Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I have a flight in October. What should I do?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: I have a flight in October. What should I do?
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2024, 05:08:32 PM »
I heard WT died!  From GOAT aids.

He ain't comin round here no more.  Buzzards gotta eat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2024, 05:45:52 PM »

Same as worms.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2024, 02:08:55 AM »

That is a damn shame.....ain't enough of us around here to be running anybody off...

Fuck them ***** 3 day suspensions!

What the hell  :wtf: :facepalm: :fu:

« Last Edit: August 13, 2024, 08:23:36 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Kaos,
Members reacted dislike:
Kaos,
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2024, 03:00:11 AM »
That is a damn shame.....ain't enough of us around here to be running anybody off...

Fuck them ****** 3 day suspensions!

You’re the man.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2024, 10:27:26 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2024, 09:38:34 AM »
Can we get back to celebrating Snags’ 70th on October 3rd?

It's not my 70th, and it's not on October 3rd.  Jiminy Crickets! This infuriates me, and I'll probably stew about it for the next 16 days. I'll be over it by then, and will most likely celebrate on that 16th day....with cake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2024, 12:03:43 PM »
He ain't comin round here no more.

You serious Clark??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2024, 12:09:19 PM »

Fuck them ***** 3 day suspensions!

I wholly, fully, and categorically disagree with the censorship occurring on this site by a self-appointed totalitarian.  It's out of bounds. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2024, 12:14:04 PM »
You serious Clark??

He may have had several members of his family who died at the hands of the censoring nazi regime in WW2.  They didn't fight, bleed, and sacrifice so some neo-nancy could appoint itself sole arbiter of what's allowed and disallowed, particularly when the ONLY rule we're bound to uphold is to steer away from overt racism.  I think the arbitrary punishment stirred up long-buried memories and may have triggered PTSD.

Nobody asked for the editing and censorship.  Nobody sees the value in that particular brand of AUFambly Titan-esque overreach.  It's egregious.  It's offensive. It was wrong.

Frankly, its <three-day suspension>y.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2024, 01:31:20 PM »
the ONLY rule we're bound to uphold is to steer away from overt racism.

Nobody asked for the editing and censorship.  Nobody sees the value in that particular brand of AUFambly Titan-esque overreach.  It's egregious.  It's offensive. It was wrong.

Well, yeah when the whole purpose behind this site when we all came over was to be the antithesis of that kind of crap.....it's irony. It was a breath of fresh air frankly when I joined at your request before Chizik's first game.

Disagree, agree, feelings hurt, off color, tacky - not the point. It was allowed. The ultimate "say what's on your mind" board. A place to vent anything (within the few rules GF set) ... Why did that change?

Just for the record, you can search the word in question that caused a ban (and a few others similar) - and see it's been said quite a few times in years past by many of us. Myself included. Why now, is it bad enough to cause a ban? What changed?

And if anyone tries to scrub those posts I mentioned? I already have screenshots.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2024, 02:00:46 PM »
Well, yeah when the whole purpose behind this site when we all came over was to be the antithesis of that kind of crap.....it's irony. It was a breath of fresh air frankly when I joined at your request before Chizik's first game.

Disagree, agree, feelings hurt, off color, tacky - not the point. It was allowed. The ultimate "say what's on your mind" board. A place to vent anything (within the few rules GF set) ... Why did that change?

Just for the record, you can search the word in question that caused a ban (and a few others similar) - and see it's been said quite a few times in years past by many of us. Myself included. Why now, is it bad enough to cause a ban? What changed?

And if anyone tries to scrub those posts I mentioned? I already have screenshots.

I can't speak to past usage or any perceived overreach.  We've never allowed slurs and WT went on a multi-forum, intentionally line-stepping spree.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

chinook

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2024, 02:02:44 PM »
is cracker allowed? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2024, 02:21:58 PM »
I can't speak to past usage or any perceived overreach.  We've never allowed slurs and WT went on a multi-forum, intentionally line-stepping spree.

INCORRECT, cracker head. There are no lines. Nothing to step over. We just can't/shouldn't use the n-hard-r or make overtly racist statements. That's what we agreed to, not some Titan-puss, ham-fisted overlording.

The ONLY thing we've allowed are slurs.  Constant, moderately offensive, slurs.

I'm gonna go with "not your call" and "burr up your butt" which I percieve as likely politically-based. You were pissy because Biden was exposed as a feeb.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2024, 02:28:54 PM »
What about titties?  Can we post pictures of titties?  I'll start with mine because I've got a glorious pair of moobs. 

Should I oil them up first?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
GH2001,
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2024, 02:29:55 PM »
INCORRECT, cracker head. There are no lines. Nothing to step over. We just can't/shouldn't use the n-hard-r or make overtly racist statements. That's what we agreed to, not some Titan-puss, ham-fisted overlording.

The ONLY thing we've allowed are slurs.  Constant, moderately offensive, slurs.

I'm gonna go with "not your call" and "burr up your butt" which I percieve as likely politically-based. You were pissy because Biden was exposed as a feeb.

What in the blue fuck are you even babbling about?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2024, 02:43:47 PM »
What about titties?  Can we post pictures of titties?  I'll start with mine because I've got a glorious pair of moobs. 

Should I oil them up first?

Oil is a two day suspension according to Titanwes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2024, 03:11:41 PM »
wiregrass is like a cockroach he'll be back but if that three day suspension sent him away for good then i salute the counselor from the panhandle.

doubtful. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2024, 03:14:41 PM »
is cracker allowed?

You can say crack-a but not crack-er. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

GH2001

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2024, 04:01:06 PM »

And I ask in sincerity Wes. I'm a little confused by it. It just feels like things have changed as time has passed and I'm not sure how I feel about it truth be told. Humiliating the hell out of someone for stepping out of line (which was an indirect group vote - ALA Bham, Prowler, Whatever that Greasy dudes name was) used to be the MO. It was harsh but it worked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Kaos,
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2024, 04:03:54 PM »
wiregrass is like a cockroach he'll be back but if that three day suspension sent him away for good then i salute the counselor from the panhandle.

doubtful.

As far as handling someone considered "undesirable" by some, is the humiliation method we used to use not more effective? Just asking. See my reply to Wes above. Just not a big fan of banning unless its just downright illegal or threatening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2024, 04:29:47 PM »
As far as handling someone considered "undesirable" by some, is the humiliation method we used to use not more effective? Just asking. See my reply to Wes above. Just not a big fan of banning unless its just downright illegal or threatening.

WT is a funny guy. He's got an unusual wit. He, whatever you may have thought of his oddball sense of humor? He was one of us. Period.

We’re all dogfaces, we’re all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to sign up for this abuse.  We’re mutants. There’s something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us – we’re X'ers. But we’re Auburn X'ers! We’ve been kicking Bammer loving ass for 200 years! We didn't have to worry about whether or not we were cultured. We didn't have to worry about whether Captain Drillpress wanted to curtail our freedom of expression. All we had to do was to be the great X'er fighting soldier that is inside each one of us.

Until TinyTitan decided to flex the micro ePenis becasue he was butthurt over politics. Targeted WT, overstepped whatever authoritie he thought he had.

But you can't hold this whole fraternity of X'ers responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole message board system? And if the whole system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our internet in general? I put it to you, Wes - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to WT, unfair as it may be, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Good day! 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions