What are the odds...

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
What are the odds...
« on: December 03, 2009, 03:35:19 PM »
Topic for discussion:

What are the odds that the AU staff gets a raise and do they deserve it?

Pertinent to our current economic times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Re: What are the odds...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 03:47:37 PM »
Gus will definately get a raise and maybe a very big one and yes he desrves it.  Hell he made Todd the new all time single season TD passing record holder.

As for the rest of them, I'm sure they will get something.  If the recruiting class ends up as good as it looks they all deserve a raise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 03:53:02 PM »
Topic for discussion:

What are the odds that the AU staff gets a raise and do they deserve it?

Pertinent to our current economic times.

I don't believe in the raise/extension thing after one good, or in this case decent turnaround year anymore than I believe in the fire/hotseat thing after one bad year.  For all Malzahn did good, he still has some things to learn about playcalling at this level. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 03:54:55 PM »
Gus will definately get a raise and maybe a very big one and yes he desrves it.  Hell he made Todd the new all time single season TD passing record holder.

As for the rest of them, I'm sure they will get something.  If the recruiting class ends up as good as it looks they all deserve a raise.
He should run for govenor with all that production.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »
all except the first 15-20 minutes of practice at AU has been closed all year......so no sportswriter has "seen these guys practice everyday".

As for Kodi, Coach Trooper and Coach Malzhan have both said he spends double duty time with both the QB's and WR's....ie: if Kodi goes to the QB meetings and does group work with the QB's, then he either comes early or stays late with Trooper and gets one-on-one time covering the receiver position.....the situation is reversed if Kodi goes to the WR meetings and WR groups during practice.

Kodi IS the #1 Wildcat QB.

as for CBS...... :bc:

WAR EAGLE

"I done red it in the Burmunham News soes it must be da truf"
   :thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 04:38:13 PM »
all except the first 15-20 minutes of practice at AU has been closed all year......so no sportswriter has "seen these guys practice everyday".

As for Kodi, Coach Trooper and Coach Malzhan have both said he spends double duty time with both the QB's and WR's....ie: if Kodi goes to the QB meetings and does group work with the QB's, then he either comes early or stays late with Trooper and gets one-on-one time covering the receiver position.....the situation is reversed if Kodi goes to the WR meetings and WR groups during practice.

Kodi IS the #1 Wildcat QB.

as for CBS...... :bc:

WAR EAGLE

"I done red it in the Burmunham News soes it must be da truf"
   :thumbsup:

This is a wrong thread...fail
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 04:40:32 PM »
This is a wrong thread...fail

yep...major fail........damn computer...clicked on the correct thread, even clicked on the quote function in said thread and this crap I just typed above...winds up here.

Oh well......just refer to my sig line and kiss my ass.

:rofl:

WAR EAGLE
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 04:41:03 PM by eagleair89 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 04:43:06 PM »
yep...major fail........damn computer...clicked on the correct thread, even clicked on the quote function in said thread and this crap I just typed above...winds up here.

Oh well......just refer to my sig line and kiss my ass.

:rofl:

WAR EAGLE

damn EA. You been dipping in that nasty assed Jack early?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 04:45:55 PM »
damn EA. You been dipping in that nasty assed Jack early?

you well know that My Benevolent Sponsor is always near by and ready at a moments notice to quench my thirst and enhance my mental capabilities.

WAR EAGLE
 :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 04:46:46 PM by eagleair89 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 07:55:42 PM »
I don't believe in the raise/extension thing after one good, or in this case decent turnaround year anymore than I believe in the fire/hotseat thing after one bad year.  For all Malzahn did good, he still has some things to learn about playcalling at this level. 

This with regard to Malzahn.  While he did Corch in the SEC one year, it's fairly obvious that he was strapped by Nutt and his O wasn't even in the same universe as what he ran at Tulsa and runs now. I want to see what he does with a full compliment of players before really evaluating the guy.  Right now, my humble opinion is he is not 100% adjusted to Corching consistently at this level.  What I mean is, this is the elite conference in America, bar none.  Most...not all..but most of the corches in this league are here because they've made their way up through the ranks and they're damn good at what they do.  Corch Gus really hasn't shown the ability to manage a game yet in my opinion.  He's got his crazy ass, high octane offense that normally produces a lot of fireworks.  But when he faces someone who game plans for him, the offense looks lost.  No rhyme or reason behind the playcalling. 

We just got a 10 yard penalty and it's 2nd and 19 from our own 23? What say we let Kodi run the Mildcat?

3rd and 1?  Hey, we haven't gone deep in a while.

The Defense just came off the field after a 12 play..7:15 scoring drive?  Hurry guys, hurry the fuck up...get up to the line.  Go go go... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 12:07:18 AM »
you well know that My Benevolent Sponsor is always near by and ready at a moments notice to quench my thirst and enhance my mental capabilities.

WAR EAGLE
 :)

You just think it is enhancing your mental abilities. Just like I think it enhances my.....wait, what?  It isn't? Well fuck!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE