Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!! I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others. I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. New Auburn Beat Writer

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
So, Tom Green is added to the list of stellar journalists covering our beloved Tigers for the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  He's written the following to introduce himself.  If you see something that looks like it could maybe, possibly have been "edited"....umm, pay no attention. Those probably happened during the copy/pasta process.

Is this thing on?

Hello, Auburn fans (and non-Auburn fans who are reading this). Allow me to introduce myself: My name is Tom Green, and I'm the new kid lackey on the block here at AL.com.

This is my first week around these parts, and you may have noticed my first post on Monday afternoon before I could formally introduce myself. I'm the newest member of the Auburn beat, joining forces with James "Spin" Crepea and Wes "Nick" Sinor, both of whom have done excellent slanted work on the beat.

Some of you may already know me from my previous stop, but for those who don't, here's a bit of background: I'm a native of Miami, spending my entire childhood growing up in Coral Gables, Fla., just down the road from UM. I attended the University of Florida, where I graduated in 2012 with a degree in journalism.

Journalism has been my calling since junior year of high school, when I realized this is what I wanted to do with my life thanks to the encouragement of my sophomore English teacher. Since then, I've been fortunate to follow an interesting path that has kept me, for the most part, in the southeast — and predominantly around SEC football.

While in college, I covered UF athletics for the student paper and did correspondent work for the Orlando Sentinel, assisting in its coverage of Florida athletics. I also had two internships with MLB.com, first covering the Oakland A's in 2011 and then the Miami Marlins in 2012. After my second stint in the majors, I found myself back in the South, where I landed my first real job with the Opelika-Auburn News in 2013.

At the O-A News, I spent 18 months covering high school athletics, with an emphasis on approximately 20 schools around the Auburn-Opelika area. In March 2015, I was promoted to the paper's Auburn University beat, covering the Tigers for the past 15 months before accepting my new position here at AL.com — where I, fortunately, will get to do more of the same, telling the stories of an athletics program I have become increasingly familiar with the last three years.

I'm a national award-winning journalist who enjoys digging up compelling and needless stories and, most importantly, finding interesting ways to tell them...with a definite slant toward disparaging Auburn — so hopefully I'll be able to keep that up for you all over here at my new digs. Anyway, after a two week brainwashing procedure, I'm excited to get started here at AL.com, where I'll get to work with some really talented Bama leaning journalists and help bring you the most comprehensive coverage of Auburn sports around.

So let's get this ride started, shall we? You can follow me on Twitter at @tomas_verde and on Facebook at facebook.com/byTomGreen. You can also reach me by email (tgreen@al.com) or here in the comments.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Everybody needs a yob, some more than others.
Regardless of what you think about Snags profession or work ethic, he's done well for himself and his family in his current yob.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
He wasn't funny on MTV, nor was this piece.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Longest thread title ever?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
He wasn't funny on MTV, nor was this piece.

But his bum is on your lips.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Longest thread title ever?

Its like he's been telling us for a while in his posts, but no one believed him, so he just wanted a thread title to tell us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
But his bum is on your lips.

Did you feel your balls and check for cancer at the same time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE