Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

High School Foosballz - Put It Here

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
High School Foosballz - Put It Here
« on: August 19, 2019, 12:04:07 PM »
I believe it all gets cranked up this weekend.  Things will be different down here as the two 6A schools, Dothan and Northview, combined.  If I recall, I believe they open with Clay Chalkville.  They'll be 7A next year but stay at 6A this season because of schedules already being set.  They played Hoover in the Spring game and were actually ahead for much of it.  But, I have no idea what to expect.  That's just combining two traditionally shitty programs to possibly form one big pile of shit.  We shall see.

Whatcha' got?  Who ya' going to see?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: High School Foosballz - Put It Here
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 12:08:33 PM »
I believe it all gets cranked up this weekend.  Things will be different down here as the two 6A schools, Dothan and Northview, combined.  If I recall, I believe they open with Clay Chalkville.  They'll be 7A next year but stay at 6A this season because of schedules already being set.  They played Hoover in the Spring game and were actually ahead for much of it.  But, I have no idea what to expect.  That's just combining two traditionally shitty programs to possibly form one big pile of shit.  We shall see.

Whatcha' got?  Who ya' going to see?
The CC game should be interesting. I know those Cougars are breaking in a good number of offensive skill position starters including QB. Not sure what to expect. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 12:33:23 PM »
PHS is BACK BABY!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 12:48:52 PM »
PHS is BACK BABY!
So are the Backstreet Boys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 02:00:12 PM »
I'm looking forward to checking out the Mallard Creek Mustangs and the Mooresville Blue Devils this fall. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 02:07:22 PM »
I'm looking forward to checking out the Mallard Creek Mustangs and the Mooresville Blue Devils this fall.
Mallard Creek is the Mavericks.  Jeez man, do I have to teach you people everything?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 02:09:41 PM »
Yeah....and the Bremen Blue Devils are the only ones you need to know about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2019, 02:19:20 PM »
I am looking forward to the Mighty Clements Colts rising up form the ashes of Suck to make the playoffs for the second year in a row! 

Clements is fed by the elementary school that Ms.AUT1 works at.  Which is probably where my boys will go to school.  I knew that they have a terrible program, but I didn't realize how terrible until I looked this up.  SUCK!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2019, 02:25:20 PM »
You people have no clue.  The Mighty Hewitt-Trussville Huskies should be champions of the world 7A this season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2019, 03:07:19 PM »
You people have no clue.  The Mighty Hewitt-Trussville Huskies should be champions of the world 7A this season.
Is the Bahrs great great great great grandson still the QB on Service Rd?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2019, 03:15:27 PM »
Is the Bahrs great great great great grandson still the QB on Service Rd?
He's on the right hand of the Sabahr throne now.  Breaking in a new QB, but have all the tools still there on offense.  Too bad they will have to outscore everyone they actually beat...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2019, 07:42:03 PM »
Mallard Creek is the Mavericks.  Jeez man, do I have to teach you people everything?
Wild Horses either way. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2019, 09:24:33 AM »
Wild Horses either way.
They couldn't drag me away
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2019, 06:59:34 PM »
7A 

#1 vs #2 to open the season in cramton bowl. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2019, 07:09:20 AM »
7A

#1 vs #2 to open the season in cramton bowl.
I didn't know Jeff Davis and Lee were ranked that high
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2019, 09:48:44 PM »
Then all the monkey town natives woke up 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2019, 11:46:03 AM »
Week 1 game is chosen.  Since Dothan is out of town, we're making the short trek to Enterprise to see them take on the North Miami Beach Chargers.

I have no idea about the NMBC, but they probably have hot cheerleaders.  Should be interesting.  I know Hoover has played a team from Miami recently on the TV's.  I recall them having quite a few full grow'd young'uns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2019, 12:06:32 PM »
Week 1 game is chosen.  Since Dothan is out of town, we're making the short trek to Enterprise to see them take on the North Miami Beach Chargers.

I have no idea about the NMBC, but they probably have hot cheerleaders.  Should be interesting.  I know Hoover has played a team from Miami recently on the TV's.  I recall them having quite a few full grow'd young'uns.
So, you are banking on the cheerleaders to full growed too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2019, 12:07:44 PM »
So, you are banking on the cheerleaders to full growed too?
Well they are from Miami.  Duh!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 12:49:32 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions