Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Summer Olympics 2024

jmar

Re: Summer Olympics 2024
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2024, 06:17:49 PM »
Sorry. Ever since I got harassed on that Chicago subway by those racist, white MAGA supporters, I’ve been quick to challenge people to a dance off.
Hey hold on just a minute. I'm not about to dance with anybody that's this insincere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2024, 07:10:14 PM »
I will not watch a single minute
I do not care who might be in it

They say Lebron can tote our flag?
I say he’s a commie (three day suspension)

I don’t care about gay Paree
Or their river full of pee

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2024, 04:49:19 PM »
So I hear now the opening chose to mock all that's good
Twas just what I feared, I knew that they would

A tranny Last Supper spit in God's face
It feels like the end of this human race

Adults weren't enough, you had to drag kids
Into this perversion that went off the skids

With nonsense like this, we've lost our way
I'm glad I missed it, that's all I will say

You may have enjoyed it for all that I knew,
If you did? Oh my son I will pray for you

DIS-GRACE-FUL
« Last Edit: July 26, 2024, 04:50:57 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2024, 09:50:21 AM »
Fuck's sake, that's a lot of opinion on something you didn't even watch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2024, 10:09:44 AM »

It’s what we do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2024, 12:03:16 PM »

I don’t have to watch it to know what happened. 

Not surprised to see you defending satanic behavior though. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2024, 08:01:22 PM »

I watched it. He’s damn spot on…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2024, 12:54:26 AM »

he's not wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2024, 01:39:48 PM »
Just to be clear:
I have been to the border and I've never been to Europe.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2024, 10:46:11 AM »
I tuned in to the opening ceremonies and made it through about 10 minutes. The first thing I saw was several people on horseback. One was dressed in what looked like Reynold’s Wrap from head to toe, with an oversized aluminum foil hoodie.  This thing, takes a book, or something, and walks slowly down a 6 mile runway, and sets the book thingy down.  Then, a torch is carried by a some dude, who hands it to tennis player, Rafael Nadal.  Then, there’s a light show on the Eye Full Tower.  Then, Nadal is on a boat.  Then, I turned back to Gordon Ramsey’s Ultimate Cooking Show and learned a cool way to prepare beef short ribs.

Last night, me and the skirt watched about 3 hours of coverage.  A lot of gymnastics with Auburn’s, Suni Lee.  Watched some men’s basketball and a lot of swimming.  Had no clue who any of the swimmers were, but it’s the Olympics, and I had a good time watching. 

As for all the controversy, I didn’t see it live, but it’s been replayed and is all over the medias that are social a 1,000 times. The athletes had nothing to do with that, so I’m gonna’ watch and pull for the U.S. of A.  But Paris jumped the shark and screwed the pooch in one fell swoop.  That’s the first time I’ve ever used one fell swoop in a sentence.  Not really sure what it means, though. The big question for me is, why? Why was any of that garbage necessary?  What do gay guys dressed up like whores, strutting down a runway and staging a scene that looks to be mocking The Last Supper have to do with the Olympics?

Spare me the argument that the scene was actually something from Greek mythology, or whatever.  I’ve heard the explanation, and I’ve never heard of it and don’t care.  The problem is being, as the wokies have always called it, so tone deaf, that you either didn’t realize it would come off looking like a mockery of one of the most iconic images in the Christian faith, or not giving a damn.  I lean towards the latter, but the blow back has been big.  It should be.       
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2024, 11:54:11 AM »
I tuned in to the opening ceremonies and made it through about 10 minutes. The first thing I saw was several people on horseback. One was dressed in what looked like Reynold’s Wrap from head to toe, with an oversized aluminum foil hoodie.  This thing, takes a book, or something, and walks slowly down a 6 mile runway, and sets the book thingy down.  Then, a torch is carried by a some dude, who hands it to tennis player, Rafael Nadal.  Then, there’s a light show on the Eye Full Tower.  Then, Nadal is on a boat.  Then, I turned back to Gordon Ramsey’s Ultimate Cooking Show and learned a cool way to prepare beef short ribs.

Last night, me and the skirt watched about 3 hours of coverage.  A lot of gymnastics with Auburn’s, Suni Lee.  Watched some men’s basketball and a lot of swimming.  Had no clue who any of the swimmers were, but it’s the Olympics, and I had a good time watching. 

As for all the controversy, I didn’t see it live, but it’s been replayed and is all over the medias that are social a 1,000 times. The athletes had nothing to do with that, so I’m gonna’ watch and pull for the U.S. of A.  But Paris jumped the shark and screwed the pooch in one fell swoop.  That’s the first time I’ve ever used one fell swoop in a sentence.  Not really sure what it means, though. The big question for me is, why? Why was any of that garbage necessary?  What do gay guys dressed up like whores, strutting down a runway and staging a scene that looks to be mocking The Last Supper have to do with the Olympics?

Spare me the argument that the scene was actually something from Greek mythology, or whatever.  I’ve heard the explanation, and I’ve never heard of it and don’t care.  The problem is being, as the wokies have always called it, so tone deaf, that you either didn’t realize it would come off looking like a mockery of one of the most iconic images in the Christian faith, or not giving a damn.  I lean towards the latter, but the blow back has been big.  It should be.     

Keep in mind.....this was one of the main breeding grounds for the Age of Enlightenment, Voltaire, sowing the seeds for the French Revolution  and providing Marx with Proletariat inspiration from Sismondi- all of which is used for a blueprint now in modern American "politics" and social construct....so I ask..... Why is anyone shocked?

That said, I'm with you. I will watch our Athletes (other than LeBron, fuck that guy) go kick ass because they've earned it and had nothing to do with the weirdo shit the French decided to pull on Friday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2024, 12:10:57 PM »
Keep in mind.....this was one of the main breeding grounds for the Age of Enlightenment, Voltaire, sowing the seeds for the French Revolution  and providing Marx with Proletariat inspiration from Sismondi- all of which is used for a blueprint now in modern American "politics" and social construct....so I ask..... Why is anyone shocked?

That said, I'm with you. I will watch our Athletes (other than LeBron, fuck that guy) go kick ass because they've earned it and had nothing to do with the weirdo shit the French decided to pull on Friday.

A week ago I had no olympics in my life. This week the same. Most of the athletes hate America anyway. So this is just another reason to choose not to watch. I used to get all excited for the olympics. Americans doing American shit. Now many of them are just American shits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2024, 01:57:16 PM »
The first thing I saw was several people on horseback. One was dressed in what looked like Reynold’s Wrap from head to toe, with an oversized aluminum foil hoodie.  This thing, takes a book, or something, and walks slowly down a 6 mile runway, and sets the book thingy down.  Then, a torch is carried by a some dude

Sounds like a normal Friday night for Buzz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2024, 03:08:43 PM »
A week ago I had no olympics in my life. This week the same. Most of the athletes hate America anyway. So this is just another reason to choose not to watch. I used to get all excited for the olympics. Americans doing American shit. Now many of them are just American shits.

There are very few that “hate America”.  Some want to see change and do things to bring attention to it and sometimes that’s uncomfortable to close minded big…people. 

The majority of the athletes are pretty fucking cool freaks of nature.  Except LeBron…fuck that guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2024, 03:16:09 PM »
There are very few that “hate America”.  Some want to see change and do things to bring attention to it and sometimes that’s uncomfortable to close minded big…people. 

The majority of the athletes are pretty fucking cool freaks of nature.  Except LeBron…fuck that guy.
We saw the type of change many of them want up on that big screen in Paris. Pass...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2024, 04:25:07 PM »
Why does everyone seem to want to fuck Lebron James?  I mean sure, he's in great shape and everything, but there are a lot sexier guys on the.....

Wait, you mean fuck that guy as in, you don't like him?

Never mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2024, 04:45:00 PM »
We saw the type of change many of them want up on that big screen in Paris. Pass...

Not at all what I was talking about but you do you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2024, 05:34:33 PM »
Why does everyone seem to want to fuck Lebron James?  I mean sure, he's in great shape and everything, but there are a lot sexier guys on the.....

Wait, you mean fuck that guy as in, you don't like him?

Never mind.

Not a fan of him, but he had a monster game against the Serbians.  Credit where it is due.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2024, 06:19:21 PM »

I follow Track closely (being former myself and now daughter in varsity) and swimming pretty close. Most of those athletes are great people. Noah Lyles makes it a point to show his USA love and even gets emotional during the anthem being played. Hes going for a few of Usain Bolt's records next week. Don't be too quick to dismiss some of these folks. Lot of them are great patriots. Katie Ledecky is another that is making history in front of us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2024, 06:26:32 PM »
I follow Track closely (being former myself and now daughter in varsity) and swimming pretty close. Most of those athletes are great people. Noah Lyles makes it a point to show his USA love and even gets emotional during the anthem being played. Hes going for a few of Usain Bolt's records next week. Don't be too quick to dismiss some of these folks. Lot of them are great patriots. Katie Ledecky is another that is making history in front of us.

I heart you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions