Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SEC Media Days 2024

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: SEC Media Days 2024
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2024, 02:32:18 PM »
Several weeks of 'em, a'ight?  Expect a solid 6 & 4 season.

It is what it is.

Aight.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2024, 02:43:20 PM »
The future is bright
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2024, 03:01:28 PM »
The future is bright

Fifty thou a year will buy a lotta beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2024, 09:18:11 PM »
Fifty thou a year will buy a lotta beer.

Not anymore it won’t.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2024, 06:20:58 AM »
Day Four

Arkansas -- Sam Pittman
“Our focus is to embrace the Hog,” Arkansas coach Sam Pittman said. Asked if leagues should get rid of conference title game: "I'd like to get to the damn SEC title game." Going to miss him when Bobby P performs the coup decades in the making. 

Auburn -- Hugh Freeze
Likes the OL better. Really likes the WRs they recruited. Thinks Fairweather can be a versatile player. Surprised Quez doesn’t get more an attention as a RB. Knows Thorne better put up or shut up.

Kentucky -- Mark Stoops
- Idk. Guess he’s glad Cal is gone. No one cares about KY jelly football.

Texas A&M -- Mike Elko
- Gonna get back to smashing people, scoring points, leading yells, being a better brand of cult.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2024, 11:57:11 AM »
Off topic question.  I was looking for a player on the official roster, and happened to notice Sean Jackson (44) is not listed.  Pulled up some other AU rosters, and one from some site called Our Lads, doesn't list him either.  On3 does have him on there.

Did I miss something, or is this just an oversight?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2024, 12:10:20 PM »
Off topic question.  I was looking for a player on the official roster, and happened to notice Sean Jackson (44) is not listed.  Pulled up some other AU rosters, and one from some site called Our Lads, doesn't list him either.  On3 does have him on there.

Did I miss something, or is this just an oversight?

From a poster on the Auburn forum at Tigerdroppings:

Most probably know I’ve known Sean all his life and my son and Sean are really good friends.

It’s my understanding that Sean has taken a beating physically the past 4-5 years on the football field. Plus he works out like a monster. He’s taking a break from football but will be in the athletic complex. He wants to graduate as an Auburn man. Then possibly transfer and have 1-2 years remaining to play if granted this year sitting out.

Love Sean to death and as one of his former coaches think that is the best plan for him. Sean has given his heart soul blood and even tears to AU. I will never forget the Hey momma phone call when he earned his scholarship from a walkon.

Well done Sean fricking Jackson. Gonna miss you absolutely blowing gunners up on kick returns this season. Everyone should go back and watch some of the kick returns from last season Sean would absolutely smoke some kids in the return game
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2024, 12:21:51 PM »
From a poster on the Auburn forum at Tigerdroppings:

Most probably know I’ve known Sean all his life and my son and Sean are really good friends.

It’s my understanding that Sean has taken a beating physically the past 4-5 years on the football field. Plus he works out like a monster. He’s taking a break from football but will be in the athletic complex. He wants to graduate as an Auburn man. Then possibly transfer and have 1-2 years remaining to play if granted this year sitting out.

Love Sean to death and as one of his former coaches think that is the best plan for him. Sean has given his heart soul blood and even tears to AU. I will never forget the Hey momma phone call when he earned his scholarship from a walkon.

Well done Sean fricking Jackson. Gonna miss you absolutely blowing gunners up on kick returns this season. Everyone should go back and watch some of the kick returns from last season Sean would absolutely smoke some kids in the return game

Good find.  Wish the guy well.  Thanks
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions