Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

JD Vance

jmar

JD Vance
« on: July 25, 2024, 09:30:50 AM »
I know Trump can't help himself. And he's only delivering what he thinks his base wants, kinda like rasslin'.
Perception is everything in our news cycle.

I'm already tired of Vance sitting beside Trump and measuring his words as if to be seeking approval.
That looks weak!
He needs to be in attendance by himself at every major function from now until the election...like the Netanyahu speech yesterday...not palling around discussing his piss poor golf game.

He needs to be his own man.
Go where the Dems refuse to go, where they have failed miserably-which is everywhere!
I also know this isn't the same as Reagan taking the reins from Carter, but it really shouldn't be this close even with TDS in play.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: JD Vance
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2024, 11:25:12 AM »
Just wait until he is in a debate with "Mayor" Pete Buttigieg. The media splooge and softballing of PB will be insufferable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2024, 11:56:56 AM »
Just wait until he is in a debate with "Mayor" Pete Buttigieg. The media splooge and softballing of PB will be insufferable.

I'm already sick of the gaslighting...  but we knew it was going to happen, just hope normie norms can see through it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2024, 02:32:27 PM »
Here is what's beyond comical, but very predictable.  Saw a comment on the bookfaces about how Kamala being the "Border Czar" was just a made up term by Republicans, and that she was never responsible for anything to do with the border.  Google Kamala border czar.  What will you find?  Article after article after article saying the same things have suddenly appeared.

The one responsibility she was given as VP, she totally ignored, probably intentionally.  Either way, one of the biggest fails in our country's history.  And the media mob realized the second it became apparent that she would step in to Pedo Joe's shoes, that they better go nuclear damage control mode.  By the time the election comes around, the media will have everyone convinced that all 10 million plus illegals that have crossed in the last 3 and a half years, actually came here under Trump, and that Kamala closed the border and made us all safe again.

Evil Trump!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."