Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I have a flight in October. What should I do?

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: I have a flight in October. What should I do?
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2024, 04:59:16 PM »
WT is a funny guy. He's got an unusual wit. He, whatever you may have thought of his oddball sense of humor? He was one of us. Period.

We’re all dogfaces, we’re all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to sign up for this abuse.  We’re mutants. There’s something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us – we’re X'ers. But we’re Auburn X'ers! We’ve been kicking Bammer loving ass for 200 years! We didn't have to worry about whether or not we were cultured. We didn't have to worry about whether Captain Drillpress wanted to curtail our freedom of expression. All we had to do was to be the great X'er fighting soldier that is inside each one of us.

Until TinyTitan decided to flex the micro ePenis becasue he was butthurt over politics. Targeted WT, overstepped whatever authoritie he thought he had.

But you can't hold this whole fraternity of X'ers responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole message board system? And if the whole system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our internet in general? I put it to you, Wes - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to WT, unfair as it may be, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Good day!

I personally have no issue with WT but if someone did, have at him. Let the better man win. And if others agree? Pile on...Thats how it's always been.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2024, 05:01:56 PM »
WT is a funny guy. He's got an unusual wit. He, whatever you may have thought of his oddball sense of humor? He was one of us. Period.

We’re all dogfaces, we’re all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to sign up for this abuse.  We’re mutants. There’s something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us – we’re X'ers. But we’re Auburn X'ers! We’ve been kicking Bammer loving ass for 200 years! We didn't have to worry about whether or not we were cultured. We didn't have to worry about whether Captain Drillpress wanted to curtail our freedom of expression. All we had to do was to be the great X'er fighting soldier that is inside each one of us.

Until TinyTitan decided to flex the micro ePenis becasue he was butthurt over politics. Targeted WT, overstepped whatever authoritie he thought he had.

But you can't hold this whole fraternity of X'ers responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole message board system? And if the whole system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our internet in general? I put it to you, Wes - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to WT, unfair as it may be, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Good day!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2024, 05:06:08 PM »
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Germans?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2024, 05:07:56 PM »
And I ask in sincerity Wes. I'm a little confused by it. It just feels like things have changed as time has passed and I'm not sure how I feel about it truth be told. Humiliating the hell out of someone for stepping out of line (which was an indirect group vote - ALA Bham, Prowler, Whatever that Greasy dudes name was) used to be the MO. It was harsh but it worked.

Totally different scenarios.  As annoying as those folks were...they didn't spam the board with a slur.

This has nothing to do with politics or my (lack of) appreciation for WT's humor...it was a fucking shotgun spray of shit.

Had ANYONE decided to mult-post in violation of our very simple rules, they'd meet the same end.  It was a fucking vacay, not a permaban.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2024, 05:09:42 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2024, 05:14:16 PM »

I haven’t figured out exactly how you combined two of the greatest speeches in movie history together so seamlessly but by god, you did it. 

When you die, you get to have sex with PJ Soles and Karen Allen simultaneously. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2024, 05:14:55 PM »
Totally different scenarios.  As annoying as those folks were...they didn't spam the board with a slur.

This has nothing to do with politics or my (lack of) appreciation for WT's humor...it was a fucking shotgun spray of shit.

Had ANYONE decided to mult-post in violation of our very simple rules, they'd meet the same end.  It was a fucking vacay, not a permaban.

I'm taking Permaban for moderate to severe psoriasis of the inner left ass cheek. Don't take Permaban if you're allergic to Permaban.  Side effects may include dry mouth, projectile vomiting, nausea, testicle itch and a 3-day suspension for sucking the cock.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2024, 05:15:26 PM »
Didn’t you hear him, we’re on double secret probation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2024, 05:18:46 PM »
Didn’t you hear him, we’re on double secret probation.

Mr. Blutarski

Zero point Zero
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2024, 05:19:25 PM »
Can I get a list of the words that will get us a vacay?

I would submit that I could make anything offensive.   Give me a word, any word. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2024, 05:29:10 PM »

I would submit that I could make anything offensive.   Give me a word, any word.

To be clear: I'm not on a personal crusade to stamp out what I find offensive.  The two rules we have were designed to 1) minimize litigation directed at our esteemed/vacant webmaster; and 2) to not create a public-facing haven for bigots of any stripe.

Nothing has changed except one person felt like he had to go all spray-and-pray with a slur.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2024, 05:39:03 PM »
To be clear: I'm not on a personal crusade to stamp out what I find offensive.  The two rules we have were designed to 1) minimize litigation directed at our esteemed/vacant webmaster; and 2) to not create a public-facing haven for bigots of any stripe.

Nothing has changed except one person felt like he had to go all spray-and-pray with a slur.

Is it still okay to hate Alabama fans?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2024, 05:48:01 PM »

Fuck Georgia
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2024, 06:03:05 PM »

Encouraged to question their parentage, even.

Fuck Georgia

Always and forever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2024, 06:18:36 PM »
Can we still call Prowler a douche?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2024, 06:23:11 PM »
Something we have failed to acknowledge…

Two people actually voted in this poll.  Those people should be outed and ridiculed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2024, 06:37:22 PM »

NOT the rules, bitch.  That's the issue here. 

We agreed collectively not to be racist.  That's it.  This is YOUR personal sensibilities, not a collective decision or even an executive one. 

Just you, Nance. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2024, 06:39:03 PM »

All of this is incorrect.  There was only one rule.  You did this of your own volition. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2024, 06:40:55 PM »
Can we still call Prowler a douche?

If the shoe fits.

But that’s honestly being nice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2024, 01:32:18 AM »
All of this is incorrect.  There was only one rule.  You did this of your own volition.

I do remember there being only one rule. I personally felt there should be more just so this place didn’t devolve.  However, As there was just one rule, that should be the guiding principle. If you didn't like his posts, then delete them. But to get banned for something other than the one rule flies in the face of why there was only one rule to begin with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Kaos,
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.