Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Big Get

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Big Get
« on: June 19, 2016, 10:16:16 AM »
you know the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Four-star offensive tackle Austin Troxell committed to Auburn following his Saturday visit to the Plains with his parents, brother, sister and girlfriend.

"I have committed to the University of Auburn, so I'm ready," Troxell said. "I'm ready to start my journey and be an Auburn Tiger... It's a burden lifted off my shoulders. I finally got my decision made. No looking back now. It's 100 percent Auburn now so I'm ready."

After Auburn's Big Cat Weekend event earlier this month, the 6-foot-7, 275-pound offensive tackle said he remained split between Auburn and Alabama. On Saturday, however, he said that visit solidified his decision. He doesn't plan on visits to any other schools in the future.

"Big Cat, seeing all the coaches laid back and stuff like that," Troxell said. "That was big... Just the fit here. Coaches, players. Nothing against any other school, I just fit in the best here personally. It fits me the best. That's what made the decision for me."

Troxell also holds offers from Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Notre Dame and Ole Miss, among others. He is now set to reunite with his former Madison Academy teammates on the Plains -- running backs Kerryon Johnson and Malik Miller.

Troxell is the second offensive tackle to join Auburn's 2017 recruiting class. Five-star prospect Calvin Ashley of Orlando pledged more than a year ago during Big Cat Weekend 2015.

"Me and Calvin are two of the best offensive tackles in the country, so that's what they said — that they got two of the best here and they're set for a couple years with us," Troxell said. "That's big right there. (Ashley was) not really a big factor, but I did look at it in my plan with him. That's pretty big right there, him being the five-star caliber he is. It'll be good."

The 247Sports Composite ranks Troxell as a four-star prospect and the nation's No. 13 offensive tackle. He is the ninth member of Auburn's 2017 recruiting class
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Big Get
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 11:03:17 AM »
Seen this movie. February Flip: Part. VI
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 02:25:36 PM »
Seen this movie. February Flip: Part. VI

The positivity is strong in this one. 

He did say what you rarely hear.  He's not taking any more visits.  This class is starting to look better and better. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 05:10:03 PM »
The positivity is strong in this one. 

He did say what you rarely hear.  He's not taking any more visits.  This class is starting to look better and better.

I know. Just skittish. Been burned too many times by Bammers in Orange/Blue clothing. I am really interested to see what difference Coach Hand makes in the OL this season (and others, things willing).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 11:11:18 PM »
According to 247Sports, we're #19 in recruiting right now. We have 9 commits, less than anyone in front of us.  And that makes all the difference.  Several teams ahead of us, including Mississippi State and Tennessee that are ahead of us based on an accumulation of 3* guys.  Not much else.  We have one 5* and four 4* out of the 9.  If we get QB, Kellen Mond, things will be looking up big time on the PLANES!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 11:37:44 PM »
If we get QB, Kellen Mond, things will be looking up big time on the PLANES!!!

and our coaches actually develop him, things will be looking up at Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 11:40:27 PM »
and our coaches actually develop him, things will be looking up at Auburn.

Did you have a problem with Chris Todd, Cam Newton or Nick Marshall?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 12:28:45 AM »
If only he had committed to Auburn University...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 09:50:16 AM »
According to 247Sports, we're #19 in recruiting right now. We have 9 commits, less than anyone in front of us.  And that makes all the difference.  Several teams ahead of us, including Mississippi State and Tennessee that are ahead of us based on an accumulation of 3* guys.  Not much else.  We have one 5* and four 4* out of the 9.  If we get QB, Kellen Mond, things will be looking up big time on the PLANES!!!

QB should be locked up with Joey Gatewood.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2016, 10:07:56 AM »

He's no Joey Freshwater
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 10:29:59 AM »
Did you have a problem with Chris Todd, Cam Newton or Nick Marshall?

Keihl Frazier, Clint Moseley, Barrett Trotter, Jeremy Johnson, Sean White...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2016, 10:31:06 AM »
He's no Joey Freshwater

You rang????

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2016, 10:37:25 AM »

Freshwater is Class of 18'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2016, 10:42:28 AM »
Keihl Frazier, Clint Moseley, Barrett Trotter, Jeremy Johnson, Sean White...

I'll give you Kadril and JJ.  Fetal Mosely was an after thought.  2A QB they took a chance on and I don't think they really planned on being forced to play him.  Trotter quit before his senior season.  Yeah, may put him in there too.  Sean White?  No way you can say at this point he's a bust.  He showed some decent promise before injuries got him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2016, 10:54:50 AM »
Freshwater is Class of 18'.

He'll sign in January...isn't that '17?

EDIT: Nope.  You're correct.  I thought he was in the class directly behind Barrett...didn't realize there was a year between them. 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 11:02:36 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 11:50:34 AM »
He'll sign in January...isn't that '17?

EDIT: Nope.  You're correct.  I thought he was in the class directly behind Barrett...didn't realize there was a year between them.

He cares
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 12:21:03 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2016, 12:37:07 PM »
Speaking of stars.  We were talking about stars, weren't we?  No?

I was in my library this morning, perched studiously upon the Whisper-Flush J2000, doing my research for the upcoming season.  Sporting News College Preview was the journal of choice.  They have a little box at the start of each conference breakdown that shows the mowr starz for each team.  I only got a chance to compare the ACC and SEC because Snagette needed to do some research of her own.  I can't recall the exact numbers on the 4* recruits but I'm only a few off, if that.

The ACC had two total 5* recruits in the entire conference.  FSU and Clemson with one each.  As a whole, the ACC had right at forty-five 4* recruits.

By contrast, the SEC had fifteen 5* and just under one hundred and twenty 4* guys.

Huge discrepancy in overall talent being signed by the two conferences.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 03:48:14 PM »
Speaking of stars.  We were talking about stars, weren't we?  No?

I was in my library this morning, perched studiously upon the Whisper-Flush J2000, doing my research for the upcoming season.  Sporting News College Preview was the journal of choice.  They have a little box at the start of each conference breakdown that shows the mowr starz for each team.  I only got a chance to compare the ACC and SEC because Snagette needed to do some research of her own.  I can't recall the exact numbers on the 4* recruits but I'm only a few off, if that.

The ACC had two total 5* recruits in the entire conference.  FSU and Clemson with one each.  As a whole, the ACC had right at forty-five 4* recruits.

By contrast, the SEC had fifteen 5* and just under one hundred and twenty 4* guys.

Huge discrepancy in overall talent being signed by the two conferences.

alright, alright...a dirty sanchez.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 03:59:01 PM »

alright, alright...a dirty sanchez.

Actually, it was an A.C. Slater.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions