Oh, okay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Congrats Hawgs
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2009, 11:28:35 AM »
Quote from: Kaos link=topic=7231.msg89439#
Here's the thing.  

We don't give a fuck about your tools or how they're used.  You're all fucking tools, anyway, you lemur abusing motherfuckers.
You'd think they'd learn.

Quote from: Kaos link=topic=7231.msg89439#
Don't know if I speak for everyone, but if your entire team, coaching staff, water boys, trainers and ball boys simultaneously choked on an egg salad sandwich while the stadium caught fire, burned to the ground and the conflagration spread to the rest of the city rendering it ash, I wouldn't care one bit.  
I would raise a toast.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 01:20:19 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

ibelonginprison

• Bama... As cool as AIDS
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2009, 11:46:03 AM »
Miserable Saturday. 

When it all goes right, it goes right.  When it all goes wrong, it goes wrong.

I think we could've overcome one, maybe two of these terrible errors.  But when we shoot ourselves in the foot, then the other foot, then the leg, then a knee-cap, then stick our heads in mud..... well, hard NOT to lose when you TRY that hard to lose.

Congrats piggies.  Thanks for being gentle. :P
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Bama fans make me want to punch babies...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2009, 12:27:56 PM »
The tone was set on the very first series.  This team can run the ball and run it well.  They should have come the same as they did against La. Tech and MSU and establish the run, not get cute.  But then hindsight is 40/20.  Regardless, Auburn was never going to win as long as we were getting a Roofian effort on the defensive game plan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2009, 12:44:40 PM »
The tone was set on the very first series.  This team can run the ball and run it well.  They should have come the same as they did against La. Tech and MSU and establish the run, not get cute.  But then hindsight is 40/20.  Regardless, Auburn was never going to win as long as we were getting a Roofian effort on the defensive game plan.

A #1 sieve I tell ya.  That's what we've got for defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jmar

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2009, 01:37:29 PM »
Wait, I thought you said we weren't using our tools correctly? Now we are? Make up your mind.
No my mind is made up concerning your narrow mindedness toward anything not originating in Tuscaloosa, the epicenter of the football universe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2009, 02:42:30 PM »
No my mind is made up concerning your narrow mindedness toward anything not originating in Tuscaloosa, the epicenter of the football universe.

You must have missed the thread with me laughing at the resident Arky fans about how bad AU was going to stomp them. I actually defended AU in that thread. But yeah, I'm narrowminded toward anything not originating in Tuscaloosa.

BTW, thanks to your team for fucking me on that argument. I was seriously convinced that the West might be decided in the Iron Bowl.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 02:47:02 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

jmar

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2009, 09:13:50 PM »
You must have missed the thread with me laughing at the resident Arky fans about how bad AU was going to stomp them. I actually defended AU in that thread. But yeah, I'm narrowminded toward anything not originating in Tuscaloosa.

BTW, thanks to your team for phuking me on that argument. I was seriously convinced that the West might be decided in the Iron Bowl.
No I actually missed over three weeks of posts so I have little knowledge of the goings on here. And yes the west still might be decided in the Iron Bowl although it is less likely now, still stranger things have happened. lDon't like our chances for obvious reasons but... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2009, 09:46:55 PM »

I am a diaper lover. I wear them 24/7. I like to wear disposable diapers, rubber panties and any kind of full coverage panties over them. I also love to piss and shit in them. The more I piss and shit, the better I like it. Does anyone else enjoy doing this? If so, please PM me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2009, 10:01:24 PM »
I've PM'd 3 times with no response.  I think he was kidding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."