Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Chicken Parm

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Chicken Parm
« on: July 22, 2024, 10:22:55 AM »
Worked up an easy version of sort of a kind of chicken parmesan last night.

In a baking dish, pour in some pasta noodles, preferably penne or rigatone.  Add a jar of marinara sauce and equal parts water.  Cut up some chicken breast, as much as little as you want.  Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil and whatever else you want.

Stir it together, cover and bake at 425 for 30 minutes

Take it out and cover with mozzarella, Panko Bread crumbs, some melted butter over the bread crumbs, then a layer of parmesan.

Bake uncovered for 15 minutes at 425, or until cheese starts browning up.

I did some garlic butter bread sticks with it.  It's simple, and slap yo Italian mama good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Chicken Parm
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2024, 02:19:10 PM »
Worked up an easy version of sort of a kind of chicken parmesan last night.

In a baking dish, pour in some pasta noodles, preferably penne or rigatone.  Add a jar of marinara sauce and equal parts water.  Cut up some chicken breast, as much as little as you want.  Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil and whatever else you want.

Stir it together, cover and bake at 425 for 30 minutes

Take it out and cover with mozzarella, Panko Bread crumbs, some melted butter over the bread crumbs, then a layer of parmesan.

Bake uncovered for 15 minutes at 425, or until cheese starts browning up.

I did some garlic butter bread sticks with it.  It's simple, and slap yo Italian mama good.

Will give this a go for the woman and child. Thanks for sharing, and without a butthole reference at that… further evidence that we are living in a simulation!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Chicken Parm
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2024, 02:23:29 PM »
Will give this a go for the woman and child. Thanks for sharing, and without a butthole reference at that… further evidence that we are living in a simulation!

And right after the wife and I ate it, I put my pee-pee stick in her butt.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Snakebite,
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."