Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Poor Man's Dickshuns Week Is It Over Yet?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Poor Man's Dickshuns Week Is It Over Yet?
« on: November 21, 2019, 10:36:48 AM »
Both the Tighgas and Tahd are playing in the Betty Crocker Cupcake Bowl this weekend. I will forego the trek to the Planes in lieu of slow cooking some form of tasty pork or brisket on Teh Big Green Egg and blowing the froth off a couple of too many beers.  AU faces the mighty 5-6 Pups of Samford.  Analysis here would be futile and meaningless.  We stumble our way through to our 8th and likely final win of the season.

AU  42

Samford  17

Easily the biggest match up of the day belongs to THE Ohio State University and Sandusky State.  The Nittany Lions come in at 9-1; however, it's been a most unimpressive journey to that record.  Good defense and just enough offense to get the W on most Saturdays.  This is a different animal, though.  I’m in no way saying that the Bulkeyes schedule has been murderer’s row.  But to me, when a team takes care of business the way they’re expected to every week, you have to respect that.  And they’ve been taking care of business to the tune of 51.5 points per game (1st in the nation) while giving up less than 10 per.  Chase Young, he of 13.5 sacks, is back and that battery is fully charged.  Plus, it’s in the Shoe.

Swolehio State  40

PSU  14

One game that could be sneaky good has Texas A&M traveling to The Cesspool of the South to face Fuck Georgia.  I came away extremely impressed with the Bulldog D, but toting a whole lot of MEH for their offense.  The D is legit.  First in the SEC and only giving up 10.5 a game. They’ll most likely be the ultimate difference.  On the other side, A&M was pretty much written off at mid-season after losses to Clemson, Auburn and Bama.  Has anyone noticed they’ve gone 5-1 in their last 6 and are playing some pretty good D of their own?  This is one that may come across on the scroll where people look and go, “Oh shit, A&M has FUGA tied with 3 minutes to go.”  On the other hand, FUGA may be up 24-0 after one quarter and all hopes are dashed.  I tend to think somewhere in between.

FUGA  27

A&M  14

Feel free to opine.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

Re: Poor Man's Dickshuns Week Is It Over Yet?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 12:34:45 PM »
Mac Jones will pass for 300 with 4 touchdowns while facing zero pass rush and it will be hinted that he would likely be a Heisman finalists if not for Glass Joe. 
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 12:36:23 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Poor Man's richardshuns Week Is It Over Yet?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 01:04:20 PM »
Mac Jones will pass for 300 with 4 touchdowns while facing zero pass rush and it will be hinted that he would likely be a Heisman finalists if not for Glass Joe.
Extreme Like

Can’t wait for the Frito Lay Postgame Show where Al from Dadeville offers “Tua Who?”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Poor Man's Dickshuns Week Is It Over Yet?
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 02:41:49 PM »
All I know about Mac Jones is that he's Mrs. Jones' boy.  But if he's even half way competent and can be the "game manager", which is everybody's favorite term for a one-dimensional QB, they shouldn't skip too much of a beat.  When you have a 230 pound badass to hand off to and the top receiving group in the nation, your job is simple, don't throw it to the other team. 

After the FUGA game last week, I said LSU might run that bunch out of the stadium, because F-Jawja would never be able to keep up on the scoreboard.  Not so fast, there Coach Corso.  I didn't read much into Texas hanging 30+ on LSU early.  On the road...early in the season...hostile atmosphere.  And Vandy dropping big points didn't phase me either because Burrow had thrown for 27 TD's in the first quarter and I figured they had the 9th string D in.  Bama came back to break 40 against the Ben-Gals, but hey, Bama does that kind of shit.  

But peeps, the Ackbar Black Bear Landshark Hobby Lobby's are not supposed to go through their D like a hot knife through buttah, to the tune of 37 points and 614 yards.  Ole Miss has a slippery little QB.  That's the sum total of their offensive weapons.  Early predickshun from me is that there's no way LSU survives Texas A&M, FUGA and games against anyone else in the top 4 or 5.  You just have to go ahead and admit that their defense is not goodly enough to consistently beat the top teams.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 02:44:31 PM »
Ms Jones' boy wuz a fahv star cruit.  He gon beet Awbren by at least 2 touchdowns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2019, 09:35:18 AM »
Ohio State 41, Penn State 17
I think Ohio State's defense is going to mess up Penn State's offense. I don't see how the Nittany Lions won't be able to contain the Buckeyes offense all day so this opens up in the second and third quarters. 

Georgia 24, Texas A&M 13
Georgia's defense suffocates another opposing offense while their throwback does exactly enough to win. Nothing sexy about these Dawgs. 

Oregon 30, Arizona State 10
Sun Devils are beat up and facing a quality all around team (by PAC 12 standards). Oregon cruises to another win puffing up a weak resume for the committee which happens to be run by the Oregon AD. I'm sure there's nothing funny going on there. ;)

Finally...

Deontay Wilder knocks out Luis Ortiz. 
Should have the first time, but this time, the Bronze Bomber takes care of business quickly. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2019, 10:05:01 AM »
Ohio State 41, Penn State 17
I think Ohio State's defense is going to mess up Penn State's offense. I don't see how the Nittany Lions won't be able to contain the Buckeyes offense all day so this opens up in the second and third quarters.

Georgia 24, Texas A&M 13
Georgia's defense suffocates another opposing offense while their throwback does exactly enough to win. Nothing sexy about these Dawgs.

Oregon 30, Arizona State 10
Sun Devils are beat up and facing a quality all around team (by PAC 12 standards). Oregon cruises to another win puffing up a weak resume for the committee which happens to be run by the Oregon AD. I'm sure there's nothing funny going on there. ;)

Finally...

Deontay Wilder knocks out Luis Ortiz.
Should have the first time, but this time, the Bronze Bomber takes care of business quickly.
Gus has new goals.  

Get this fixed.  Score some points.  Win some games.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2019, 11:35:35 AM »
Gus has new goals. 

Get this fixed.  Score some points.  Win some games. 
Gus can take his new goals, shine them up real bright, turn those somebitches sideways, and shove 'em up his roody-poo candy ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2019, 12:07:38 PM »
Gus can take his new goals, shine them up real bright, turn those somebitches sideways, and shove 'em up his roody-poo candy ass.
Image result for The Rock images
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions