Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anybody surprised?

jmar

Re: Anybody surprised?
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2024, 03:20:37 PM »
I don’t want to offend a man that drinks raw chicken cocktails. Forgive me!
My Tide Pod highballs are to die for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2024, 04:14:21 PM »
And so it comes out.  The reason the roof top where the shooter fired from wasn't covered....according to the Director of DEI....err, the Secret Service, was that it was a sloped roof at its highest point, so it was a safety risk.

In 99.57% of these situations, she would be doing a telephone interview after being immediately fired for complete incompetence. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2024, 04:36:58 PM »
And so it comes out.  The reason the roof top where the shooter fired from wasn't covered....according to the Director of DEI....err, the Secret Service, was that it was a sloped roof at its highest point, so it was a safety risk.

In 99.57% of these situations, she would be doing a telephone interview after being immediately fired for complete incompetence. 
Couple of live cameras from Walmart would have done the trick, same day free delivery. Might have to get up on a ladder to mount them though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2024, 04:39:44 PM »
All they had to do was ask. A redneck in a lawn chair would have sat up there for free.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2024, 04:44:41 PM »
All they had to do was ask. A redneck in a lawn chair would have sat up there for free.
Or get a SSAgent to pose as a redneck in a lawnchair. Fuck yeah!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
CCTAU,
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2024, 04:48:03 PM »

I’m sure Trump has been involved with them at some point.  Probably praised their members, stood on a podium somewhere with some of them, arm in arm, saying how hugely good they are.  I have no idea.  But, 2025 is some new, radical shit, and he can’t be any clearer about where he stands.  But, that doesn’t stop our 90% radical left-leaning media.  Do yourself one favor.  Google “Trump’s stance on Project 2025.” You only have to glance at the headlines.  All the usual suspects are there.  CNN, NBC, NPR, CNBC etc.  Every one saying the same thing. Trump tries  to distance himself from Project 2025….BUT…..he didn’t say no, did he?

And you wonder how people can spread the word on social media about how Trump is going to kill all the gays?

It was drafted by his former and future administration.  They are sponsoring the RNC. 

In fact, at least 140 people who worked in the Trump administration had a hand in Project 2025, a CNN review found, including more than half of the people listed as authors, editors and contributors to “Mandate for Leadership,” the project’s extensive manifesto for overhauling the executive branch.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/11/politics/trump-allies-project-2025/index.html

Trump also spoke highly about the group's plans at a dinner sponsored by the Heritage Foundation in April 2022, saying: “This is a great group, and they’re going to lay the groundwork and detail plans for exactly what our movement will do and what your movement will do when the American people give us a colossal mandate to save America.”
Vought, one of the key authors of Project 2025, is also the Republican National Committee’s platform policy director.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/project-2025-trump-heritage-foundation-what-know-rcna161338

He also explicitly stated it was his agenda:

https://x.com/KariTrump/status/1809773594622456312

Yeah, he's backing away because it is FUCKING toxic to the voting public and only plays with the true-believing/red-meat base.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2024, 05:05:51 PM »
It was drafted by his former and future administration.  They are sponsoring the RNC. 

In fact, at least 140 people who worked in the Trump administration had a hand in Project 2025, a CNN review found, including more than half of the people listed as authors, editors and contributors to “Mandate for Leadership,” the project’s extensive manifesto for overhauling the executive branch.

Trump also spoke highly about the group's plans at a dinner sponsored by the Heritage Foundation in April 2022, saying: “This is a great group, and they’re going to lay the groundwork and detail plans for exactly what our movement will do and what your movement will do when the American people give us a colossal mandate to save America.”
Vought, one of the key authors of Project 2025, is also the Republican National Committee’s platform policy director.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/project-2025-trump-heritage-foundation-what-know-rcna161338

Yeah, he's backing away because it is FUCKING toxic to the voting public and only plays with the true-believing/red-meat base.

So they really will be putting trannies in jail & killing all the gays?

Being serious, I have not read a damn thing about Project 2025.  I'll look into it.  From what I have heard, it seems like a Southern Baptist Preacher wrote it. 

To be clear, I don't like extremism on either side.  We as Americans need to focus on loving each other & our country more.  Tired of all the fucking hate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2024, 05:08:46 PM »

You forgot to link NPR in there as well.  Maybe go find a few Keith Olberman quotes to boost credibility.  He's backing away because what they came out with is radical garbage that will never happen.  The man is the Republican nominee.  You would fully expect him to align himself with conservative groups. But, he also has every right to totally reject certain ideas and positions, which is exactly what he's done here.  He said, I wish you well, but I'm not going there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2024, 05:23:02 PM »
You forgot to link NPR in there as well.  Maybe go find a few Keith Olberman quotes to boost credibility.  He's backing away because what they came out with is radical garbage that will never happen.  The man is the Republican nominee.  You would fully expect him to align himself with conservative groups. But, he also has every right to totally reject certain ideas and positions, which is exactly what he's done here.  He said, I wish you well, but I'm not going there.
Who brought up the subject of Project 2025 and why?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2024, 05:44:40 PM »
Who brought up the subject of Project 2025 and why?

That would be me.  But it wasn't in the spirit of debating the merits of Project 2025.  It was in response to Snake's hope that the media would tone it down.  2025 is a prime example of how Trump can say one thing, and the liberal media either flat out lies, or keeps the lemmings all walking in the same direction by saying, "Yeah....BUT....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2024, 05:45:59 PM »
All of that stuff is important but I don’t want us to lose sight of preventing Snags from getting his ass beat. Specifically by Wes.

All kidding aside, tone the rhetoric down so that it won’t escalate. But if it does escalate to a point that physical altercation is inevitable, for the love of God please let me know. You have no idea the lengths I will go to witness this. Seriously. I will pay both of you in cash. And I’m quite sure there are many others that feel the same/

I would feel obligated to get Wes off of Snags at some point. But I have to admit it wouldn’t be until he’s beaten the absolute motherfuck out of him. Thats the only way he’s  going to learn and I don’t want to have to do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2024, 05:54:12 PM »
That would be me.  But it wasn't in the spirit of debating the merits of Project 2025.  It was in response to Snake's hope that the media would tone it down.  2025 is a prime example of how Trump can say one thing, and the liberal media either flat out lies, or keeps the lemmings all walking in the same direction by saying, "Yeah....BUT....

Just don't want another Civil War to break out is all.  If the assassination attempt were successful, we very well could be in one right now.  That's my biggest fear, right up there with Chyyyynaaa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2024, 06:17:58 PM »

Being serious, I have not read a damn thing about Project 2025.  I'll look into it.  From what I have heard, it seems like a Southern Baptist Preacher wrote it. 

To be clear, I don't like extremism on either side.  We as Americans need to focus on loving each other & our country more.  Tired of all the fucking hate.

Can I still hate a couple of people on here? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2024, 06:19:22 PM »
Just don't want another Civil War to break out is all.  If the assassination attempt were successful, we very well could be in one right now.  That's my biggest fear, right up there with Chyyyynaaa.

She’s badass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

jmar

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2024, 06:26:11 PM »
Can I still hate a couple of people on here? 
If you're not there yet I can try harder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
Snakebite,
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2024, 06:30:56 PM »

Yes, but it's so much worse. Please read it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2024, 06:46:00 PM »
Yes, but it's so much worse. Please read it.
It's inconceivable Wes.
The assasination attempt should end all of the crazy talk.
There is no agenda in our Constitutional Republic for a dictatorship, rounding up political enemies and/or groups that oppose this administration.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2024, 06:53:51 PM »
If you're not there yet I can try harder.

I love you, brudda.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2024, 06:55:11 PM »
It's inconceivable Wes.
There is no agenda in our Constitutional Republic for a dictatorship, rounding up political enemies and/or groups that oppose this administration.

And yet, the Crips have attempted it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2024, 06:55:30 PM »
It's inconceivable Wes.

Except... THAT'S WHAT TRUMP IS PROMISING TO DO! 

The Constitution, post Trump, is an artifact.  He's positioned himself to be above the law and his camp and base are all the way in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions