Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I have a flight in October. What should I do?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: I have a flight in October. What should I do?
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2024, 05:07:21 PM »
You say that like it’s a bad thing.

Okay, who wants to watch two Hispanic lesbians scissor?

:meme:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #101 on: August 14, 2024, 05:12:57 PM »
Guys, I think we have precedent now. Is that an oxymoron?

Jarren Duran of the Red Sox was just recently suspended two games for calling a fan a "fucking faggurt".

So, can we agree on two days as the max penalty?  Without pay, of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #102 on: August 14, 2024, 05:14:25 PM »
It doesn't take a mind-reader to know that slurs in general are gonna get caught up in the rule.  As pointed out, it was kind of lightly enforced...until someone went ham and made about 20 new threads with it in the title.

Some don’t operate in the gray. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #103 on: August 14, 2024, 05:15:19 PM »
Some don’t operate in the gray.

Wait, what if the gray is gay?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2024, 05:16:32 PM »

Jarren Duran of the Red Sox was just recently suspended two games for calling a fan a "fucking faggurt".

I am getting my NIL dollas whether I’m posting or not, bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2024, 05:17:32 PM »
Oh, total permaban...unless there were pics.

The spirit of the rule is to forestall bigotry, sorry if some people want to wrap themselves in that for some pyrrhic victory.

You should know better than anyone that the "spirit" of the rule does not supersede the black and white letter of the law.

"Spirit" is arbitrary, subject to personal bias, and largely unenforceable.  The rule is what it says it is. 

WT prevails on appeal, and the case is remanded back to the elders.  Ruling must be made on the actual codified law, not what a puffed up judge/executioner "feels" it should be. 

You're suspended from the bench. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2024, 05:18:30 PM »
It doesn't take a mind-reader to know that slurs in general are gonna get caught up in the rule.  As pointed out, it was kind of lightly enforced...until someone went ham and made about 20 new threads with it in the title.

WRONG. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2024, 05:19:30 PM »

Persuasive, not binding.  Rules for MLB do not directly apply to a message board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2024, 05:22:51 PM »
Persuasive, not binding.  Rules for MLB do not directly apply to a message board.

Yeah, but they've got uniforms and everything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2024, 05:27:55 PM »
I am getting my NIL dollas whether I’m posting or not, bitch.

Wait, am I in violation of the spirit of the rule?  Female canines can suck a dick, if so. 

If I might play Snag’s advocate…

The term that got WT the boot could be construed as a simple term of disrespect or “dis”, if you will.  The spirit of his statement might not have anything to do with gay people at all.  Jeff Dye has a bit about calling things or people “gay” that explains it pretty well.  I am not going to search for it, just trust me, it’s funny as well as true. 

On the other hand, WT might have just been fuckin’ with ya and meant it in the spirit in which you received it.  I don’t know.  That guy is weird but not a bad musician.  I heard he’s like a French pole vaulter and can play the national anthem with his dick. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #110 on: August 14, 2024, 05:36:20 PM »
Wait, am I in violation of the spirit of the rule?  Female canines can suck a dick, if so. 

The term that got WT the boot could be construed as a simple term of disrespect or “dis”, if you will.  The spirit of his statement might not have anything to do with gay people at all.  Jeff Dye has a bit about calling things or people “gay” that explains it pretty well.  I am not going to search for it, just trust me, it’s funny as well as true. 

On the other hand, WT might have just been fuckin’ with ya and meant it in the spirit in which you received it.  I don’t know.  That guy is weird but not a bad musician.  I heard he’s like a French pole vaulter and can play the national anthem with his dick.

"Spirit" is a slippery slope.

90% of what's posted here is either insulting, offensive, or demeaning.  Under the right TinyTitan microscope, we're all guilty. 

The action against WT was unprecedented, egregious, and out of bounds for this site.  All TinyTitan has to do is admit he took it personally, overstepped, and apologize to WT. 

Zero chance of that. Too much self-righteousness. Too much ego. He still hasn't even admitted Biden was a retard. Oh! Another slur. 

To quote the esteemed Marcellus Wallace:  "Wes, that's pride <word worse than three day suspension that starts with
FU>ing with ya. <Word worse than three day suspension that ends in CK> pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2024, 05:36:35 PM »

Bill Burr has a similar bit. He said if white people would just learn where to place the "fuck", they would save themselves so much trouble.

A black guy comes in and says, "Let me tell you what this Asian motherfucker did". I'm like, "Well, what did this Asian motherfucker do?"

A white guy comes in and says, "Let me tell you what this motherfucking Asian did."  Everybody is like, "Whoooaaa, whoooaa"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2024, 05:40:58 PM »
Yeah, but they've got uniforms and everything.

Don't test me.  I've got almost a full week of law school under my belt! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2024, 07:40:53 AM »
Worth mentioning that once again  :yallfu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #114 on: August 15, 2024, 07:46:36 AM »
Can we make fun of the fats on here?  I just had to make an early morning WalMart stop.  Good lawd.  There’s not a woman under 250 in there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #115 on: August 15, 2024, 07:51:36 AM »
Can we make fun of the fats on here?  I just had to make an early morning WalMart stop.  Good lawd.  There’s not a woman under 250 in there.

I don't know anymore. The rules seem to be evolving like an amoeba. But you are correct, the larger ladies frequent the Mart of Walls especially early in the morning. It's a reason the parking lots are always in such disrepair. That, and the rolling meth labs that set up ops there a few days at a cook.

However, ain't a dude on this site that hasn't gone hoggin' when the liquids flowed free and the time got later and later. Chris Rock had a bit about that. I'd quote it but my warn meter is already in the red and cultural appropriation would result in a third strike my PO said.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2024, 07:53:16 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2024, 08:01:23 AM »
I don't know anymore. The rules seem to be evolving like an amoeba. But you are correct, the larger ladies frequent the Mart of Walls especially early in the morning. It's a reason the parking lots are always in such disrepair. That, and the rolling meth labs that set up ops there a few days at a cook.

However, ain't a dude on this site that hasn't gone hoggin' when the liquids flowed free and the time got later and later. Chris Rock had a bit about that. I'd quote it but my warn meter is already in the red and cultural appropriation would result in a third strike my PO said.

I ain’t talkin’ about a big girl.  A big girl is fun.  A big girl keeps a little food in her pocket. 

I am talking about the fats. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2024, 08:02:52 AM »
Worth mentioning that once again  :yallfu:

my guess, no really gives a shit about what you should or shouldn't do on a 2hr flight to Philadelphia. 

i'd make sure you have a wake up service so you don't miss the marathon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #118 on: August 15, 2024, 08:03:21 AM »
I'd quote it but my warn meter is already in the red and cultural appropriation would result in a third strike my PO said.

Stop trying to culturally appropriate WT’s line steppin’. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2024, 08:04:33 AM »
my guess, no really gives a shit about what you should or shouldn't do on a 2hr flight to Philadelphia. 

i'd make sure you have a wake up service so you don't miss the marathon.

Jean Paul Jean Paul?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions