Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

No Conspiracy? Well....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: No Conspiracy? Well....
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2009, 01:16:33 PM »
You people are not true Auburn men.  Especially you, RWS.  Go say 5 Creeds each...and bring me a beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2009, 01:22:06 PM »
If you look at RIR's comments as he nuked the thread, it almost seems as if he's tearing up or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2009, 01:23:35 PM »
Not enough time.  You have to generate a profile and create a personality to go with it.  Something cool, calm, under the radar, and build on it for a month or two.  Something like this: aU-s00paskiLlz  is going to be sniffed out as a troll immediately.  However, AUlawfan or something nonassuming goes by unnoticed for a while.
Get in on a few discussions, play both sides.  "While I do agree with the majority of your point, let me ask you this and get your opinion on this side of it... blahblahblah."

Get 15 people to do that over 2 months, then one day just generate a huge shit storm.... drag everybody you've talked to over the past 2 months into it.  "Well, according to so-and-so your fucking wrong.  Go ask them, they'll fuckin' tell you.  We talked on PM, they called you a fucking idiot."

Stir the pot, then watch the smoke.

Not that I have any personal experience in this... I must have just read it on the internet somewhere.  :blink:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2009, 01:38:45 PM »
Not enough time.  You have to generate a profile and create a personality to go with it.  Something cool, calm, under the radar, and build on it for a month or two.  Something like this: aU-s00paskiLlz  is going to be sniffed out as a troll immediately.  However, AUlawfan or something nonassuming goes by unnoticed for a while.
Get in on a few discussions, play both sides.  "While I do agree with the majority of your point, let me ask you this and get your opinion on this side of it... blahblahblah."

Get 15 people to do that over 2 months, then one day just generate a huge shit storm.... drag everybody you've talked to over the past 2 months into it.  "Well, according to so-and-so your fucking wrong.  Go ask them, they'll fuckin' tell you.  We talked on PM, they called you a fucking idiot."

Not that I have any personal experience in this... I must have just read it on the internet somewhere.  :blink:

You're a regular OpdaBe.  Play any football?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2009, 02:02:24 PM »

I'm not talking about doing something like this. I definitely think we should do something, and do it close to the Iron Bowl. Fuckers come out from the woodwork over there around Iron Bowl. Something with farks maybe. I dont know exactly what, but something. Some folks that are here that used to be on the inside over there might have a little better idea of what exactly to do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Argo

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2009, 03:38:42 PM »
I'm not talking about doing something like this. I definitely think we should do something, and do it close to the Iron Bowl. phukers come out from the woodwork over there around Iron Bowl. Something with farks maybe. I dont know exactly what, but something. Some folks that are here that used to be on the inside over there might have a little better idea of what exactly to do.

The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions