Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Congrats Hawgs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Congrats Hawgs
« on: October 10, 2009, 03:29:18 PM »
Great win today. Tubs was right about the 3 TD margin of victory. He still can't tell the difference in Arkansas and Auburn it appears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Congrats Hawgs
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 03:43:14 PM »
Fuck you Hogs and the shitty game we played...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 03:52:10 PM »
Yeah, damn Hogs...

I think the Hogs played a little prank on Auburn, they put 55 Auburn Snuggies in the visitor's locker room...and memory foam pillows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Talon

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 03:58:04 PM »
Oh well, it was a nice week in the top 25.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In his first news conference as AUBURN'S head coach in 1981, Pat Dye was asked this question:  "How long will it take you to beat Alabama"?  To which he responded, "Oh, about 60 minutes".

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 04:38:11 PM »
A few positives coming off a shellackin':

Auburn didn't give up when down 34-3.

Kickoff return team looked good again (would've been better had Mario not put the ball on the ground).

Of the few punt returns, we didn't fumble the ball and PPL looked pretty good.

Tate had 184 yards 2 TDs, 95% of the yardage came in the 3rd Qtr.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 04:50:19 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 04:46:13 PM »
I was actually impressed that the team didn't give up when we were down 27-3.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Argo

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 07:00:04 PM »
Congrats to the hogs.  I really didn't think you guys had a chance today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 07:06:14 PM »
Fuck the hogs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2009, 07:34:36 PM »
Grrrr......congratu-fucking-lations Hogs. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2009, 07:41:21 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Here's another funny one...but, I'm actually being serious:

Auburn lost as a team, Auburn looked lost in all faucets of the game....Offense, Defense and Special Teams (the Kick off coverage)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2009, 09:59:14 PM »
A few positives coming off a shellackin':

Auburn didn't give up when down 34-3.

Kickoff return team looked good again (would've been better had Mario not put the ball on the ground).

Of the few punt returns, we didn't fumble the ball and PPL looked pretty good.

Tate had 184 yards 2 TDs, 95% of the yardage came in the 3rd Qtr.

I think that we should leave the "moral victory" bullshit to UT.

We just got our ass whooped plain and simple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jesus

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 12:36:05 AM »
Obviously, I thought it was a great game and don't think y'all have too much to hang your head about.  When Gus got y'all rolling in the 3rd, reflexively my butt started puckering up.  Then I realized that Hooot wasn't here anymore and a monumental phuck up wasn't barreling down the tracks straight at us.  However, I knew that until about 5 minutes to go in the game, y'all were still in the game.

To those of you that ventured to Fayetteville for the game, I hope, other than that, you had a wonderful experience and didn't encounter any of the classless bastards that we all have in our fan base.  I wish you Godspeed in your travel home. 

Woo Pig Sooie!  War Damn Eagle!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Stir Good!  Puppy on bottom.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 12:45:21 AM »
Here's another funny one...but, I'm actually being serious:

Auburn lost as a team, Auburn looked lost in all faucets of the game....Offense, Defense and Special Teams (the Kick off coverage)

Hot or cold?

It was very puzzling why Chizik decided to keep the players on the bus till half-time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 12:54:32 AM »
Hot or cold?

It was very puzzling why Chizik decided to keep the players on the bus till half-time.
Ahhh.....You know, I thought that I saw some white guys on Defense.  Why would Coach Chizik start the 2nd string/walk ons?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 03:46:56 AM »
I'm thirsty. Don't know why, I drank gallons yesterday.
I'm glad for the win. We needed one. That was our first SEC win in Fayetteville since 2007. Our boys are getting better.
The first half surprised me. Yall just weren't firing for reasons that we had nothing to do with. Plays seemed slow to develop. Several times the play clock was down to just a few seconds. That ain't the way Gus drew the HUNH up. I bet that doesn't happen much more.
The third quarter made my bunch nervous. We knew yall could score fast and often. If Nutt was still here, he would have had a panic attack.
I was proud of the way our boys answered yall's scoring. They are growing up.
Our secondary is still a weakness. Yall missed some wide open passes. When a fast back like Tate gets in our secondary, look out.
Yall had a down game for whatever reason. I was surprised. That shit will happen.
Just go and win the rest of the games. I'm still on yall's side except for one day a year.

Oh yeah, we had some help.We'll put in a good word for yall the rest of the way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 06:49:03 AM »
Congrats to all the hog's, ya'll beat the shit out of us just like you do every fucking year. Talley just fisted my dog....fast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

boartitz

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 08:29:07 AM »
Does this fall back in the category that yall haven't played anyone yet? Maybe so.
We ain't up to snuff if you go by statistics. Statistics can prove anything if you apply the right rhetoric.
One odd statistic that a fan of ours came up with. So far this year our opponents have lost 1 game at the time we have faced them. We get Flordia next, so the streak continues. Georgia was the only defeated team that we have played all year going in to our 6th game.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 09:35:03 AM by boartitz »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2009, 01:07:57 PM »
congrats.

i didn't realize hogs fans lived outside the state of ourkansas.  i'm at the pumpkin patch yesterday afternoon.  away from portland and salem.  i'm not kidding, i parked right in front of car with a u of arkansas sticker in the window.  i eventually saw the owner, proudly  wearing a razorback hat. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2009, 02:37:47 PM »
Freekeshly tall Mallet Cat threw for milez and milez
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2009, 07:10:50 PM »
I really can't believe we lost to these mfers AGAIN. I really thought last year when they were doubling as the Sisters of the Weak and Weary and STILL fucking beat us was the lowest point in a series with a team that always seems to catch us when we aren't looking.
Obviously not.
I'm totally fucking disgusted.
AND my feelings are hurt.
AND I'm a shitty loser.

SO fuck the Hawgs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.