Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fannin?

Fannin?
« on: November 12, 2010, 02:09:05 PM »
Fannin is known to own Georgia defenses.  Think he gets the ball more tomorrow than usual?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

chinook

Re: Fannin?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 02:13:21 PM »
my source...a UPS delivery around 3:00 p.m. yesterday delivered a case of

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 02:22:20 PM »
Not sure if they have the confidence in him yet but I'd damn sure be comfortable with him in the passing game coming out of the back field.  Did anyone notice they finally tried a new wrinkle Saturday in faking to Eric Smith up the middle and then trying to hit him in the endzone?  The ChattMoc defender did a good job on it but it definitely gives defenses another thing to think about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 02:26:02 PM »
I thought Mario ran the ball well against the Mocs. Hopefully he will be able to hang on to the ball if they let him tote the rock. I am thinking that we are going to have to score just about every possession this week and a turnover could be costly. I think this game is similar to the Arkansas game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 02:37:25 PM »
I thought Mario ran the ball well against the Mocs. Hopefully he will be able to hang on to the ball if they let him tote the rock. I am thinking that we are going to have to score just about every possession this week and a turnover could be costly. I think this game is similar to the Arkansas game.

This, I don't need.  Probably happen but damn, I was worn out after the Arky game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 02:44:30 PM »
This, I don't need.  Probably happen but damn, I was worn out after the Arky game.
I thought that was due to the bathhouse rendezvous with the male cheerleaders post game?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 02:50:41 PM »
I thought that was due to the bathhouse rendezvous with the male cheerleaders post game?

They didn't show.....again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions