Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Venus Williams = Trash

JR4AU

Re: Venus Williams = Trash
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 12:41:41 PM »
When was the last time there was a death attributed to playing said sport? 

No possibility of death constitutes an activity.

No, athletes competing head to head where score is kept constitutes sport. 

And yes, it was classless to wear that shirt to the press conference.   They were raised by their daddy to be classless "look at me" bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2009, 07:34:32 AM »
No, athletes competing head to head where score is kept constitutes sport.  
I see what you mean.
Finely tuned athletic machines.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 07:35:16 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2009, 12:17:37 PM »
When was the last time there was a death attributed to playing said sport? 

No possibility of death constitutes an activity.

Is golf a sport then?  You could get hit by a stray drive from another fairway and get killed or die of heatstroke by walking the course but only if you are extremely unhealthy.  I am not sure about classifying golf or tennis as a sport.  A comedian once said, (I forget who) that anything a 60 year old man can beat me at is not a sport, it's a game, sorta like checkers.  But then again you do keep score and have winners and losers.....

NASCAR and horse racing: Not a sport.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2009, 12:54:32 PM »
Is golf a sport then?  You could get hit by a stray drive from another fairway and get killed or die of heatstroke by walking the course but only if you are extremely unhealthy.  I am not sure about classifying golf or tennis as a sport.  A comedian once said, (I forget who) that anything a 60 year old man can beat me at is not a sport, it's a game, sorta like checkers.  But then again you do keep score and have winners and losers.....
No

NASCAR and horse racing: Not a sport.

Agreed.  No & no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."