Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Pine Box X100

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Pine Box X100
« on: June 26, 2024, 02:36:48 PM »
I know it's baseball, but whatever.  Now former Texas A&M Baseball Coach, Jim Schozzbaiter, has won over 900 games in his long coaching career. He's won everywhere he's been, and I think has probably been a part of a few interviews and press conferences.  There had been rumors flying around that he was in line for the Texas job after they parted ways with their Head Corch.  So, if you've been around sports for even a little bit, you know the question is coming first chance a reporter gets.  They do it at every press conference when there's the slightest rumor floating around. 

At the press conference following the World Series loss, the question he knows is coming, or HAS to know....does. 

"I think it's pretty selfish of you to ask me that question, to be honest with you," Schlossnagle said. "But I left my family to be the coach at Texas A&M. I took the job at Texas A&M to never take another job again. And that hasn't changed in my mind. That's unfair to talk about something like that. ...

"I understand you've gotta ask the question. But I gave up a big part of my life to come take this job, and I've poured every ounce of my soul in this job. And I've given this job every single ounce I can possibly give it. Write that."

So, how many hours after that statement did he take the Texas job?  12?  Maybe? 

On the other hand, I'm betting that Texas' first trip to College Station will be....well....memorable!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Pine Box X100
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2024, 03:33:17 PM »
I know it's baseball, but whatever.  Now former Texas A&M Baseball Coach, Jim Schozzbaiter, has won over 900 games in his long coaching career. He's won everywhere he's been, and I think has probably been a part of a few interviews and press conferences.  There had been rumors flying around that he was in line for the Texas job after they parted ways with their Head Corch.  So, if you've been around sports for even a little bit, you know the question is coming first chance a reporter gets.  They do it at every press conference when there's the slightest rumor floating around. 

At the press conference following the World Series loss, the question he knows is coming, or HAS to know....does. 

"I think it's pretty selfish of you to ask me that question, to be honest with you," Schlossnagle said. "But I left my family to be the coach at Texas A&M. I took the job at Texas A&M to never take another job again. And that hasn't changed in my mind. That's unfair to talk about something like that. ...

"I understand you've gotta ask the question. But I gave up a big part of my life to come take this job, and I've poured every ounce of my soul in this job. And I've given this job every single ounce I can possibly give it. Write that."

So, how many hours after that statement did he take the Texas job?  12?  Maybe? 

On the other hand, I'm betting that Texas' first trip to College Station will be....well....memorable!

Sounds like the makings of a future US Senator.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2024, 03:43:03 PM »
Sounds like the makings of a future US Senator.
Please note how the original poster used paragraphs. And didn’t indent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Snakebite,
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2024, 04:05:41 PM »
Please note how the original poster used paragraphs. And didn’t indent.

Duly noted. For shame, Snags.

I will add, sentences should not start with a conjunction. Doing so is an improper function. But, to be hypocritical, fuck the rules.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2024, 05:36:22 PM »
Conjunction Junction, what's your function?

Hooking up words, phrases and clauses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2024, 06:06:14 PM »
Conjunction Junction, what's your function?

Hooking up words, phrases and clauses.
Somebody call me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2024, 09:01:03 PM »
Aggie fans are super salty. Can’t blame them. But they are going to the level of hoping the guy dies today. Yikes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2024, 07:31:19 AM »
Aggie fans are super salty. Can’t blame them. But they are going to the level of hoping the guy dies today. Yikes.

If Auburn is the Baptist deacon hood of the SEC, then Texas A&M is clearly Scientology. Seriously, they are the definition of a cult.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2024, 11:00:07 AM »
If Auburn is the Baptist deacon hood of the SEC, then Texas A&M is clearly Scientology. Seriously, they are the definition of a cult.
Having known a few, they some weirdo mofo’s. Really. Not saying that they are all bad but definitely a cult. Of course, I guess that’s just close family, so…
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2024, 01:54:10 PM »

And Alabama is the Peoples Temple. 

Did y’all know that Nick Saban had to have sex with Deboer’s wife and older daughter before the university could hire him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2024, 09:18:39 AM »

Did y’all know that Nick Saban had to have sex with Deboer’s wife and older daughter before the university could hire him?
Hugh raped one of our cheerleaders and a player but it wasn’t mandatory.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2024, 09:22:29 AM »
Hugh raped one of our cheerleaders and a player but it wasn’t mandatory.

Word has it, the player wasn't rape.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2024, 10:52:11 PM »
Word has it, the player wasn't rape.
You do realize that the same law against rape applies whether the victim is black or white, right? It’s not like it was when you were a kid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2024, 07:51:31 AM »

You have no idea how close you are and how glad I am to be 500 miles from that place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2024, 10:55:37 PM »
Yall saying rape a lot in this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2024, 11:00:59 PM »
Yall saying rape a lot in this thread.
We like rape.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions