Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Do More Slots Open Up?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Do More Slots Open Up?
« on: June 26, 2009, 10:55:42 AM »
Recruiting gurus...with the door being shown to 3-4 current scholarship athletes, does this affect our upcoming class?  Does this open up more slots?  It would seem logical that there would be more schollies open.  If it does open them up, do you think it affects how they approach some kids?  Would they be more likely to take a chance on someone they might not normally go after?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Do More Slots Open Up?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 11:05:11 AM »
Would they be more likely to take a chance on someone they might not normally go after?

Oh jeez.  Here comes the pundits with "a couple of years of Yoxercise".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 11:06:37 AM »
I was mainly thinking grade-wise. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 05:30:18 PM »
If I remember correctly Auburn was looking to bring in around 20...now, I'm guessing they look to bring in the full 25, with a few that might be on the fence of qualifying.  Then when a couple of them get in Coach Yox will mold them from 6'5" 180lb beanstalk kids, into 6'5" 260lb Studs....within the first year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 02:51:37 PM »
If I remember correctly Auburn was looking to bring in around 20...now, I'm guessing they look to bring in the full 25, with a few that might be on the fence of qualifying.  Then when a couple of them get in Coach Yox will mold them from 6'5" 180lb beanstalk kids, into 6'5" 260lb Studs....within the first year.
rofl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."