dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

Re: Looks like it's our Wins that are going to go
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 09:28:14 AM »
My only hope is that the natives of this site have pity on me when compared to my brethren who have chosen to prove how fucking retarded we Alabama fans can truly be.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 09:36:30 AM »
My only hope is that the natives of this site have pity on me when compared to my brethren who have chosen to prove how fucking retarded we Alabama fans can truly be.

Everyone sinks or swims on their own here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2009, 10:36:58 AM »
BTW I'm not a piece of shit.

True.  That would insult all the real pieces of shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2009, 10:51:51 AM »
Seriously? I mean come on, all you ever see on here is post on how barners are wishing BAMA would get hammered. BTW I'm not a piece of shit.

No, you're a pathetic piece of shit.  Do yourself a favor.  Find someone you know is professional, level headed, and intelligent...you may have to leave your trailer park...but sit down with them and just tell them what you do hear...how you signed up on an Auburn site with multiple names...how you run a silly line of 4th grade level smack...and how you respond to your own ...and how you spend more time here than on your own team's sites...and see how they react.  See if they tell you that you sound like an attention starved, juvenile, moron that is an embarassment to decent bama fans. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2009, 11:09:26 AM »
I think I've been pretty clear that I didn't think the penalties would be severe if much at all.  I've also stated how stupid it would look to get hammered for fondling textbooks. Someone posted an article a few days back that showed all the schools around the country currently under investigation and the allegations for each.  First, I had no idea there were so many and second, the textbook deal looked to be about the most harmless of all the issues the NCAA was dealing with.  I understand the "Window" thing but I still would have a hard time believing the NCAA could drop the hammer for this. 

If you're buying players at $150K or remodeling kitchens or buying Chargers...sure. But textbooks for a 12 pack of Malt Likka???  Not so much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2009, 11:23:41 AM »
It was Mickey's sterling big mouf bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2009, 12:13:53 PM »
At least now, instead of just having $abbun's first year's actual record go from 6 regular season wins (remember, post-season doesn't count to bammers), to now having his record be 12-10, or barely over .500 in his first two years.

And to think, he cheated and still lost to LA Monroe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 12:38:49 PM »
At least now, instead of just having $abbun's first year's actual record go from 6 regular season wins (remember, post-season doesn't count to bammers), to now having his record be 12-10, or barely over .500 in his first two years.

And to think, he cheated and still lost to LA Monroe.
:rofl:

Hey bammers post a link to were anyone said that y'all would get Hammered over textbooks.  I, for one, was saying that it would possibly be (2/2 & 2 years probation - 3/3 & 3 years probation all with the possibility of postseason ban).  But, that was it, never have I believed that the Hammer would fall for textbooks.  It's what is being rumored, to being right around the corner, that could blindside y'all.  The textbook violations just opened up the repeat offender.  So, keep trying little bammers and remember you are mouth breathers that live on an Auburn website (read; little brother syndrome).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »
Hey bammers post a link to were anyone said that y'all would get Hammered over textbooks.  I, for one, was saying that it would possibly be (2/2 & 2 years probation - 3/3 & 3 years probation all with the possibility of postseason ban).  But, that was it, never have I believed that the Hammer would fall for textbooks.  It's what is being rumored, to being right around the corner, that could blindside y'all.  The textbook violations just opened up the repeat offender.  So, keep trying little bammers and remember you are mouth breathers that live on an Auburn website (read; little brother syndrome).

umm, dude.  You're picking a fight with the wrong guy.  I'm drinking scotch and being thankful right now for how it all turned out.  Not sure what you're fishing for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2009, 02:12:08 PM »
umm, dude.  You're picking a fight with the wrong guy.  I'm drinking scotch and being thankful right now for how it all turned out.  Not sure what you're fishing for.

You bammers are always looking for a fight.  Here you are on an Auburn board acting like a mouth breathing, mullet wearing trailor trash redneck and talking about how great the Bahr was and 12 Nayshunal Champeenships and you know good and well that you're paying players in Gadsden and remodeling they mama's baby's daddy's kitchen and car dealers are providing....

Wait...you're drinking Scotch?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 02:13:13 PM by Harvey Birdman »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2009, 02:40:28 PM »
I am calling  :bs: on this one because yes there were some of you  barners saying that BAMA would get the hammer over this because they were still in that "window"!  What is sad is the fact that you barners know more shit about THE UNIVERSITY than most die hard BAMA fans. Can someone say obsessed!!! You guys know that the only way to compete with THE UNVERSITY is for the ncaa to help yall out, I think that shit is funny!!! :rofl:

Obsessed?  What fucking team's board are you on fuckstick?  Have y'all been on probation since 1982?  Because Auburn is 16-11 vs the turders in that time.  That's since Bar's last loss to us in case you don't recall. 

Since 1982, Auburn is 11th in winning percentage, bammer is 21st.  Sorry, but your bullshit is getting weaker and weaker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2009, 03:18:28 PM »
I am calling  :bs: on this one because yes there were some of you  barners saying that BAMA would get the hammer over this because they were still in that "window"!  What is sad is the fact that you barners know more shit about THE UNIVERSITY than most die hard BAMA fans. Can someone say obsessed!!! You guys know that the only way to compete with THE UNVERSITY is for the ncaa to help yall out, I think that shit is funny!!! :rofl:

Shut up. BITCH!

Sorry Birmingham. You have been replaced.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.