Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anybody surprised?

jmar

Re: Anybody surprised?
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2024, 07:17:56 PM »
Except... THAT'S WHAT TRUMP IS PROMISING TO DO! 

The Constitution, post Trump, is an artifact.  He's positioned himself to be above the law and his camp and base are all the way in.

My God Wes.
It is the Dems who have the justice department doing their bidding. They allowed Supreme Court Justices to be threatened.  That alone could be construed as a coup attempt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2024, 08:00:48 PM »
Yes, but it's so much worse. Please read it.

Good Christ you are an idiot. 

Project 2025 is not Trump’s platform or agenda.  It was written by an independent group.  Not by him or his team or under the influence of the same.  It has nothing to do with what the man will or won’t do. 

He’s spoken to thousands of conservative groups, each with their own agendas that they want him to adopt.

Will he take pieces of that? I hope so. Not all of it. 

You know who’s trampling on the Constitution? The tired old man who was installed as king.  Him and his minions. 

Every single screeching fear you express in relation to Trump is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW at the hands of your beloved democrats.  Every bit of it. 

Love how you pivoted to the faux boogeyman of “project 2025” when you realized you had no ground on which to stand in terms of which side is truly calling for violence. 

You have gone completely insane.  Please check yourself into rehab. 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 08:10:15 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2024, 10:26:19 PM »
My God Wes.
It is the Dems who have the justice department doing their bidding. They allowed Supreme Court Justices to be threatened.  That alone could be construed as a coup attempt.
They say that Mary Jane won’t fuck one up so bad that they are bat shit crazy. Wes say: “Hold my beer, bitches.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2024, 10:15:27 AM »
Wes, do you listen to these people? (Cenk & Destiny)

https://youtu.be/n9cg19OVehc?si=RX7vUGBG9st_89rH

Genuinely curious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2024, 11:24:15 AM »
Wes, do you listen to these people? (Cenk & Destiny)

https://youtu.be/n9cg19OVehc?si=RX7vUGBG9st_89rH

Genuinely curious.

That's a commercial for Brightspeed internet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2024, 11:32:34 AM »
That's a commercial for Brightspeed internet.

😂

Let’s try this again: https://youtu.be/gt_CipOPPs0?si=goVwUC88O0-XSylo

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2024, 11:34:17 AM »
I loathe these fuckers

MSNBC host Ari Melber called Trump's ear bandage a "spectacle" after the former president made his first public appearance since a would-be assassin tried to gun him down during his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, on Saturday.

"A spectacle for this candidate who we know is, by his own admission, obsessed with assorted spectacles," Melber said. "There is a political quest here to mine and use Donald Trump's injury, and whether his allies and Republicans or the candidate himself do that in a way that overextends their credibility, will be decided by the voters."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2024, 11:41:55 AM »
😂

Let’s try this again: https://youtu.be/gt_CipOPPs0?si=goVwUC88O0-XSylo

I've seen Cenk's name on Twitter occasionally, but I don't follow him.  I don't know who Destiny is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2024, 12:42:55 PM »
I've seen Cenk's name on Twitter occasionally, but I don't follow him.  I don't know who Destiny is.

Glad you're not getting your news from them.  I do wonder where you are getting it from, though, because there are some parallels there that I have noticed over time. 

Destiny's clip in that interview, telling his followers "fuck Trump & that dead firefighter guy", as well as trying to justify lives lost because "Jan. 6! Insurrectionist!  Stupid games get stupid prizes!" make him a certified ass pirate.  Fuck that guy.

Edit: This message has been brought to you by Brightspeed Internet.  The only internet out there that is "Shit yo pants" fast.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 12:57:24 PM by Snakebite »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Snaggletiger,
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2024, 02:55:19 PM »
I loathe these fuckers

MSNBC host Ari Melber called Trump's ear bandage a "spectacle" after the former president made his first public appearance since a would-be assassin tried to gun him down during his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, on Saturday.

"A spectacle for this candidate who we know is, by his own admission, obsessed with assorted spectacles," Melber said. "There is a political quest here to mine and use Donald Trump's injury, and whether his allies and Republicans or the candidate himself do that in a way that overextends their credibility, will be decided by the voters."
There are boastful motherfuckers who strut around like a banny rooster and crow their holier than thouness on this very forum. This is why I have spent the majority of my time in the very secret VIP area in which I am not at liberty to discuss.

Mainly because I don’t want to create controversy but also because I am not queer. For the most part.

But Trump would never create a spectacle. Ha! I kid. But who gives a fuck? They shot him in the fucking ear!

I’d be wearing a bandage that covered up the whole side of my body if I thought it would get sympathy votes. Fuck these snowflake f*****s.

Edit note: that shit wasn't kosher before and it's not fucking kosher now.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 03:43:38 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2024, 06:13:15 PM »
There are boastful motherfuckers who strut around like a banny rooster and crow their holier than thouness on this very forum. This is why I have spent the majority of my time in the very secret VIP area in which I am not at liberty to discuss.

Mainly because I don’t want to create controversy but also because I am not queer. For the most part.

But Trump would never create a spectacle. Ha! I kid. But who gives a fuck? They shot him in the fucking ear!

I’d be wearing a bandage that covered up the whole side of my body if I thought it would get sympathy votes. Fuck these snowflake f*****s.

Edit note: that shit wasn't kosher before and it's not fucking kosher now.
My dick is Kosher though. You know you like the way it tastes, anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2024, 06:18:12 PM »
stop
« Last Edit: July 18, 2024, 08:52:12 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2024, 06:53:13 PM »
stop
« Last Edit: July 18, 2024, 08:52:44 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2024, 09:03:51 PM »
It appears the shooter's parents called the local police hours before the assassination attempt took place.

So apparently he didn't have his parent's permission to be there.

The Secret Service reportedly were also forewarned of the presence of the young man on the grounds well in advance of the shooting.

It is not known at this time if they viewed him (Crooks) as a credible threat or just a kid with a ladder and a rifle attempting to make them look bad.

Also, and this can't be substantiated, but it is thought that Crook's was warned to stand down before he actually started firing.

A local firefighter was killed while valiantly shielding his family from harm and two other attendee's were critically injured from the gunfire. Former President Donald Trump survived an attempt on his life.

And soon after we learn that the Department of Homeland Security had received recent tips about an increased threat of violence against America by Iran.

There is no clear motive at this time but further investigation is leading authorities to surmise that Crook's was bullied throughout much of his young life and it's quite possible that he was just acting out, being defiant and thirsting for notoriety.

Any other takes on the matter?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2024, 09:31:42 PM »

Any other takes on the matter?

stop
« Last Edit: July 18, 2024, 08:53:23 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2024, 01:58:12 AM »
Liberals are sort of like Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. They think If they say Project 2025 enough, their presidential candidate becomes alive again.

It’s their new Russia collusion.
Their Trump’s gonna start WWIII.
There, OMG, he grabbed me by my pussy.
And whatever else nonsense these leftist morons are slinging.
The people have heard your false cry of wolf. They hear it no more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2024, 09:20:19 AM »
The top Dems are in panic mode urging Biden to get out purely for for the sake of optics. He has been unable to do the job for a very long time. And only now after the events of the 13th and the wave of enthusiasm among a galvanized Republican Party have they become fully aware of a need for "change."  It's certainly not their failed policies.

Their worst nightmare's are becoming a reality. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions