Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Traveling Horror Stories

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
Traveling Horror Stories
« on: January 12, 2011, 02:21:22 PM »
We got ouf of Gulport Sun Morning to Tuscon then drove to Phoenix just fine.  On our return flight we left Tuscon and something happened on our plane after takeoff then we had to reland and swap planes by time we got to DFW we missed our flight to Gulfport.  American put us up at a Flea Bag Ramada Inn in Irving.  If you know the size of a Tiger Transit bus We put 43 people on that short bus crammed to the gills with Auburn folks we were like we are all in.  Its kind of funny now  but everytime Achmed made a turn, we had to lean the opposite way to keep the wheels on the ground.  Ramada key machine quit working so family member would have to let you in your room if you wanted to leave.  Hotel was horrible they at least bumped two people this morning so we could get home.  These experiences made for quite an interesting trip, but  I am glad to be home.  I heard way worse horror stories from people at the airport any of you have any good ones.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Traveling Horror Stories
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 02:33:36 PM »
We arrived back in Birmingham 30 minutes late yesterday. Oh the horror!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 02:50:13 PM »
We arrived back in Birmingham 30 minutes late yesterday. Oh the horror!!

i arrived 22 minutes early into pdx...with freezing rain. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 01:43:28 PM »
We were one of the last flights canceled out of Phoenix on Tuesday morning.  There was no hope of finding another flight before Friday so that's what we took.  There are a lot worse places to be stuck for three days though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »
Grilling ribs and wings the afternoon of the game.  One of the slabs of baby back ribs I bought turned out to be bad, so I headed back to the Pubix for an exchange.  There was a wreck on Brannon Stand and I had to detour all the way back to Flowers Chapel Road.  Put an extra 6 1/2 minutes on my trip. 

I needed a beer when I got back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 02:35:16 PM »
Grilling ribs and wings the afternoon of the game.  One of the slabs of baby back ribs I bought turned out to be bad, so I headed back to the Pubix for an exchange.  There was a wreck on Brannon Stand and I had to detour all the way back to Flowers Chapel Road.  Put an extra 6 1/2 minutes on my trip. 

I needed a beer when I got back.
Prayers sent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 02:37:35 PM »
You and all your BBQ buddies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 02:51:52 PM »
You and all your BBQ buddies.

Never realized DKW could eat so much.

I got waaayyy too drunk that night.  You know...outside of the games, the last two BCS Championship game nights have not turned out well for me.  Not well at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 03:00:24 PM »
Never realized DKW could eat so much.

I got waaayyy too drunk that night.  You know...outside of the games, the last two BCS Championship game nights have not turned out well for me.  Not well at all.
According to some pictures posted on the webz, he can fit many things into his mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 03:09:17 PM »
According to some pictures posted on the webz, he can fit many things into his mouth.

Still one of the all time classics.  Top shelf photoshop
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 03:21:31 PM »
Still one of the all time classics.  Top shelf photoshop

Top shelf posting by our resident token.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions