Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Paul Finebaum is a Liar.

jmar

Re: Paul Finebaum is a Liar.
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2013, 03:41:55 PM »
You people just don't understand. This boy is representative of a group. He needs to be held accountable. This is what is wrong with society today. Too many people trying to get something for nothing without just cause.

And some people on here are racists. I'm not going to name any names but you know who you are.
There, there little Wiregrasser, there, there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2013, 03:51:03 PM »
You people just don't understand. This boy is representative of a group. He needs to be held accountable. This is what is wrong with society today. Too many people trying to get something for nothing without just cause.

And some people on here are racists. I'm not going to name any names but you know who you are.

Oh, so now it's us people that are the problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2013, 03:53:38 PM »
Wait...he gave the kid tickets????

Change the thread title.  That's fucking awesome.  How many times have you or anyone else made a hyperbolic claim or promise because it was so out of the realm of possibility that you believed there was no chance for it to happen?  It happens a lot.

Like "if that happens, I'll eat my hat."

Even though people may razz you about it, no one expects you to actually do it.

Kudos to Finebaum and whoever else made it possible for the guy to go to Pasadena. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2013, 03:55:29 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2013, 04:05:04 PM »

See, this little clip is a prime example of what I'm talking about. Is it diverse? Hell no. Meant to be humerous, I know. But still, some things just make me want to go ghetto on somebody ass.

And why did this thread end up racial? Only because Paul Finebaum is black, that's why. And I'm not afraid to say it. That's why the person who started the thread wanted to go that direction and make him pay. There, I said what no one else would.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2013, 04:08:14 PM »
See, this little clip is a prime example of what I'm talking about. Is it diverse? Hell no. Meant to be humerous, I know. But still, some things just make me want to go ghetto on somebody ass.

And why did this thread end up racial? Only because Paul Finebaum is black, that's why. And I'm not afraid to say it. That's why the person who started the thread wanted to go that direction and make him pay. There, I said what no one else would.

I didn't know there were any black Jews
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2013, 04:11:36 PM »
I didn't know there were any black Jews
Sammy Davis Jr. says hello. Would you like for me to tell him hi?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2013, 04:15:45 PM »
Sammy Davis Jr. says hello. Would you like for me to tell him hi?

Davis, Jr. is not a Jewish name. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2013, 04:16:54 PM »
I would like to apologize to anyone that I may have offended. I just found out that Finebaum isn't black. I thought he was the guy that won the Heisman and played for Michigan. My mistake.

But, he shouldn't have to pay for this freeloader to go to Pasadena regardless of his color.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2013, 04:22:30 PM »
I just wiki'd Sammy Davis, Jr. and he actually converted to Judaism after military service.  I just knew he had dropped the berg off the end of Davis for show biz purposes.  Sammy Davisberg, Jr. just doesn't have the same ring to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2013, 04:31:10 PM »
I just wiki'd Sammy Davis, Jr. and he actually converted to Judaism after military service.  I just knew he had dropped the berg off the end of Davis for show biz purposes.  Sammy Davisberg, Jr. just doesn't have the same ring to it.
No need to Wiki when I tell you something son.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2013, 04:32:43 PM »
No need to Wiki when I tell you something son.
He doesn't trust black people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2013, 04:34:08 PM »

Rod Carew is going to blow your mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2013, 04:36:19 PM »
Rod Carew is going to blow your mind.

DAMN IT!!!  Another one?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2013, 04:40:15 PM »
More wiki's. So, it must be true

There is no evidence that Carew ever formally converted to Judaism, although he wore a chai necklace during his playing days. His first wife, Marilynn Levy, was Jewish and he was a member of Temple Beth Shalom in Santa Ana, California. Their three daughters were raised in the Jewish tradition and had their Bat Mitzvahs there. When one daughter, Michelle, died at age 18 services were held at Beth Shalom, and she was buried in the family plot at the United Hebrew Brotherhood Cemetery in Richfield, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis where Rod Carew played for the Minnesota Twins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2013, 04:51:46 PM »
I am starting a petition to try to get Paul to reverse this decision. This freeloading con artist does not deserve this. He is stretching the truth and creating a controversy where there shouldn't be one.

Plus Davis' foot was out of bounds anyway
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2013, 05:02:58 PM »
More wiki's. So, it must be true

There is no evidence that Carew ever formally converted to Judaism, although he wore a chai necklace during his playing days. His first wife, Marilynn Levy, was Jewish and he was a member of Temple Beth Shalom in Santa Ana, California. Their three daughters were raised in the Jewish tradition and had their Bat Mitzvahs there. When one daughter, Michelle, died at age 18 services were held at Beth Shalom, and she was buried in the family plot at the United Hebrew Brotherhood Cemetery in Richfield, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis where Rod Carew played for the Minnesota Twins.

Bwahaha. The ignorance is palpable. I'm NOT A racist, I just fucking hate folks who think they are better than everyone else. That is all. 

Genetic origins
Main article: Genetic studies on Jews

Efforts to identify the origins of Ashkenazi Jews through DNA analysis began in the 1990s. Like most DNA studies of human migration patterns, the earliest studies focused on two segments of the human genome, the Y-chromosome (passed on only by males), and the mitochondrial genome (mtDNA, passed on only by females). Both segments are unaffected by recombination, except for the ends of the Y chromosome – the pseudoautosomal regions (PAR1 and PAR2). Genome-wide association studies have also been employed to yield findings relevant to genetic origins. Genetic studies revealed that Ashkenazi Jews originated in the Middle East during the Bronze Age (between 2500 BC and 700 BC) spreading later to Europe.[100] Collectively, Ashkenazi Jews are less genetically diverse than other Jews.[101]

The majority of genetic findings to date concerning Ashkenazi Jews conclude that the male line was founded by ancestors from the Middle East.[102][103][104] Others have found a similar genetic line among Greeks, and Macedonians. Martin Richards, of the University of Huddersfield in England, summarized the findings on the female line as such. "[N]one [of the mtDNA] came from the North Caucasus, located along the border between Europe and Asia between the Black and Caspian seas. All of our presently available studies including my own, should thoroughly debunk one of the most questionable, but still tenacious, hypotheses: that most Ashkenazi Jews can trace their roots to the mysterious Khazar Kingdom that flourished during the ninth century in the region between the Byzantine Empire and the Persian Empire."[105] A 2013 article in the New York Times referring to other studies on the line of Jewish mothers mentions a different study to the one of Richards stating: "Another recent study, also based on [mtDNA], found that a mixture of European ancestries ranged from 30 percent to 60 percent among Ashkenazi and Sephardi populations, with Northern Italians showing the greatest [genetic] proximity to Jews of any living group."[106] All studies agree that genetic overlap with the Fertile Crescent exists to some degree in both lineages, at differing rates.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 09:32:45 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2013, 05:39:09 PM »
Bwahaha. The ignorance is palpable. I'm racist, I just fucking hate folks who think they are better than everyone else. That is all.
Ban?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2013, 05:49:16 PM »
Ban?
I was sorta hoping for an old fashioned inquisition.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2013, 09:51:52 PM »

Like "if that happens, I'll eat my hat."

BG03 please pick up the white courtesy phone. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.