Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Predictions for week Cinco. Damn snaggs, I'm tired of picking up your slack!!!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

Damn!  Y'all feel better about the game than I do apparently.  We come off a good road win and MSU has always given us fits.  I think we have a let down and don't play like we did last week.  I am hoping y'all are right and I am wrong.  I am going to try and keep an eye on the games I listed and veg out. I can't believe none of you had anything to say about the game of the week!!!  What the hell is wrong with you people?!!?  It's like I don't even know you anymore!
Hard to get up every week and State's a tough bunch. Hope I'm wrong as well.
But if we are to win big we're gonna have to inflict one of Kevin Steele's nightmares on them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Damn!  Y'all feel better about the game than I do apparently.  We come off a good road win and MSU has always given us fits.  I think we have a let down and don't play like we did last week.  I am hoping y'all are right and I am wrong.  I am going to try and keep an eye on the games I listed and veg out. I can't believe none of you had anything to say about the game of the week!!!  What the hell is wrong with you people?!!?  It's like I don't even know you anymore!
Well clearly, no one can take you seriously when you pick Lane's Losers to win by 17 in this match up.

First off, even though the Owls are on a 2 game winning streak, this one is at Jerry Richardson Stadium, and everybody knows that JRS is a place where many opposing teams have entered, but very few have survived. A veritable wasteland of elite programs. 

And by the way, you do know the 49ers are favored by 1 here, right?  In case you don't know why, and it's obvious that you don't, FAU makes it's living through the air.  Charlotte, on the other hand, has the 12th ranked pass defense in the nation.  I could drop the mic here, but I'll spare you. 

Real prediction:  Charlotte covers...32-30.  And "The Jerry" claims another victim. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Bo Nix has found the broad side of the barn. In other news, Auburn's lines are pushing around MissStake on both sides of the field. Keep pouring it on, Gustav. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

Bo Nix has found the broad side of the barn. In other news, Auburn's lines are pushing around MissStake on both sides of the field. Keep pouring it on, Gustav.
He's calling his best game in a long, long time.
And I think he isn't done because he's rockin' that hateful sneer.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
I'm glad Joey got to play a bit and the second string defense got some experience. However, it screwed up my perdickshun.

AU - 56

cowbells - 16

I was close.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions