Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Did y'all see

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Did y'all see
« on: January 05, 2015, 09:25:42 AM »
America's team win again yesterday?

It was a great day for all us Americans huh??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Did y'all see
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 09:31:59 AM »
I didn't even realize the Cubs were playing yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 09:35:56 AM »
I didn't realize until last night that Matt Stafford had/has never beaten a team with a winning record on the road. Also didn't realize that its been since 1991 with Barry, that Detroit has won a playoff game.

This is the first time in forever that Dallas has actually had a real "team". That game was a route if they didnt have their heads up their asses the first two quarters. Im sure TW and K are still throwing things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 10:57:22 AM »

I didn't even realize the Cubs were playing yet.

No wonder the country is in the craper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 10:57:55 AM »
I didn't realize until last night that Matt Stafford had/has never beaten a team with a winning record on the road. Also didn't realize that its been since 1991 with Barry, that Detroit has won a playoff game.

This is the first time in forever that Dallas has actually had a real "team". That game was a route if they didnt have their heads up their asses the first two quarters. Im sure TW and K are still throwing things.

I thought maybe Dallas had hired Auburns tackling coach in the first half.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 11:30:02 AM »

I thought maybe Dallas had hired Auburns tackling coach in the first half.

Yeah they were pretty bad in the first half. I was thinking the same thing watching Stafford (who is not a running QB by any means) elude the Dallas defenders in the backfield time and time again. They couldnt have played much worse. Although I am sure Arizona fans would disagree. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 12:33:37 PM »

I guess that makes me Canadian then, eh?  Did not watch.  No fucks were given in re:  whatever game you are referring to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 12:45:23 PM »
I guess that makes me Canadian then, eh?  Did not watch.  No fucks were given in re:  whatever game you are referring to.

It was a good game except for the fact it was poorly played by both teams.

Did not know that Josh Bynes was with Detriot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 12:50:13 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2015, 12:53:00 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 01:43:22 PM »

To be honest, this thread really should be about more than just Dallas. Other teams played this weekend. How did yours do?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2015, 02:06:16 PM »
To be honest, this thread really should be about more than just Dallas. Other teams played this weekend. How did yours do?

I only cared at all in that it determined where cam plays next week. I like that Carolina gets the seabeaks. And if Dallas somehow beats whoever they play?  Cam is going to the Super Bowl.

It pissed me off to see the highlights and watch the fucking refs cheat for Dallas the way they always do for bama. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2015, 02:13:24 PM »
I only cared at all in that it determined where cam plays next week. I like that Carolina gets the seabeaks. And if Dallas somehow beats whoever they play?  Cam is going to the Super Bowl.

It pissed me off to see the highlights and watch the fucking refs cheat for Dallas the way they always do for bama.

The biggest crimes with the refs last night was calling the PI and then picking it up. It should have never been called in the first place. There were shitty calls and spots all night for both teams. The Golden Tate spot was horrid. Apparently, that crew had never worked together and it showed. They didn't seem to be on the same page all night.

It was nice to see Cam get a playoff win. The guy is hard to dislike. Unless you live in the state of Ga (Falcons and Dawgs). As someone else mentioned, the only thing that sucks about it is that it probably saved Rivera and Shula's jobs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2015, 02:19:00 PM »

I'm no Dallas fan but I would say Detroit got more calls than Dallas. If your talking about the PI, there is no face guarding in the Pro's and if you want to say he should have turned his head around, that would have been difficult since the receivier had hold of his facemask.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2015, 02:23:28 PM »

I'm no Dallas fan but I would say Detroit got more calls than Dallas. If your talking about the PI, there is no face guarding in the Pro's and if you want to say he should have turned his head around, that would have been difficult since the receivier had hold of his facemask.

Dallas also did their best Auburn Defense impression last night by running into punters, throwing players out of bounds and letting a very NOT mobile QB look like a track star. As you said, Detroit was given plenty of gifts as well. I honesly thought the PI COULD have been offensive PI/Holding. Best thing was just to let it go for both players and let em play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2015, 02:25:06 PM »
Dallas also did their best Auburn Defense impression last night by running into punters, throwing players out of bounds and letting a very NOT mobile QB look like a track star. As you said, Detroit was given plenty of gifts as well. I honesly thought the PI COULD have been offensive PI/Holding. Best thing was just to let it go for both players and let em play.

Dumbest play of the night, and thats saying alot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2015, 02:31:33 PM »

Dumbest play of the night, and thats saying alot.

And out of their own endzone. Dal would have gotten ball past midfield. Detroit got 7 points off of that dumb penalty 2 mins later. Yeah, Detroit got no gifts at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2015, 02:42:48 PM »
I can see the picking up the flag on the PI, but not throwing one on Dez Bryant was what was weird about that one.  That is an obvious 15 yard penalty.   Doesn't matter how bad he thought his team was robbed.  Let the coach walk out on the field, you just keep your ass on the sideline.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2015, 02:43:56 PM »

You still have Tony Romo as your QB so enjoy the single win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2015, 02:50:50 PM »
You still have Tony Romo as your QB so enjoy the single win.

Hey hey now....Romo doubled his playoff win total yesterday.

Which is exactly 2 more playoff wins than the Dolphins have had SINCE 2000.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE