Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bryant Gumbel sucks

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Bryant Gumbel sucks
« on: November 18, 2019, 01:19:22 PM »
His shitty show ran a pretty good piece on Rod Bramblett and how Andy Burcham followed in his role as AU announcer.  It's a nice, sentimental positive piece.  Feel good kind of story.  

Bryant's racist ass then comes on to interview the mannish chick (Mary something) who did the story.  His questions? 

"He doesn't seem to really have a southern accent.  Where is he from?" 

No, he's originally from Illinois. When he was six years old he was calling wiffle ball games with a tape recorder his grandmother gave him.  This is his dream job, but he got it in such a night mare way. 

"You said this was his dream job.  Is this his LAST job?  I mean Auburn Alabama is not exactly a sports mecca, is he there in perpetuity?"

Oh, he loves it there.  I'd never been to an Auburn game. There were 80,000 fans there.  It was electric. And it's not just football, he's doing basketball and baseball. They've got some great teams there. 

"Fans everywhere, as you know, are biased and illogical.... "  And then some crap about how we wouldn't accept him, etc.  

Just look at his face in the image below as he says "Auburn Alabama"  

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Bryant Gumbel sucks
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 02:20:39 PM »
Well he's in New York so......Selena Roberts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 07:39:48 PM »
Well he's in New York so......Selena Roberts.
Anybody visit Roopstigo.com lately?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 07:45:19 PM »
Oh I haven't forgotten her.  Stupidgo is dead. 

But she's snuck over to a group called Tylt.  And she's quietly hooked up with al.com which uses her crap to do surveys, etc onsite.  So she's still around.

Unsurprisingly she's deeply invested in social justice issues. The strident, screeching fraudulent kind. 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 07:48:03 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 08:44:45 AM »
I'm not really in the market for a cheaply made sofa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.