Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Paul Finebaum is a Liar.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Paul Finebaum is a Liar.
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2013, 09:45:17 AM »
I'm no racist, really. I think one thing and type another, whatever that's called. Three years in the army got rid of every bit of racism I was raised with. My Auburn grad stepfather was a violent ,redneck, racist. I had to unlearn that shit by getting the shit beat out of me when I was about 20 years-old while serving in South Korea. That shit's gone. You know, I just got a job (starts tomorrow), and it's been a tough year for me. I have found a way to survive with just 6 weeks of work out of the 52 with no food stamps, unemployment benefits or any other kind of government assistance. It hasn't been fun, but cash is king in my book. I even found a way to help an old deaf black man that was broken down in the Winn-Dixie parking lot. Folks of his own race wouldn't help him. That's got to be the loneliest feeling in the world, to be deaf, broke, broken down and trouble communicating with people, helpless and without tools to fix his truck. However, I took time to help him get out of the cold and back to his house to get the stuff needed to fix his truck. We ended up towing back to his house. It was a bad fuel pump, but we got it fixed. If I didn't learn anything else in the Army, I learned not to be racist or put myself above anyone else. Apparently, Finebaum thinks himself better than everyone else, oh, and Dinky too.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 09:47:11 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2014, 09:29:45 PM »
Finebaum talks shit to a Auburn fan on the radio, makes a promise to the Auburn fan, goes back on his promise...then says that he'll make it right. Still, no answer from Finebaum. That's what I expect from a inbred bammer.

http://fansided.com/2014/01/01/auburn-fan-says-paul-finebaum-lied-gifting-tickets-ignoring-plans-travel/
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 09:34:23 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2014, 11:02:41 AM »
Finebaum talks shit to a Auburn fan on the radio, makes a promise to the Auburn fan, goes back on his promise...then says that he'll make it right. Still, no answer from Finebaum. That's what I expect from a inbred bammer.

http://fansided.com/2014/01/01/auburn-fan-says-paul-finebaum-lied-gifting-tickets-ignoring-plans-travel/
Knew it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2014, 11:31:23 AM »
He's got the tickets. He can hobo his ass out there.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2014, 11:52:50 AM »
He's got the tickets. He can hobo his ass out there.

He got the tickets, but not from Finebaum...plus Finebaum promised that he'd get him out there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs