Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anybody surprised?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Anybody surprised?
« on: July 13, 2024, 06:48:11 PM »
Apparently they took shots at Trump today. 

I’ve been afraid of that for a while. 

If you come at the king you better get him.  This will only strengthen him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Re: Anybody surprised?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2024, 08:36:18 PM »
Apparently they took shots at Trump today. 

I’ve been afraid of that for a while. 

If you come at the king you better get him.  This will only strengthen him.

Nope! Taking inventory on ammo now... Wait, I mean. Nevermind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2024, 11:06:52 PM »
I held my nose and voted for him in 2020. I wanted DeSantis in 2024.

The image of Trump, right after he had been shot, fist in the air, confirmed for me that he’s the man for the job. He captures exactly what I want in a president. He didn’t cower. He stood up, defiant. His strength is inspiring.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,GH2001,
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2024, 11:22:10 PM »
I held my nose and voted for him in 2020. I wanted DeSantis in 2024.

The image of Trump, right after he had been shot, fist in the air, confirmed for me that he’s the man for the job. He captures exactly what I want in a president. He didn’t cower. He stood up, defiant. His strength is inspiring.
I do not trust you, anymore. I’ve been suspicious ever since you voted for Gary’s Johnson and associated so much with Token and the other gays. I’m not sure we’re letting you in.

I will talk to the powers that be in the VIP area but I’m not real sure about you.

Don’t ask; don’t tell, does not apply in this VIP section. Mofos can get more than they feels hurt. It’s reel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2024, 11:27:47 PM »
Complete failure by secret service.

This makes me think that someone could have dressed Wes up in a little cowboy outfit and they would have probably put him down on the front row with cowboy pistols on him.

I wouldn’t put it past him. He’s pretty low.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2024, 11:55:54 PM »
Can’t fathom how you leave an elevated position like that unprotected.

The pure incompetence is mind boggling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2024, 01:32:44 AM »
Can’t fathom how you leave an elevated position like that unprotected.

The pure incompetence is mind boggling.

Is it incompetence?

Word is Trump’s team has asked Homeland Security repeatedly for additional security resources and been rejected over the last few months.

Instead he got the lady SS agents who spun in circles and couldn’t even holster a gun. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2024, 07:47:44 AM »
Trump was favored to win before. He is a shoe in now. Him standing up and throwing a fist in the air yelling “Fight!” was one of the bravest & inspirational moments in the last 50+ years of American history. For a guy that really never liked or voted Trump, I am now fully on board. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2024, 02:03:12 PM »
Yeah, I actually am. I held out one last glimmer of hope that there was a rubicon our “modern” society would not cross. And one of his own did it. Or tried to. Or maybe it was a setup. I don’t know anymore. I don’t believe anything we are being told.

If it’s a stunt, it’s so stupid. He was going to win because we all saw the JB is not there and they can’t get rid of him for some reason.

If it wasn’t, then we are so beyond screwed that there’s no coming back.

It’s as over as it was when Auburn hired Harsin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2024, 02:57:49 PM »
Yeah, I actually am. I held out one last glimmer of hope that there was a rubicon our “modern” society would not cross. And one of his own did it. Or tried to. Or maybe it was a setup. I don’t know anymore. I don’t believe anything we are being told.

If it’s a stunt, it’s so stupid. He was going to win because we all saw the JB is not there and they can’t get rid of him for some reason.

If it wasn’t, then we are so beyond screwed that there’s no coming back.

It’s as over as it was when Auburn hired Harsin.

There is zero chance this was a stunt.  Or set up by Trump.  How could you even think or wish for that when a bystander had his head blown off and two other people besides Trump took bullets? 

A STUNT? 

I’ve got serious anger today.  And serious questions.

First and foremost, how did a 20-year old twink know that rooftop, with that angle, at that minuscule distance would not be protected?  Something doesn’t add up there. 

I know this.  My civility is over.  I’m done toning down my support of Trump in deference to triggered snowflakes. I’m done.  Trump flag is going up outside my house. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2024, 02:59:29 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2024, 03:25:00 PM »
There is zero chance this was a stunt.  Or set up by Trump.  How could you even think or wish for that when a bystander had his head blown off and two other people besides Trump took bullets? 

A STUNT? 

First and foremost, how did a 20-year old twink know that rooftop, with that angle, at that minuscule distance would not be protected?  Something doesn’t add up there. 

I know this.  My civility is over.  I’m done toning down my support of Trump in deference to triggered snowflakes. I’m done.  Trump flag is going up outside my house.
You were just talking about how you would defend Wes when he and snags were about to tie up, last week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2024, 03:32:10 PM »
You were just talking about how you would defend Wes when he and snags were about to tie up, last week.

I will defend anyone’s right to hold or speak an opinion no matter how stupid or misguided it is.

I now demand the same in return.  I proudly and publicly support Donald Trump.  If that offends you?  Bye.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2024, 06:43:20 PM »
I will defend anyone’s right to hold or speak an opinion no matter how stupid or misguided it is.

I now demand the same in return.  I proudly and publicly support Donald Trump.  If that offends you?  Bye.
Could you help me find a way to offend Token?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2024, 06:45:37 PM »

A STUNT? 

I don’t wish for innocents to be caught up in the machinations of elites. See the majority of soldiers sent to war.

Nor did I say I believed Trump was even behind it. I just meant that it seems odd is all but again, I do not trust the story we are being told.

There are forces at work here we are not privy to. Or as George Carlin once said, “It’s a big club. And you ain’t in it.”

I feel that more today than ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
chityeah,
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2024, 07:33:12 PM »
I don’t wish for innocents to be caught up in the machinations of elites. See the majority of soldiers sent to war.

Nor did I say I believed Trump was even behind it. I just meant that it seems odd is all but again, I do not trust the story we are being told.

There are forces at work here we are not privy to. Or as George Carlin once said, “It’s a big club. And you ain’t in it.”

I feel that more today than ever.

That’s why Trump has my support. 

I don’t think he’s in it either. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2024, 09:19:54 PM »
That’s why Trump has my support. 

I don’t think he’s in it either. 
It's been a while since we had a Chapman or Hinkley type appear. I often thought if it were to happen to Trump it might be some psycho that the profile never fits.
Interesting the responses from opposing politicos feigning concern or even outright enemies pretending to have a soul.

I'm a Trump guy and even moreso now.
This will strenghten his resolve and that of his supporters.
I have tiptoed around these turds myself for far too long. Time to speak my mind.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2024, 09:51:12 PM »
It's been a while since we had a Chapman or Hinkley type appear. I often thought if it were to happen to Trump it might be some psycho that the profile never fits.
Interesting the responses from opposing politicos feigning concern or even outright enemies pretending to have a soul.

I'm a Trump guy and even moreso now.
This will strenghten his resolve and that of his supporters.
I have tiptoed around these turds myself for far too long. Time to speak my mind.
I knew that you were a MAGA and that’s why I have always liked you. I honestly have always been able to tell that you weren’t the “lesser of two evils” or “I’m holding my nose” or “I’ve never liked Trump” dick licker types that are on here. And they come from various backgrounds. Legal, law enforcement, former marines, etc.

The one thing these people have in common is their aversion to Trump. Besides the dick licking, I mean.

Fuck any motherfucker who is not voting for Donald J. Trump and doing it proudly. I slap you in the face with my big, long johnson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2024, 07:34:42 AM »
So Morning Joe is off the air today in favor of a more sympathetic, investigative, who do we blame approach.

This is one of the tone setting shows that dog whistled Dem voters as to the horrors they would be facing should DJT somehow re-take the highest office in January. Hard to walk back visions of forced concentration camps with all of this unity at our disposal.

Such is their democracy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2024, 10:57:43 AM »
“I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.” Chuck Schumer

I want to know about all of those right-wing organizations that [Trump] is connected with who are training up in the hills somewhere and targeting what communities they are going to attack. We need to know now, given that he is telling us there is going to be violence if he loses. We need to know what his plan is and how we are going to be protected," Maxine Waters

And you know, when you see ‘Latinos for Trump,’ to me it is like seeing ‘Jews for Hitler,’ almost, you know?” Texas Congressman, Vicente Gonzales

Surprised? Not in the least. This is just a tiny, tiny fraction of the vitriol spewed by Dems, that can, and does easily incite people to violence.  BTW, a man was arrested for the attempted murder of Justice Kavanaugh shortly after Schumer's comments.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2024, 12:04:11 PM »
Shooter was in an ad for Blackrock filmed at his high school last year.

https://x.com/lauraloomer/status/1812416983201112373?s=46

We’ve seen this before. Lee Harvey something or another. Just saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions