Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brandon Deadrick...What Happened?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Brandon Deadrick...What Happened?
« on: June 11, 2009, 01:00:30 PM »
I'm just curious as to whatever happened with this kid legally.  I know he never skipped a beat with football and should be starting on the D-Line this year.  I'm sure I missed the outcome concerning what happened with him.  Just curious what the penalty turned out to be for kicking the windows of a cop car.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Brandon Deadrick...What Happened?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 01:53:10 PM »
I'm just curious as to whatever happened with this kid legally.  I know he never skipped a beat with football and should be starting on the D-Line this year.  I'm sure I missed the outcome concerning what happened with him.  Just curious what the penalty turned out to be for kicking the windows of a cop car.
It was just part of the Saban process.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 08:54:55 AM »
Triple scoops of Rocky Road.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 09:44:32 AM »

they considered it leg exercises and he got kudos for working out on his own. :stewie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Peace, Love and God Bless Auburn!