Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Library => The SGA => Topic started by: Tarheel on August 21, 2009, 01:04:16 AM

Title: Pan Am FLT 103 Terrorist/Bomber Released
Post by: Tarheel on August 21, 2009, 01:04:16 AM
This is all Bush's Fault!

Some of you all may not remember the worst terrorist attack against Americans before 9-11 (180 or so Americans were on that Plane)...too bad the Scottish are showing this terrorist son-of-a-bitch the 'compassion' that the followers of the religion of pieces seem to always fail to show Christians...and Jews...and Hindus...and Buddhists...and Scientologists...

This is an excerpt from the New York Times; all emphasis is my own (also note that Ummbama is a little late in his call for 'House arrest' and that the NYT refers to this piece of trash murderer simply as a 'convict'...:

Quote
Lockerbie Convict Returns to Jubilant Welcome

By ALAN COWELL and A. G. SULZBERGER
Published: August 20, 2009

Over ferocious American objections, Abdel Basset Ali al-Megrahi, the only person convicted in the 1988 Lockerbie jet bombing, flew home to a jubilant welcome in Libya on Thursday night after the Scottish government ordered his release on compassionate grounds.

Mr. Megrahi, 57, a former Libyan intelligence agent, had served 8 years of a 27-year minimum sentence on charges of murdering 270 people in Britain’s worst terrorist episode.
...

“Compassionate release on the face of it is insane for a convicted mass murderer,” said Susan Cohen, of Cape May Court House, N.J., whose 20-year-old daughter, Theodora, died when a bomb smuggled onto Pan Am Flight 103 exploded over Lockerbie, Scotland, on Dec. 21, 1988. “For the families we have this thing that is so horrible to live with anyway, and now we have to live with this.”

A “tiny slice of justice,” she said, had been lost.
...

The welcome was another slight for Washington, which had sought strenuously to persuade Libya not to permit a hero’s welcome for Mr. Megrahi and had opposed his release.
...

President Obama, echoing widespread anger and disappointment in the United States over the decision, called Mr. Megrahi’s release “a mistake” and said the government was holding further discussions on the matter.

“We’re now in contact with the Libyan government and want to make sure that if, in fact, this transfer has taken place, that he’s not welcomed back in some way, but instead should be under house arrest,” Mr. Obama said in a radio interview.

...

Full Story:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/21/world/europe/21lockerbie.html?_r=2&pagewanted=1&bl&ei=5087&en=dd1c0cc23ceed45e&ex=1250913600 (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/21/world/europe/21lockerbie.html?_r=2&pagewanted=1&bl&ei=5087&en=dd1c0cc23ceed45e&ex=1250913600)
Title: Re: Pan Am FLT 103 Terrorist/Bomber Released
Post by: Saniflush on August 21, 2009, 07:53:23 AM
I am saddened that this fucktard is still alive.
Title: Re: Pan Am FLT 103 Terrorist/Bomber Released
Post by: CCTAU on August 21, 2009, 10:08:13 AM
If they really wanted to be merciful, they should have had him killed quickly while in prison. Preferably during an ass raping. This would have saved money and time.
Title: Re: Pan Am FLT 103 Terrorist/Bomber Released
Post by: Tarheel on August 21, 2009, 10:23:18 AM
If they really wanted to be merciful, they should have had him killed quickly while in prison. Preferably during an ass raping. This would have saved money and time.

This whole thing brings to my mind President Reagan's response to this attack by bombing Tripoli to the stone age. 

Unfortunately I also recall the vaunted French along with the Spanish, Portuguese, Germans (and most West Europeans who hated Reagan almost as much as they despise Bush 43) telling Reagan that their air space was closed to U. S. military aircraft...the bombers had to fly around Gibraltar to get to Tripoli but they got there and got back to their base in England (Margaret Thatcher had no problem with us launching the attack from England by the way).

I am saddened that this efftard is still alive.

Me too.  This SOB should be quickly and painfully ushered into his eternal reward.

I think that Mrs. Susan Cohen of N.J. who lost her daughter in that bombing said it best:
A “tiny slice of justice,” she said, had been lost.