Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Wii For Sale...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Wii For Sale...
« on: December 17, 2008, 05:06:15 PM »
Carl never plays his Wii - the kids are too little to play his Wii - I don't like to play the Wii - so I am (at his request and with his knowledge) selling his hardly played at all Wii system  I understand that they are sold out in stores, and I am going to EBay it, but I wanted to let you guys have the first crack at it if you or someone you know want it.

I do NOT have the box, but it is barely used - in fact, I think one of the controllers is still in the wrapping?  I also think I bought the extra controller. 

I am not looking to extort anyone - just get back most of what I paid for it.  Buyer pays shipping too.   I will coming to Alabama this weekend so I could actually hand deliver if anyone wants it quickly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Wii For Sale...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 05:20:40 PM »
You got a PM...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 02:14:48 AM »
Carl never plays his Wii - the kids are too little to play his Wii - I don't like to play the Wii - so I am (at his request and with his knowledge) selling his hardly played at all Wii system  I understand that they are sold out in stores, and I am going to EBay it, but I wanted to let you guys have the first crack at it if you or someone you know want it.

I do NOT have the box, but it is barely used - in fact, I think one of the controllers is still in the wrapping?  I also think I bought the extra controller. 

I am not looking to extort anyone - just get back most of what I paid for it.  Buyer pays shipping too.   I will coming to Alabama this weekend so I could actually hand deliver if anyone wants it quickly.
How much would it cost to get it hand delivered?????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 01:43:15 AM »

This is very sad. It is my belief that every wife should play with her husband's Wii on a daily basis. Poor guy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.