Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Nick Fairley is dirty?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Nick Fairley is dirty?
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2010, 03:52:44 PM »
Come on, it's not like he committed adultery in Iran or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2010, 03:59:46 PM »
Fairley has no mercy. When he gets the chance he drives the qb into the ground which isn't illegal. He plays mean, but not dirty. Everyone that pass rushes is going to get an occasional late hit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2010, 04:02:19 PM »
UGA has a beat writer/reporter named "Steak?"

He looks like the guy that Brodie gives the stink palm to in Mallrats.

His real name is Crunch Buttsteak.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »
The spear to the spine was a dirty play and I thought he could have and maybe should have been ejected for it.  It was fairly obvious he was trying to put the hurt on Murray when Murray was completely defenseless.

I'm not going to hate the guy for that boneheaded play.  And Rival fans shouldn't either.

I mean, there's an entire youtube compilation of how dirty LSU's defense was in 2007.  Rolando "Nick Saban's Prototype" McClain shoved a ref, punched a player, and received numerous personal foul penalties while at Alabama.  Georgia had a bad late hit against Brandon Cox in 2007 and the guy also got hit for an illegal celebration penalty after he did it.  Junior Rosegreen led with his head with the intent to knock out Georgia's receiver in 2004.

The point is, every SEC team has defensive guys that are mean as hell wanting to inflict pain on everyone they touch.  Sometimes, they are dumbasses about it, but let's not pretend that every Alabama/LSU/Georgia/Arkansas/Etc defensive player is a nice guy just wanting to make a good clean tackle. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2010, 06:18:23 PM »
My question is...

Has Auburn petitioned the SEC to review the "gang bang" that UGA tried to lay on Fairley at the end?  Seriously, blatantly targeting a player and trying to hurt him after the play is over is a little different than a late hit after you make a break around a defender.

I mean, we had two guys suspended because they cleared the bench because of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

JR4AU

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2010, 06:49:04 PM »
Dye giving Finebaum what for over his all day long bullshit on Fairley.   Doing a good job defending Auburn and Fairley.  Finebaum don't want nothing to do with it though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2010, 09:03:16 PM »
Token, alls I gotta say is...better have y'alls backup ready.  Boom Mutha Fucka!!! YEAH!!!  Btw, that was a cheap shot...and boy did it connect, lmao.  Boom!!!  I mean, Bad Fairley...BAD, BAD.  Horrible shot, the worst shot that football has seen since Warren Sapp knocked the Shit Goo outta that unsuspecting offensive lineman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2010, 11:13:56 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2010, 12:04:15 AM »
The UGA fans pussy must hurt.  The first shot, clean.  The helmet to the back, not so clean and they called it.  The last hit on the knee, questionable.  I thought he was blocked into him, but that is just my view.  They seem to forget about the chop block and then piling on him at the end.

Blanc and Goggans should have know better, but I was glad to see that they had his back. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2010, 01:38:24 AM »
"I just do what I do...The football field is my playground, I'll do whatever I want as long as it's legal. If you don't want your QB snapped in half, get in my way and stop me." -Nick Fairley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2010, 08:25:57 AM »
Token, alls I gotta say is...better have y'alls backup ready.  Boom Mutha Fucka!!! YEAH!!!  Btw, that was a cheap shot...and boy did it connect, lmao.  Boom!!!  I mean, Bad Fairley...BAD, BAD.  Horrible shot, the worst shot that football has seen since Warren Sapp knocked the Shit Goo outta that unsuspecting offensive lineman.

I already knew what your response would be.  I just wanted to make sure your inconsistencies were still consistent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2010, 08:56:55 AM »
"I just do what I do...The football field is my playground, I'll do whatever I want as long as it's legal. If you don't want your QB snapped in half, get in my way and stop me." -Nick Fairley

That is a mean mother fucker. He is just fucking mean.

When I was playing football, I didn't mind getting hit or playing physical, but the players that intimidated me the absolute most were just the mean mother fuckers. The kind you know would laugh at you if you snapped your arm. There are a lot of them out there. Fairley just happens to be unblockable AND a mean mother fucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2010, 02:34:35 PM »
Side Note....per NCAA rule any player that clears the benches to participate in a fight is automatically suspended for one game.  How many UGA players cleared the bench?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2010, 02:37:26 PM »
Side Note....per NCAA rule any player that clears the benches to participate in a fight is automatically suspended for one game.  How many UGA players cleared the bench?

This is why Mark Richt is not complaining to the SEC about ANYTHING...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2010, 02:46:32 PM »

From across the field, it looked like pretty much all of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2010, 02:50:49 PM »

looks like about all of them to me.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2010, 03:17:56 PM »
uncle sani, i'm glad you're back.  i missed those hand warmers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2010, 03:33:54 PM »
looks like about all of them to me.

Good luck playing a half with 20 players.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2010, 03:45:43 PM »
http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1153683

Watch the video at the bottom of the article.

:thumsup:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 03:46:21 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2010, 03:47:40 PM »
Good luck playing a half with 20 players.

Iron man football.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."