Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Maybe The Most Fucked Up Thing You'll Read All Day

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Maybe The Most Fucked Up Thing You'll Read All Day
« on: March 20, 2013, 02:51:54 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/tj-lane-sentenced-to-life-chardon_n_2907540.html
CHARDON, Ohio (AP)

T.J. Lane, 18, had pleaded guilty last month to shooting at students in February 2012 at Chardon High School, east of Cleveland. Investigators have said he admitted to the shooting but said he didn't know why he did it.

Before the case went to adult court last year, a juvenile court judge ruled that Lane was mentally competent to stand trial despite evidence he suffers from hallucinations, psychosis and fantasies.

Lane was defiant during the sentencing, smiling and smirking throughout, including while four relatives of victims spoke.

After he came in, he calmly unbuttoned his blue dress shirt to reveal the T-shirt reading "killer," which the prosecutor noted was similar to one he wore during the shooting.

At one point, he swiveled around in his chair toward the gallery where his own family members and those of the slain teenagers were sitting and spoke suddenly, surprising even his lawyer.

"The hand that pulls the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. F--- all of you," he said, and then raised his middle finger toward the victims' relatives.

A student who was wounded in the rampage dismissed the outburst.

"He said it like a scared little boy and couldn't talk slow enough that anyone could understand him," said Nate Mueller, who was nicked in the ear in the shooting.

Dina Parmertor, mother of victim Daniel, called Lane "a pathetic excuse for a human being" and wished upon him "an extremely, slow torturous death." She said she has nightmares and her family has been physically sick over the crimes.

"From now on, he will only be a killer," she said, as Lane's smile widened. "I want him to feel my anger toward him."

Prosecutors say Lane took a .22-caliber pistol and a knife to the school and fired 10 shots at a group of students in the cafeteria. Daniel Parmertor and Demetrius Hewlin, both 16, and Russell King Jr., 17, were killed.

Lane was at Chardon waiting for a bus to the alternative school he attended, for students who haven't done well in traditional settings.

Lane had pleaded guilty last month to three counts of aggravated murder, two counts of attempted aggravated murder and one count of felonious assault.

Life imprisonment without parole was the maximum sentence Lane faced. He wasn't eligible for the death penalty because he was 17 at the time of the shootings. Relatives of the slain students indicated earlier they wanted Lane to get the maximum sentence.

What the bleeding fuck. Can we go ahead and put a bullet in this kid's head now and be done with it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
Re: Maybe The Most Fucked Up Thing You'll Read All Day
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 02:54:09 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 03:04:14 PM »
The thing is, he said it like a punk ass little scared bitch that is trying to get attention. Not a crazy psychopath that wants to eat dead babies.

At first when I read it, I thought that it was creepy as shit. But when I saw the viseo, he looked like a little smart ass punk kid. That kid has no idea what his life is going to be like. We will see if he still feels the same way in 20 years...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 03:05:50 PM »
The thing is, he said it like a punk ass little scared bitch that is trying to get attention. Not a crazy psychopath that wants to eat dead babies.

At first when I read it, I thought that it was creepy as shit. But when I saw the viseo, he looked like a little smart ass punk kid. That kid has no idea what his life is going to be like. We will see if he still feels the same way in 20 years...

And an asshole that is very much wider.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 03:12:17 PM »

Was reading about this last night and when I saw the video this morning I thought to myself: "That little shit won't last long at all in prison".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 03:14:33 PM »
And an asshole that is very much wider.

Your post is VV spank material
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 03:18:59 PM »

Saw on the football board where he is going to attend A-day.  I now know what the A stands for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 03:20:40 PM »
Seriously, this disturbs the shit out of me.

Something is fucking wrong with this generation of kids. Something is seriously fucking wrong with them.

Somewhat off-topic, and probably deserving of its own thread, but did you guys read about the Steubenville football player rape case? These kids are similarly sociopathic.

http://deadspin.com/5972527/she-is-so-raped-right-now-former-student-jokes-about-the-steubenville-accuser-the-night-of-the-alleged-rape

(Includes Video)

"She Is So Raped Right Now": Partygoer Jokes About The Steubenville Accuser The Night Of The Alleged Rape

The video above was released today by the hacktivist outfit KnightSec, which has been leading the digital crusade in response to the alleged rape of a 16-year-old girl at the hands of two Steubenville (Ohio) High School football players. In the video, Michael Nodianos, a former Steubenville High student and baseball player, talks flippantly about the accuser on the night of the incident.

Nodianos has been connected to the case since the beginning. His tweets on the night of the alleged rape helped investigators form a hazy picture of what took place that night, and the video here was mentioned in a thorough New York Times story about the case, but was not readily available to the public until now.

The video is over 12 minutes long. It's not very easy to watch. Nodianos tells jokes about how "dead" the alleged victim is and openly and jokingly acknowledges that she has been raped. Some quotes:

He's puttin' a wang in the butthole, dude.

They peed on her. That's how you know she's dead, because someone pissed on her.

They raped her harder than that cop raped Marcellus Wallace in Pulp Fiction.

They raped her quicker than Mike Tyson raped that one girl.

They raped her more than the Duke lacrosse team.

Her puss is about as dry as the sun right now.

It isn't really rape because you don't know if she wanted to or not.

At one point, a voice belonging to someone off-camera says, "Trent and Ma'lik raped someone." The two boys charged in the rape are Trent Mays and Ma'lik Richmond. It's unclear how many other Steubenville students are in the room at the time, although at least two of them, who remain off-camera, admonish Nodianos for making light of a rape. "What if that was your daughter?" one of them asks. Nodianos replies simply, "But it isn't."

Also read how apparently a baseball player offered anyone who peed on her $3, which he insisted was a joke. Although, apparently several people there cheered and complied.

They posted the video above to YouTube, and also tweeted and instagrammed the shit out of her being peed on and fucked with. SERIOUSLY??

It all feels like Clockwork Orange.

I guess I'm officially old, but I seriously fucking weep for the future.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 03:23:33 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 03:57:14 PM »

Fuck that kid.

...no, literally.  I'd fuck that kid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 03:58:47 PM »
Fuck that kid.

Better take a number cause his dance card is about to be real full.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 04:00:11 PM »
Some kids have no respect for life of any kind these days. We live in a disposable society.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2013, 04:03:21 PM »
Some kids have no respect for life of any kind these days. We live in a disposable society.

That can be posted on-line. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2013, 04:07:14 PM »
Something is fucking wrong with this generation of kids. Something is seriously fucking wrong with them.

Look up Gilles de Rais.  This kind of crazy has been around for awhile.

Is it more prominent now than it was previously?  I don't know...all I know is if they have an asshole, I'll fuck it despite their lunacy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2013, 04:35:05 PM »
Look up Gilles de Rais.  This kind of crazy has been around for awhile.

Is it more prominent now than it was previously?  I don't know...all I know is if they have an asshole, I'll fuck it despite their lunacy.
I know there has always been psychopaths. I also know that the more media becomes a 24/7 cycle, the more it will cast the illusion that it is more prominent now than it ever was before.

I guess I meant that more about the Steubenville case than this sick fuck murderer.

That was more disturbing because of the apparent cultural acceptance, amongst each other, of dehumanizing and raping a person and pissing on them, and jerking off on them, and they all laugh and cheer about it, and post a bazillion tweets, instagrams, & YouTube videos incriminating themselves, not thinking twice that that's not a good idea, let alone the fact that they obviously do it because, at least in their minds, their peers will think they're cool for doing so. You know, as opposed to the human reaction, which is to be shockingly appalled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2013, 05:13:38 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 05:24:34 PM »
Fuck that kid.

He will get a lot of that in state prison.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 06:52:22 PM »
Saw on the football board where he is going to attend A-day.  I now know what the A stands for.

He refers to it as P day though...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2013, 07:20:35 PM »
And this is exactly the reason people need guns, and why more law abiding people need to muster the nuts to carry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Maybe The Most fudgeed Up Thing You'll Read All Day
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2013, 08:09:16 PM »
This kid should have never made it to court. But since he did, I would say a jar of honey, some duct tape and a big fire ant bed would be appropriate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com