Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tommy Tuberville fingerprint?

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Tommy Tuberville fingerprint?
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 02:30:08 PM »
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Fuck Evan Woodberry, the bammer in an Auburn beatwriter's clothing...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2010, 02:36:12 PM »
Isn't he the one that got arrested for a DUI a few weeks ago?  If so, that should be the end of this conversation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

JR4AU

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 02:37:20 PM »
Isn't he the one that got arrested for a DUI a few weeks ago?  If so, that should be the end of this conversation.

I'm shocked they didn't fire him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2010, 02:38:16 PM »
I think everyone here should know I wasn't a fan of the Chizk hiring, but I'm fucking about sick and tired of hearing bammer, and the media try any way possible to discredit Chizik for the current success.   It's fucking insane.

A lot of people were JR but that is ok because none of us knew what he future would tell us. Now, looking back, this was like a massive leap forward. Those that try and discredit Chizik are only those that are either jealous or scared. Chizik came in with his working boots on and has been getting things done from day all the while facing harsh skepticism. Not only that, he took was given to him by Tubs and made it better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2010, 02:41:35 PM »
I think everyone here should know I wasn't a fan of the Chizk hiring, but I'm phuking about sick and tired of hearing bammer, and the media try any way possible to discredit Chizik for the current success.   It's phuking insane.

Did you really expect any different?  It would have been the same no matter who we hired. 

The only time that Chizik gets a compliment form anyone in the state media, it's always a backhanded compliment. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

djsimp

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 02:45:03 PM »
al.com is predominately bama driven and supporting cast except for a select few. They need to keep their Auburn mole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 02:48:54 PM »

Anyone that expected anything different out of Woodberry is kidding themselves.  Actually, I am surprised he wrote this...because I thought he would have been fired for his DUI offense.  I guess it's getting harder to find mindless trolls to cover the other team in the state these days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2010, 02:50:29 PM »
Did you really expect any different?  It would have been the same no matter who we hired. 

The only time that Chizik gets a compliment form anyone in the state media, it's always a backhanded compliment.

The fucking bammers, and the media they control are the damnedest thing though.  Praise for Saban and his recruiting, or hiring good coaches.  Then turn right around and make the exact same thing a weakness of Chizik. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 02:51:37 PM »
When I see an article like this, no matter who it's about, I want to ask, "Did you want the new Corch to kick all the former players off the team and use only his own recruits?"  See, that way he could take ALL the credit.  I was listening to an LSU beat writer week before last and he alluded to the same thing.  he said you may not like Les Miles and he may do some crazy things, but you can't argue that he doesn't win.  Even though many on the team were "Lord Saybinz' players" Miles didn't just toss the ball out on the field and say, "Ya'll go play now.  Have fun".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2010, 02:52:07 PM »
al.com is predominately bama driven and supporting cast except for a select few. They need to keep their Auburn mole.
How do we get rid of this asshole? The Auburn fans hate him and have obviously expressed this to his bosses. His job is to serve the Auburn fanbase. He's their market. That's like at your job, mass numbers of clients calling your boss to tell you they can't stand you.

Now with the DUI, if that didn't do the trick, what the hell will?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2010, 03:02:39 PM »
Yeah, Ziemba would have probably been a seventh round by the Dallas Cowboys,

Nah. Ziemba would have been on his 25th off-sides penalty for the year by this time in the season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2010, 03:06:08 PM »
The phuking bammers, and the media they control are the damnedest thing though.  Praise for Saban and his recruiting, or hiring good coaches.  Then turn right around and make the exact same thing a weakness of Chizik.
Look at the list of former Saban connections that have failed this season. Alabama has to have somebody to stand on to see above their own poop. And the media continually gives them a boost. I heard talk this morning about Malzahn running the team instead of Chizik. These people are so desperate they invent poop.
How do we get rid of this butthole? The Auburn fans hate him and have obviously expressed this to his bosses. His job is to serve the Auburn fanbase. He's their market. That's like at your job, mass numbers of clients calling your boss to tell you they can't stand you.

make it a double!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2010, 03:43:15 PM »
How do we get rid of this asshole? The Auburn fans hate him and have obviously expressed this to his bosses. His job is to serve the Auburn fanbase. He's their market. That's like at your job, mass numbers of clients calling your boss to tell you they can't stand you.

Beats the shit outta me. Its like he gets a pass because wants him there and it sure as hell ain't Auburn. There is only one other group that would. You know his DL is suspended so somebody is giving him a ride to work. I just don't get it in the first place why they, B'ham News, have a bammer grad covering the Auburn beat. Makes no sense unless he actually is a rat. I know that does really goofy but why else. Shit if I know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2010, 10:34:07 PM »
Beats the shit outta me. Its like he gets a pass because wants him there and it sure as hell ain't Auburn. There is only one other group that would. You know his DL is suspended so somebody is giving him a ride to work. I just don't get it in the first place why they, B'ham News, have a bammer grad covering the Auburn beat. Makes no sense unless he actually is a rat. I know that does really goofy but why else. Shit if I know.
As long as he gets any type of publicity good or bad he wins. he doesn't need you to agree with anything he types up, he just needs you to read it.  finebaum wants you to listen to his show and he does that by taking sides, making opinions and not giving a shit if any one agrees with them or not, if his show was boring and didn't get people fired up he wouldn't have a radio show
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2010, 11:16:53 PM »
As long as he gets any type of publicity good or bad he wins. he doesn't need you to agree with anything he types up, he just needs you to read it.  finebaum wants you to listen to his show and he does that by taking sides, making opinions and not giving a shit if any one agrees with them or not, if his show was boring and didn't get people fired up he wouldn't have a radio show
While you are correct, I would say that ratings in reading an article on al.com is very different from listening in on a radio broadcast. Pay is much different based on ratings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2010, 11:25:08 PM »
Perhaps we can learn something from the bammers in this situation. 

I mean, what would Alabama fans do if their beat writer was an obvious Auburn fan and persisted to write articles that portrayed Alabama football in an inauspicious way?

They would overload his mailbox with death threats until he was too scared to say anything else. 

Get to work, boys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2010, 06:58:29 AM »

I mean, what would Alabama fans do if their beat writer was an obvious Auburn fan and persisted to write articles that portrayed Alabama football in an inauspicious way?

They would overload his mailbox with death threats until he was too scared to say anything else. 

Get to work, boys.
Make it do what it do....yeah.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

JR4AU

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2010, 08:08:06 AM »

Get to work, boys.

Fact is, it would never happen.  No editor of any major Alabama fish wrapper would be stupid enough to put his own life, and the lives of his family and friends on the line for hiring an Auburn Alum to cover bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2010, 09:33:03 AM »
Fact is, it would never happen.  No editor of any major Alabama fish wrapper would be stupid enough to put his own life, and the lives of his family and friends on the line for hiring an Auburn Alum to cover bammer.
Seems as if we are in need of 1920's style reporter Scoops Callahan to cover our Tigers and protect our team's interests being the dominant force that they are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2010, 10:28:31 AM »
Despite al.com having Dingleberry, they do have Charles Goldberg as well. I actually like reading his articles. Going down the Auburn page, I tend to look right over Dingleberry to read Goldbergs articles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions