Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Is it possible?

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Is it possible?
« on: July 08, 2024, 11:43:07 PM »
Can one serve as president from the nursing home?

I would prefer that Sniffy serve out his term from there than to continue shitting a pant load out in public.

Senility is sad, even in an enemy of our constitutional republic.

I love the idea of Sniffy riding it to the end and off a cliff. It would have the devastating effect on the entire cheating Democratic Party that it deserves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

Re: Is it possible?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2024, 07:55:53 AM »
Can one serve as president from the nursing home? Just

I would prefer that Sniffy serve out his term from there than to continue shitting a pant load out in public.

Senility is sad, even in an enemy of our constitutional republic.

I love the idea of Sniffy riding it to the end and off a cliff. It would have the devastating effect on the entire cheating Democratic Party that it deserves.
You cannot possibly fathom the sacrifices or understand the motivation of First Caregiver Jill Biden.
Saving your democracy is no small task WT.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2024, 10:08:37 AM »
You cannot possibly fathom the sacrifices or understand the motivation of First Caregiver Jill Biden.
Saving your democracy is no small task WT.

The babysitter? She’s a doctor, jmar. We are supposed to call her Dr.

This reminds me of an older (he was Snag’s age, now) black man (not that it matters) who was my 7th grade science teacher. He was about 6’ 4” 250 and quite the character. He couldn’t say three. He said “shree”.

I saw him inappropriately touch girls on more than one occasion. I don’t think anyone ever said anything about it.

He was conferred an honorary doctorate, so he asked everyone to call him Dr. He would correct people.

It was some kind of mail order doctor thing, similar to Wes’ law degree. He was also a preacher and part owner of a funeral home.

The reason I shared this story is that I know how interested many of you would be. You’re welcome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2024, 11:45:27 AM »
The decision is made and we all should see it. And it’s not Sniffy’s or the babysitter.

I expect a pre recorded video from Sniffy in which he announces he’s bowing out/

There’s no doubt that George Soros, Bill Ackman and Sam Bankman-Fried are among the flock who are feverishly pulling strings. I don’t know where these 3 stand but it’s evident that the majority of the cabal in the intell agencies and deep state have spoken/

They aren’t covering up for the old man, any longer and it’s obvious.

Many of us believe he’s illegitimate, anyway. But there was nothing to be done. Now? This is glorious to watch!

If he won’t step down, the teleprompter will start malfunctioning, stairs stumbles won’t be hidden from the cameras and the bumbling idiot’s senility will be on full display for the public to see. It’s been there for 3 years, mind you. The news networks and the deep state have simply covered it up. You don’t need a tinfoil hat to receive that signal.

Surely, he will step down. And don’t call me Shirley.

Kamala vs Trump should be absolutely glorious, too. She could rally the troops. We are talking about Hank’s party. They believe that Guam may tip over and that reparations are owed. You say the right thing and they will be all in for the first (fill in the blank) candidate in history.

All they need is enough momentum to half ass make the steal look credible. Mail in ballots, water mains, Covid variants and mandatory shut downs will handle the rest.

The CCP, CIA, FBI and DNC apparently feel that Sniffy has served his usefulness and shat his depends for the last time on the world stage. The pressure is too much.

I will be surprised to see him make it through this week but I am soooo pulling for him! After all, he beat Medicare.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2024, 12:04:49 PM »
“So I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,”

Kamala Harris, The Next President of the United States of America
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2024, 12:07:36 PM »
“So I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders for us at every moment in time and certainly this one, to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,”

Kamala Harris, The Next President of the United States of America
It could happen. But if it does, I’m going up to Dothan and slapping the fuck out of you for being the first to post this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2024, 12:21:30 PM »
It could happen. But if it does, I’m going up to Dothan and slapping the fuck out of you for being the first to post this.

There's more!  A lot more!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2024, 12:31:05 PM »
I'm all about some contextualization as it relates to our future.
How does it work?
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2024, 01:37:01 PM »
I'm all about some contextualization as it relates to our future.
How does it work?
First, I am going to gas up my ride. Next, I will drive up to the circle city.

Thirdly, I will find Snaggle and start slapping.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2024, 02:15:00 PM »
First, I am going to gas up my ride. Next, I will drive up to the circle city.

Thirdly, I will find Snaggle and start slapping.

You will have to go through the Circle City Samurai first.  Ain't nuthin' for him to come off the top rope on a bitch.

Bitch!
friendly
funny
dislike
Members reacted friendly:
WiregrassTiger,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2024, 02:56:46 PM »
You will have to go through the Circle City Samurai first.  Ain't nuthin' for him to come off the top rope on a bitch.

Bitch!
I have much better sense that to be fucking round with Aiden Pierce but I’m pretty sure he don’t care about me slapping you to sleep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2024, 03:03:46 PM »
I have much better sense that to be fucking round with Aiden Pierce but I’m pretty sure he don’t care about me slapping you to sleep.

I'm his handler.  I handle all his things.

Wait...I mean business.  I handle all his business dealings.  Not other things.  That would be weird.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions