Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hate when we suck...

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Hate when we suck...
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2024, 03:53:37 PM »
Not only do I see it, I see it twice because of your quote. Maybe upgrade from the Commodore 64 or BlackBerry Storm you are viewing this webzone with.

He ain't wrong.

She's a beaut, Clark!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
The Six,
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2024, 04:05:59 PM »
My work's firewall must be blocking it.

I thought there was a rule about posting naked pictures in here.  Wow, she is hot!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
The Six,
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2024, 04:28:10 PM »
I thought there was a rule about posting naked pictures in here.  Wow, she is hot!!!

You just shut up! Okay?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2024, 11:48:30 PM »
Terrifier and Terrifier 2 are so-bad-they're-good movies.  The original was shot for about $9. 

Now there are Terrifier animatronics, costumes, and tons of merch out.

Curious to see what happens with 3 and a bigger budget.  Coming soon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
The Six,
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2024, 07:53:12 AM »
Terrifier and Terrifier 2 are so-bad-they're-good movies.  The original was shot for about $9. 

Now there are Terrifier animatronics, costumes, and tons of merch out.

Curious to see what happens with 3 and a bigger budget.  Coming soon.

Same here. Very interested in that one this spooky season. I wanted to see Joker 2 but have been told it's awful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

bgreene

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2024, 01:12:27 PM »
Honestly, I don't know if we will win another game all season. Why HF didn't go get a qb in the transfer portal that could have given him a year or two so that he could develop a young qb is beyond me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2024, 02:59:27 PM »
Honestly, I don't know if we will win another game all season. Why HF didn't go get a qb in the transfer portal that could have given him a year or two so that he could develop a young qb is beyond me.

And to that end, why does he continue to play Peytun Thornz, and not try to develop one of the guys who will be here next season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2024, 03:39:44 PM »
And to that end, why does he continue to play Peytun Thornz, and not try to develop one of the guys who will be here next season.
I think we see some more of Hank Brown simply because this is a pretty rough league on a body.
Walker White's bio indicates he too lacks accuracy and isn't ready.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2024, 03:04:26 PM »

I think it’s because the starting QB for next year is currently playing for another team. And Thorne gives us a better chance to win this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2024, 05:00:39 PM »
And Thorne gives us a better chance to win this year.

I respectfully disagree. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2024, 05:14:54 PM »
I respectfully disagree.

We are two losses away from missing a bowl.  Missouri, Vandy, Kentucky, A&M and Alabama remain on the schedule.  With Thorne's poor decison-making (even if he isn't throwing double-digit picks) what's the best case for that gauntlet?  Upper ceiling?  2-3.  More likely 1-4 and that might be a stretch.  At times there were 6-7 freshmen/sophomores on the field at any given time. Getting their knocks in. 

Why not? 

BTW? The Vandy team that beat Alabama yesterday and looks like a legitimately decent team (Georgia State notwithstanding) was portal built.  It CAN happen overnight. It doesn't take three or four years for a beaver to build a half-legitimate dam.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2024, 09:42:33 PM »
We are two losses away from missing a bowl.  Missouri, Vandy, Kentucky, A&M and Alabama remain on the schedule.  With Thorne's poor decison-making (even if he isn't throwing double-digit picks) what's the best case for that gauntlet?  Upper ceiling?  2-3.  More likely 1-4 and that might be a stretch.  At times there were 6-7 freshmen/sophomores on the field at any given time. Getting their knocks in. 

Why not? 

BTW? The Vandy team that beat Alabama yesterday and looks like a legitimately decent team (Georgia State notwithstanding) was portal built.  It CAN happen overnight. It doesn't take three or four years for a beaver to build a half-legitimate dam.

Misleading as the most important player on Vandy’s team came with his head coach and OC. But you knew that. You are just spouting shit. The percentages of teams that are successful using 19 new players is very very low.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2024, 10:32:55 PM »
Misleading as the most important player on Vandy’s team came with his head coach and OC. But you knew that. You are just spouting shit. The percentages of teams that are successful using 19 new players is very very low.

Hmm he's not wrong though. 

and you missed the point. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2024, 08:05:00 AM »
I respectfully disagree.

Think Thorne's feet make him more of a threat that Brown.  But at the end of the day, not sure it matters.  Hank won't be playing next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2024, 08:42:45 AM »
Thorne is not extending plays, not even with mostly veteran receivers at HIS choosing.
Thorne can't run around like Bo Nix and is looking more and more like JJ when we ran out of choices.

We haven't run out of choices.

Start Hank with 15 scripted plays to open the game as teams normally do nowadays.

You can bring Thorne in at anytime just like a sixth man in basketball if you must or like a long reliever if your starter just isn't feeling it.

Doesn't have to be all or nothing.

If anything it shows that you are flexible, trying to get the most from your talent instead of being reactionary.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2024, 08:53:25 AM »
Yeah Hank could transfer to another program. Good luck to him. And Thorne could end up being a GA at UGA. More power to him.

We have to get the most of what we do have as if our starter is done for the season.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2024, 07:55:11 AM »
Deigo Pavia is a throwback.
In today's NFL terms he's a sidearming, bad bodied, elusive teapot that will only beat you while you continue trying to figure out how he's getting it done.

He's the type of guy that is good at everything he does.
Jerry Kill is riding with him.
Pavia is like a gun for hire with a manager/publicist that chronicles his exploits.

We have supremely better athletes but we don't have Pavia.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2024, 08:02:22 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2024, 02:13:55 PM »
We have supremely better athletes but we don't have Pavia.
We don't even NEED a Pavia. We just need a guy that can run the RPO and make a few things happen each game without crapping the bed.

I would roll with Hank. His upside is greater. And he has a Pavia type grit.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2024, 03:46:07 PM »

I would roll with Hank. His upside is greater. And he has a Pavia type grit.

Agreed.  We've seen Thorne's ceiling and me and VandyVol are bumping our heads on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
GH2001,
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2024, 07:55:06 AM »
Agreed.  We've seen Thorne's ceiling and me and VandyVol are bumping our heads on it.

This is good form. Well done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.