31 PM »
Burger?

I thought Sean White was a high falutin ginger. I am colorblind, though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2024, 10:23:51 PM »

It’s all about race with you, intinit?  Loving the whites. I bet you even married a white girl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

jmar

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2024, 07:04:19 AM »
You are correct sir. The redheaded Sean White had escaped my recent memory. Played very well only to be injured often and late in 2016 (UGA) missing Iron Bowl.
Also missed bowl game v. Oklahoma and then Spring practice. Had a Burger moment and was cast aside.
We endured the JJ experience, Stidham had transferred in and the rest is history.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2024, 03:14:41 PM »
You are correct sir. The redheaded Sean White had escaped my recent memory. Played very well only to be injured often and late in 2016 (UGA) missing Iron Bowl.
Also missed bowl game v. Oklahoma and then Spring practice. Had a Burger moment and was cast aside.
We endured the JJ experience, Stidham had transferred in and the rest is history.

I never understand why some fans call Sean White a bust(not you). If the kid didn’t play so hard, he might have stayed healthy and productive. I don’t consider him a bust.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2024, 07:36:04 PM »
I never understand why some fans call Sean White a bust(not you). If the kid didn’t play so hard, he might have stayed healthy and productive. I don’t consider him a bust.
Agree he threw his body around recklessly and it cost him. Loved his spunk.
Don't know that he was doing everything to rehab and he had that moment of self destructive behavior that could have been ignored or dismissed as a mistake had it been someone else. He was moved out of the way like a bag of trash. Expendable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions