« on: January 07, 2015, 09:31:32 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Well, at least he can room with Pettway
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 10:15:37 AM »
When they reported this on our local (Bammer) sports talk show, the first caller said that he grew up in a family with an abusive father that used to get violent and physical with his mother.  He watched that and has had to restrain himself at times with his own wife when he got mad.  So, there's no telling what environment this guy grew up in.  Violence against women may have been instilled in him by his own father.

The host and former Bama beat writer, took that and ran.  The narrative then became "It's not the kids fault because of what his dad did to his mother.  Lord Saybinz laid hands on and reformed him"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 10:28:42 AM »
When they reported this on our local (Bammer) sports talk show, the first caller said that he grew up in a family with an abusive father that used to get violent and physical with his mother.  He watched that and has had to restrain himself at times with his own wife when he got mad.  So, there's no telling what environment this guy grew up in.  Violence against women may have been instilled in him by his own father.

The host and former Bama beat writer, took that and ran.  The narrative then became "It's not the kids fault because of what his dad did to his mother.  Lord Saybinz laid hands on and reformed him"

Was actually streaming it on teh iphonez this morning on TuneIn and heard that part - The Ball out of Dothan I think?

Those hosts come off as idiots. I liked the one redneck idiot that called in questioning Lebron's manhood comparing him to a hockey player  - "you know whut makes-a-hockey player? They get they neck cut open and come back out and finish tha game...ole Lebron hes-a-jist sitting on the bench over there with a pulled back or something. Thayut jist kinda puts it in per-speck-tive."

Yeah, you fatass. Its just that simple. Lebron just likes to sit when he can really play. You got him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 10:49:18 AM »
Was actually streaming it on teh iphonez this morning on TuneIn and heard that part - The Ball out of Dothan I think?

Those hosts come off as idiots. I liked the one redneck idiot that called in questioning Lebron's manhood comparing him to a hockey player  - "you know whut makes-a-hockey player? They get they neck cut open and come back out and finish tha game...ole Lebron hes-a-jist sitting on the bench over there with a pulled back or something. Thayut jist kinda puts it in per-speck-tive."

Yeah, you fatass. Its just that simple. Lebron just likes to sit when he can really play. You got him.

I heard that. In fact, that was the same guy talking about his dad beating up his mom...so this transfer is okay because we don't know what his childhood was like.

AU=ThugU
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."