Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Only Murders Season 4

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Only Murders Season 4
« on: August 29, 2024, 09:10:59 AM »
Season 4 now on Hulu. 

Very quirky show.  I enjoyed season 1 and 2     Felt like while season 3 didn’t jump the shark, it at least looked closely at it and considered jumping. 

I’m in season 4 now and I’m really afraid the motorcycle is in the air. 

The debut episode is stuffed with guests. Scott Bakula. Meryl Streep.  Eugene Levy.  Eva Longoria. Zach Goofyslackassidiss.

What holds this show together, and the only thing that works, is the interplay between Selena, Martin, and Steve.  It’s at its best when all are on the screen at the same time.  They elevate the show.  Gomez especially as the balance between Short and Martin. 

As this season unspools, I hope that isn’t lost.  They have an undeniable, odd, appealing chemistry.  If it’s the last season, as rumored, I want it to be great. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: Only Murders Season 4
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2024, 11:23:30 AM »
Season 4 now on Hulu. 

Very quirky show.  I enjoyed season 1 and 2     Felt like while season 3 didn’t jump the shark, it at least looked closely at it and considered jumping. 

I’m in season 4 now and I’m really afraid the motorcycle is in the air. 

The debut episode is stuffed with guests. Scott Bakula. Meryl Streep.  Eugene Levy.  Eva Longoria. Zach Goofyslackassidiss.

What holds this show together, and the only thing that works, is the interplay between Selena, Martin, and Steve.  It’s at its best when all are on the screen at the same time.  They elevate the show.  Gomez especially as the balance between Short and Martin. 

As this season unspools, I hope that isn’t lost.  They have an undeniable, odd, appealing chemistry.  If it’s the last season, as rumored, I want it to be great.

Didn’t realize a new season was out. My bride will be excited, and it is not terrible for me to sit through and watch for that QT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.