Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What would it take?

Re: What would it take?
« Reply #240 on: May 29, 2024, 12:58:27 PM »
Since his election in 2016, 90+ criminal charges have been brought against Trump.

Any issues in the past, prior to his presidency, were settled out of court.

We are to believe that none of this is politically driven? Asinine.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 01:01:44 PM by Snakebite »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #241 on: May 29, 2024, 01:56:30 PM »
Since his election in 2016, 90+ criminal charges have been brought against Trump.

Any crimes not nullified by a statute of limitations are fair game for prosecution.

And the entirety of his Jan 6 and Documents trials are based on acts during or in the wake of his presidency.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #242 on: May 29, 2024, 02:18:37 PM »

Not politically driven at all.  Biden's team holding a press conference across from the court house yesterday, complete with a deranged Robert Deniro saying Trump wants to destroy New York, the country and maybe the world....well, the timing of that was totally coincidental.  No political motivation at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #243 on: May 29, 2024, 02:26:02 PM »
Not politically driven at all.  Biden's team holding a press conference across from the court house yesterday, complete with a deranged Robert Deniro saying Trump wants to destroy New York, the country and maybe the world....well, the timing of that was totally coincidental.  No political motivation at all.

Egg Zachary. Blatantly obvious & plain to see.

Amazing the lengths some will go to spin it.

And I, like you Snags, am no huge Trump fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #244 on: May 29, 2024, 02:31:22 PM »
Trump had a rally in the Bronx. The interviews were epic. We see a cross section of society who all agree on one thing, Trump.
It’s been a long time since that happened.
Even those lowly minorities that the liberals are trying to save can see the truth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #245 on: May 29, 2024, 04:03:13 PM »
Any crimes not nullified by a statute of limitations are fair game for prosecution.

And the entirety of his Jan 6 and Documents trials are based on acts during or in the wake of his presidency.

How many times has this guy said he’s dropping out? 355?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #246 on: May 29, 2024, 04:24:20 PM »
How many times has this guy said he’s dropping out? 355?

My question is why now, if not for political reasons on the below:

"Any crimes not nullified by a statute of limitations are fair game for prosecution."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #247 on: May 29, 2024, 04:30:15 PM »
My question is why now, if not for political reasons on the below:

"Any crimes not nullified by a statute of limitations are fair game for prosecution."

You prosecute when you get evidence sufficient to get the conviction.  It just turns out that it took a while before Trump's entire orbit fell in love with the sounds of their voices on television.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #248 on: May 29, 2024, 05:04:08 PM »
Senator JD Vance, just sent a letter to Merrick Garland demanding a criminal investigation be opened up on Judge Juan Merchan.  Obviously, it won't go anywhere, but it points out the blatant bias, and completely F'd up handling of this trial by a Judge who should have recused himself right off the bat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #249 on: May 29, 2024, 05:26:57 PM »
You prosecute when you get evidence sufficient to get the conviction.  It just turns out that it took a while before Trump's entire orbit fell in love with the sounds of their voices on television.

It makes sense if you don’t think about it.

I am not trying to win you over to a side, but I do hope to appeal to your reasoning. Common ground is the goal, but thus far, it has eluded us on this one. And the gender one. And the economic one.

I am still holding out hope for that one day that I hear/see a view from you that doesn’t trot along the accepted narrative from a very radical leftist point of view. None of that is a shot at you, but I think you’re too smart to just parrot narratives and ideologies that have no reverence for traditional moral values. It seems counterintuitive to agree with EVERYTHING that the party you are affiliated with. I think the same about folks on the right as a disclaimer, but the bullshit from the left is super old. Everything is a racist, sexist, and bigoted injustice somehow in the most free fuckin’ nation in known history. We’ve got it so damn good & your side is wanting to fuck it all up.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #250 on: May 29, 2024, 05:30:22 PM »
How can either of these cases actually be legal? Aren’t both prosecuting district attorneys, black?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #251 on: May 29, 2024, 05:34:19 PM »
The truth is that you have nothing but feelings and Madcow milk to back you up. 

THAT’S why you depart.  Just admit it.
I’m just disappointed to learn that you love him like a brother. Where does this leave me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #252 on: May 29, 2024, 05:45:16 PM »
It makes sense if you don’t think about it.

I am not trying to win you over to a side, but I do hope to appeal to your reasoning. Common ground is the goal, but thus far, it has eluded us on this one. And the gender one. And the economic one.

I am still holding out hope for that one day that I hear/see a view from you that doesn’t trot along the accepted narrative from a very radical leftist point of view. None of that is a shot at you, but I think you’re too smart to just parrot narratives and ideologies that have no reverence for traditional moral values. It seems counterintuitive to agree with EVERYTHING that the party you are affiliated with. I think the same about folks on the right as a disclaimer, but the bullshit from the left is super old. Everything is a racist, sexist, and bigoted injustice somehow in the most free fuckin’ nation in known history. We’ve got it so damn good & your side is wanting to fuck it all up.
There is no reasoning with him. He truly believes that democrats are better for the shorts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #253 on: May 29, 2024, 08:01:17 PM »
I’m just disappointed to learn that you love him like a brother. Where does this leave me?

Like a sister. Duh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #254 on: May 30, 2024, 09:50:23 AM »
  traditional moral values.

Line those out for me, if you will. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #255 on: May 30, 2024, 10:22:02 AM »
I think what he is inferring is that gays and blacks should not count as a whole person or vote. 3/5 is the most common  % that I hear suggested, today.

I think we can lump short people in with them.  If Trump can stay out of jail, it very well may happen.

If you are short and gay, you may be royally fucked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #256 on: May 30, 2024, 12:37:43 PM »

I'll get more into it tonight after work, but we can start with a discussion surrounded by The New Deal, how it incentivizes single parenthood, and how it has directly impacted the crime rates & overall long-term wellbeing of American citizens.

Another discussion we can have is surrounding the equal opportunities vs equal outcomes argument. 

Or MLK's take to judge by the content of character and not by the color of skin.  These days, all anyone on the left seems to care about is race & gender identity.

Speaking of race, did you know that some colleges are advocating for segregated dormitories?  I am of the belief that segregation is a bad/evil thing, and hate that it is part of Southern heritage.

Censorship & efforts to enforce certain speech are a direct contrast of what liberals used to stand for.  Yet, in today's world, we are in a constant loop of opposite day on this issue.

I know you are not religious, but it is true that this country was founded with Judeo-Christian moral values that guided foundational policies.  We are all the better for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #257 on: May 30, 2024, 01:00:15 PM »
I left off a very obvious one.  Child mutilation.  Such life altering decisions should not be allowed until they are old enough to support themselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #258 on: May 30, 2024, 02:31:48 PM »
Shit, there's so much here.  You still are building assumption on assumption.

I'll get more into it tonight after work, but we can start with a discussion surrounded by The New Deal, how it incentivizes single parenthood, and how it has directly impacted the crime rates & overall long-term wellbeing of American citizens.

Spell that out for me.

Another discussion we can have is surrounding the equal opportunities vs equal outcomes argument. 

Oh, let's.  I want to hear about the "equal opportunity" part first, please.

Or MLK's take to judge by the content of character and not by the color of skin.  These days, all anyone on the left seems to care about is race & gender identity.

The totality of his writing (read: the vast catalogue not recited on MLK Day) is very surprising to some who think that truncated quote from his speech represents the entirety of his politics.

Speaking of race, did you know that some colleges are advocating for segregated dormitories?  I am of the belief that segregation is a bad/evil thing, and hate that it is part of Southern heritage.

Kaos is about to swear you off.

Censorship & efforts to enforce certain speech are a direct contrast of what liberals used to stand for.  Yet, in today's world, we are in a constant loop of opposite day on this issue.

I'm not rehashing this "cancel culture" canard. 

I know you are not religious, but it is true that this country was founded with Judeo-Christian moral values that guided foundational policies.  We are all the better for it.

Going to go ahead and point you at the increasingly irrelevant Bill of Rights...thanks, Roberts, et al.  That 1st still exists.  And while I don't put it past this SCOTUS to try and pervertedly parse it a la the 2nd, it's still the law.  Keep your church out of everyone's government.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #259 on: May 30, 2024, 02:47:09 PM »
Shit, there's so much here.  You still are building assumption on assumption.

Spell that out for me.

Oh, let's.  I want to hear about the "equal opportunity" part first, please.

The totality of his writing (read: the vast catalogue not recited on MLK Day) is very surprising to some who think that truncated quote from his speech represents the entirety of his politics.

Kaos is about to swear you off.

I'm not rehashing this "cancel culture" canard. 

Going to go ahead and point you at the increasingly irrelevant Bill of Rights...thanks, Roberts, et al.  That 1st still exists.  And while I don't put it past this SCOTUS to try and pervertedly parse it a la the 2nd, it's still the law.  Keep your church out of everyone's government.

Snake?  This guy is lost. 

He’s immersed in the lie.  I don’t know what happened to him. It’s hard to fathom. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions