No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Paul Finebaum is a Liar.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 12:18:09 PM »
I don't get it, Big Dan.

The scenario was that Auburn wins out and jumps an undefeated team.  That didn't happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 01:08:39 PM »
Also, Madonna has a big vagina.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 01:11:12 PM »
Also, Madonna has a big vagina.

PM me your address to send the bill for a new monitor, please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 02:24:00 PM »
www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2013/paul-finebaum-auburn-fan/

Paul should be made to pay for it all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 02:28:32 PM »
I don't get it, Big Dan.

The scenario was that Auburn wins out and jumps an undefeated team.  That didn't happen.
Listen again.

He asked if Auburn would jump an undefeated team. Finebaum said asked who the team was. The kid said Florida State & Oregon. He said no way. When the kid said "We need one of those teams to fall then, huh?", Finebaum condescendingly and dismissively said "I don't think you need that, I think you need to run the table first. I tell you what, I’ll make you this promise, though, Josh. And I shouldn’t be doing this, but if Auburn does all that and gets into the national championship game, I’ll take you to Pasadena. Okay? You're in. You're going with me to Pasadena. That would be dramatic."

The question of whether or not Auburn would jump a second undefeated team is secondary to Finebaum's pompous claim that if Auburn "does all that" (beats #1 Alabama and top ranked Mizzou) "and gets into the national championship game", he was going to pay his way. Well, Auburn "did all that". They're in. Pay the piper, Pawwwwl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 02:39:39 PM »
Here's the young man's FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/joshua.smitherman
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2013, 02:44:06 PM »
He's on hold for Paul as I type this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2013, 02:49:37 PM »
I listened to it. What I understood was Paul said 1 loss AU would not jump over an undefeated FSU or Oregon to get into the BCS natty. We didn't. End of story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 02:55:17 PM »
I listened to it. What I understood was Paul said 1 loss AU would not jump over an undefeated FSU or Oregon to get into the BCS natty. We didn't. End of story.
You don't listen so good.

Yes, the question was whether or not Auburn could do that. But Paul answered that question by being a condescending dick, as usual, and saying it wouldn't matter anyway, because in his mind there was no way Auburn would beat Bama & Missouri to make it into the game regardless of circumstance.

Auburn kept up their "dramatic" end of the bargain.

FWIW, Finebaum is giving the kids the tickets on air right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 02:57:45 PM »
According to the Facepages, Paul's giving him tickets to the game.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 03:01:42 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2013, 03:00:08 PM »

The question was whether or not Auburn could do that. He answered that question by being a condescending richard, as usual, by saying it wouldn't matter anyway, because in his mind there was no way Auburn would beat Bama & Missouri to make it into the game regardless.

I guess you're trying to make an issue of his saying "all that" but the question the guy posed was about a 1 loss AU jumping undefeated Oregon or FSU. That's specifically what Finebaum asked him to clarify. He did. We didn't. That's all anyone with good sense needs to know. It has less to do with us beating Bama or Mizzou because of his asking about us specifically jumping Oregon or FSU and WE DID NOT jump them. I don't hear well but I heard that. Ain't nobody got time for this.

Just someone trying to get something for nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 03:00:43 PM »

Yes, the question was whether or not Auburn could do that. But Paul answered that question by being a condescending dick, as usual, and saying it wouldn't matter anyway, because in his mind there was no way Auburn would beat Bama & Missouri to make it into the game regardless of circumstance.

Auburn kept up their "dramatic" end of the bargain.

That's what his wife tells him all the time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 03:03:21 PM »

How about airfare and hotel accommodations, and sitting next to the bammer scumbag himself in the fucking booth or box?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 03:07:10 PM »
According to the Facepages, Paul's giving him tickets to the game.
I am starting a petition to try to get Paul to reverse this decision. This freeloading con artist does not deserve this. He is stretching the truth and creating a controversy where there shouldn't be one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 03:09:11 PM »
I guess you're trying to make an issue of his saying "all that" but the question the guy posed was about a 1 loss AU jumping undefeated Oregon or FSU. That's specifically what Finebaum asked him to clarify. He did. We didn't. That's all anyone with good sense needs to know. It has less to do with us beating Bama or Mizzou because of his asking about us specifically jumping Oregon or FSU and WE DID NOT jump them. I don't hear well but I heard that. Ain't nobody got time for this.

Just someone trying to get something for nothing.
:facepalm:

The question about whether or not Auburn could jump a hypothetical Oregon is completely secondary,irrelevant, and totally outside of Finebaum's condescending statement that REGARDLESS Auburn doesn't "need that" because they won't run the table anyway. Then he said if they DID run the table and found a way into the game (which has nothing to do with whether or not there is another undefeated) he would pay for his tickets.

He realized he fucked up and he gave the kid his tickets.

How about airfare and hotel accommodations, and sitting next to the bammer scumbag himself in the fucking booth or box?
He said specifically he can't get him airfare or hotel accomodations, but I suppose getting him the tickets is reasonable enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2013, 03:09:40 PM »
I am starting a petition to try to get Paul to reverse this decision. This freeloading con artist does not deserve this. He is stretching the truth and creating a controversy where there shouldn't be one.

Did we jump Oregon?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2013, 03:19:58 PM »
:facepalm:

The question about whether or not Auburn could jump a hypothetical Oregon is completely secondary,irrelevant, and totally outside of Finebaum's condescending statement that REGARDLESS Auburn doesn't "need that" because they won't run the table anyway. Then he said if they DID run the table and found a way into the game (which has nothing to do with whether or not there is another undefeated) he would pay for his tickets.

He realized he fudgeed up and he gave the kid his tickets.
He said specifically he can't get him airfare or hotel accomodations, but I suppose getting him the tickets is reasonable enough.
I think that he "realized" that it would be cheaper to end a potential PR nightmare and give in the the whims of a freeloading con artist and his freeload minded supporters. There is nothing irrelevant about the fact that Fineboob had him clarify the undefeated teams in the hypothetical scenario (Oregon and FSU), unless one is a freeloading con artist and trying to change the rules of the friendly wager.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2013, 03:26:34 PM »
I think that he "realized" that it would be cheaper to end a potential PR nightmare and give in the the whims of a freeloading con artist and his freeload minded supporters. There is nothing irrelevant about the fact that Fineboob had him clarify the undefeated teams in the hypothetical scenario (Oregon and FSU), unless one is a freeloading con artist and trying to change the rules of the friendly wager.

That's just the way those people are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2013, 03:35:18 PM »
That's just the way those people are.
You people just don't understand. This boy is representative of a group. He needs to be held accountable. This is what is wrong with society today. Too many people trying to get something for nothing without just cause.

And some people on here are racists. I'm not going to name any names but you know who you are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions