Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Looks like it's our Wins that are going to go

Birmingham

Looks like it's our Wins that are going to go
« on: June 10, 2009, 07:31:53 PM »
Word everywhere is saying no scholly's lost but they're vacating the wins.  Nobody knows how many exactly, I guess we'll find out tomorrow.  I'm happy with that I guess, I mean hell, I've already celebrated them what good are they to me now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

Re: Looks like it's our Wins that are going to go
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 08:41:28 PM »
wow, I would have expected a response from you guys about this by now.  Would you be happy with no scholly's but vacated wins?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 09:07:27 PM »
No. Vacated wins don't mean shit. I'll be happy with nothing less than the death penalty. I expect to be disappointed tomorrow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Aubie16

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 09:16:01 PM »
No. Vacated wins are absolutely laughable as a means of punishment. Nobody gives a shit about forfeited wins from some season 2 or 3 years ago (Unless you won an SEC Championship that year or you are Bobby Bowden). If that is indeed the punishment, the NCAA is showing that they aren't willing to do anything.

Weren't yall already in the repeat violator window? If they are indeed extending the probation for 5 more years, what is the point? Esp if they don't do anything when you do get caught in the repeat window.

My only hope at this point is that there is something to all the Gadsden rumors. I doubt it though.

Oh well. We'll just have to keep fighting and do it on the field.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 09:16:37 PM by Aubie16 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 10:49:02 PM »
The NCAA might as well be wearing a skirt or be a 7 year old standing at the edge of the farm crying wolf. 

I'm not saying Bama should have the hammer fall for textbooks, but they talked so much shit back in 2002 that SOMETHING should have happened with this.  They warned Bama and basically acted like they were doing Bama a favor for allowing them to continue having a football team.  Bama gets caught doing something wrong that gives students an extra benefit, and the NCAA does nothing.

Combine that with the USC case and the reputation of the NCAA infraction committee is losing steam. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

#1Bammer

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 10:59:02 PM »
    Vacating a win basically is like erasing the
football game from the all-time record books for BOTH teams that participated in the game. It is not considered a loss or a win for EITHER team. It is simply like the game never happened at all.

Rap sheet update now says vacated and not forfeit...that is a huge difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 11:40:24 PM »
Who cares about vacated wins?  This is a non-issue.  Fuck the NCAA. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Argo

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 12:03:44 AM »
If the initial reports are true, is that the formidable dropping of the hammer that I heard numerous time would come in June, or should that be expected that next June?  I've literally heard so many different versions of the hammer drop that I think I have my dates mixed up.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 12:11:41 AM »
If the initial reports are true, is that the formidable dropping of the hammer that I heard numerous time would come in June, or should that be expected that next June?  I've literally heard so many different versions of the hammer drop that I think I have my dates mixed up.   

I want you to spread this word to all of your Bammer friends before tomorrow:

No Auburn fan with any kind of "inside" knowledge of Bammer rumors predicted big penalties from Textbook Gate.  Some may have hoped and logically deduced bigger sanctions, but no one knew. 

Rumors of the hammer dropping stem from rumors about bigger infractions.  No inside knowledge here; I'm just piecing things together for you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

number1bammer

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 08:56:31 AM »
I want you to spread this word to all of your Bammer friends before tomorrow:

No Auburn fan with any kind of "inside" knowledge of Bammer rumors predicted big penalties from Textbook Gate.  Some may have hoped and logically deduced bigger sanctions, but no one knew. 

Rumors of the hammer dropping stem from rumors about bigger infractions.  No inside knowledge here; I'm just piecing things together for you. 

I am calling  :bs: on this one because yes there were some of you  barners saying that BAMA would get the hammer over this because they were still in that "window"!  What is sad is the fact that you barners know more shit about THE UNIVERSITY than most die hard BAMA fans. Can someone say obsessed!!! You guys know that the only way to compete with THE UNVERSITY is for the ncaa to help yall out, I think that shit is funny!!! :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 09:01:00 AM »
You guys know that the only way to compete with THE UNVERSITY is for the ncaa to help yall out, I think that shit is funny!!! :rofl:
Absolutely right. We've had a hard time competing with you by only winning 86% of the last 7 Iron Bowls...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 09:03:00 AM »
What is sad is the fact that you barners know more shit about THE UNIVERSITY than most die hard BAMA fans.

Most of us have probably been to the campus more as well.  

Knowledge is power sir.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 09:19:33 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

#1Bammer

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 09:04:34 AM »
Absolutely right. We've had a hard time competing with you by only winning 86% of the last 7 Iron Bowls...

Selective memory once again by a dumbass barner. 100% by Bama  since the last iron bowl. :eyeroll:    36-0.............
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 09:08:27 AM »
You guys know that the only way to compete with THE UNVERSITY is for the ncaa to help yall out, I think that shit is funny!!!

Hey listen, asshole.  Stop thinking that the NCAA is in one way or the other helping Auburn out.  If Alabama could stay out of trouble for one century than the NCAA would be a non issue.  I was born 26 years ago, we've been on probation most of my life.  The problem is with us, not those who are happy that we have a problem.  Ignorant piece of shit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

number1bammer

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 09:10:39 AM »
Most us us have probably been to the campus more as well. 

Knowledge is power sir.

You're probally right, I mean yall dumbasses actually hired a PI to follow coaches and players around and got nothing, so yeah knowledge is power.....sir.  It wouldnt suprise me one bit if you to The GREATEST CAMPUS in the world everyday hoping to catch a glimpse of THE GREAT ONE!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#1Bammer

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 09:10:57 AM »

Hey listen, asshole.  Stop thinking that the NCAA is in one way or the other helping Auburn out.  If Alabama could stay out of trouble for one century than the NCAA would be a non issue.  I was born 26 years ago, we've been on probation most of my life.  The problem is with us, not those who are happy that we have a problem.  Ignorant piece of shit!

Yea dumbaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

number1bammer

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 09:14:23 AM »

Seriously? I mean come on, all you ever see on here is post on how barners are wishing BAMA would get hammered. BTW I'm not a piece of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 09:15:35 AM »
You managed to form a two word sentence in which both words are misspelled.  Who's the dumbass you dumb bitch.  Have a little class today as it seems we've dodged a bullet.  Put your head down and let's look towards summer practices.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 09:16:13 AM »
Seriously? I mean come on, all you ever see on here is post on how barners are wishing BAMA would get hammered. BTW I'm not a piece of shit.

Prove it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

number1bammer

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 09:16:25 AM »
   Yea dumbaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey listen you arrogant SOB!!! Your just another wanna be, you damn bammer :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions