Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anybody surprised?

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Anybody surprised?
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2024, 12:44:41 PM »
I saw a meme this morning where someone asked why the SS did not have someone on that roof. The reply was no need to have the SS and the CIA on the same roof!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 03:37:52 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2024, 01:50:02 PM »
Shooter was in an ad for Blackrock filmed at his high school last year.

https://x.com/lauraloomer/status/1812416983201112373?s=46

We’ve seen this before. Lee Harvey something or another. Just saying.

It's called a young, dumb patsy being amped up by "others".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
The Six,
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2024, 06:20:55 PM »
Ol Wessie is pretty quiet here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2024, 08:02:34 PM »
Ol Wessie is pretty quiet here.

Not sure what you want.  Is shooting people bad?  Yes.  I'm glad the republicans are finally open to that concept.

Otherwise, a Republican shot the Republican candidate using the Republicans' favorite protected firearm. In response to the non-stop stream of rhetoric out of the Republican candidate's mouth.

I'm good.  Y'all can be mad at each other.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2024, 08:42:41 PM »

Not sure what you want.  Is shooting people bad?  Yes.  I'm glad the republicans are finally open to that concept.

Otherwise, a Republican shot the Republican candidate using the Republicans' favorite protected firearm. In response to the non-stop stream of rhetoric out of the Republican candidate's mouth.

You, sir, have completely lost your mind. 

Whoopi Goldberg is staring at you, agog. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2024, 09:06:02 PM »

You, sir, have completely lost your mind. 

Whoopi Goldberg is staring at you, agog.

None of that is disputable.  If you continue to do so, I'm confirmed that you are detached from reality.  Again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2024, 09:51:43 PM »
None of that is disputable.  If you continue to do so, I'm confirmed that you are detached from reality.  Again.

Every word of it is disputable. 

Every word of it is despicable. 

I feel sorry for you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2024, 10:41:02 PM »

the comment about Republicans open to shooting people is bad.
really wes? ...that's stirring the pot. 

any plausible merit he registered as a republican to vote in a primary to hopefully change the outcome.  democrat operative? antifa operative?

he was too young to vote in the last presidential race so really no basis to say he was tied to any party.

many, many democrats support the 2A and own guns, and yes an AR-15.

rhetoric, oh ok and the democrats aren't doing the same?   shit dude.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2024, 11:07:26 PM »
the comment about Republicans open to shooting people is bad.
really wes? ...that's stirring the pot. 

any plausible merit he registered as a republican to vote in a primary to hopefully change the outcome.  democrat operative? antifa operative?

he was too young to vote in the last presidential race so really no basis to say he was tied to any party.

many, many democrats support the 2A and own guns, and yes an AR-15.

rhetoric, oh ok and the democrats aren't doing the same?   shit dude.

I defy you to find any shoot/kill rhetoric from anyone approaching the mainstream left.  It ain't there.

But there's a metric fuck ton of it from the repub crew.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2024, 11:15:04 PM »
Look, I’m just going to shoot it to you straight. So, it will undoubtedly be over your head. But you and I can’t see eye to eye.

I mean, I’m 6 foot in my cleats.

Snags thinks he’s 6’ 4”. He’s the only one who thinks that but he still towers over you.

My point is that you are pretty low.

And any comments about the constitutionally protected firearm is unwarranted.

I don’t doubt that you wish the little punk would not have missed but you have better sense than to say that. I realize that. Or, at least I haven’t heard you say it but you would need to be jumping up and down.

My main concern since Trump’s ear getting grazed is you and Stephen not getting into it. I’ve never pretended to be butt buddies with you and he and I aren’t exactly what I would describe as close. But I feel obligated to keep him from getting the fuck beaten out of him.

I will admit that since he blocked me that time, I don’t have anything for the motherfucker. But, I do have something for his wife.

So, I am watching. I don’t want to get on here and talk a bunch of shit like most of these motherfuckers. I let my Uncle Ricky and cousin Louie do the talking and it’s in a language that you will understand, no matter what you speak.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2024, 11:28:04 PM »
I defy you to find any shoot/kill rhetoric from anyone approaching the mainstream left.  It ain't there.

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1812325538620420349?s=46&t=zqQHVa85lEP9M2LY6roGEQ

But what do I know, according to President Biden, I’m a threat to democracy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2024, 01:19:10 AM »

you're moving the goalposts now...clearly you stated rhetoric, now your covering yourself by shoot/kill rhetoric. 

which is it, wes? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2024, 08:26:47 AM »
you're moving the goalposts now...clearly you stated rhetoric, now your covering yourself by shoot/kill rhetoric. 

which is it, wes?

It's shoot/kill rhetoric.  It's suggesting that Hillary needed a "2nd amendment solution."  It's the Republican gubernatorial candidate saying "some people need to be killed."

I'll take lumps on Jar's video, but there is a gulf between the two parties on this issue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Damn Six

• Pale Rider
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2024, 08:30:03 AM »
How about Joe saying Trump and bullseye in the same sentence?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a long wait.” Preacher

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2024, 08:47:08 AM »
It's shoot/kill rhetoric.  It's suggesting that Hillary needed a "2nd amendment solution."  It's the Republican gubernatorial candidate saying "some people need to be killed."

I'll take lumps on Jar's video, but there is a gulf between the two parties on this issue.

You are deranged.  I pity you. 

All you’re doing is protecting what the left actually does on what you wish the right would do. 

Yeah. There’s a gulf.  But it’s not what you think.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2024, 08:59:44 AM »

You're a good man, Wes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2024, 12:03:03 PM »
You're a good man, Wes.

Hoping that as the popularity of the radical left continues to fall off, their media’s talking points will change to be more moderate to stay in business. When that happens, I’m sure others will follow along. That’s the trend I am seeing. There’s hope yet. Politics as a religion needs to be put in the rear view.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

jmar

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2024, 12:41:59 PM »
Hoping that as the popularity of the radical left continues to fall off, their media’s talking points will change to be more moderate to stay in business. When that happens, I’m sure others will follow along. That’s the trend I am seeing. There’s hope yet. Politics as a religion needs to be put in the rear view.
What about cults?
I'm a practicing Trumpist and your little description here cramps my style.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2024, 02:48:54 PM »
What about cults?
I'm a practicing Trumpist and your little description here cramps my style.

I don’t want to offend a man that drinks raw chicken cocktails. Forgive me!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2024, 02:54:36 PM »

Agree wholeheartedly.  It needs to happen all the way around, and soon.

However, the media can’t do it.  They just can’t.  Here’s an example.  I started seeing posts on the medias that are social from people, a lot of which are teh gays, about how their lives are pretty much over if Trump gets in and adopts Project 2025.  What is Project 2025?  It’s set of “guidelines” laid out by The Heritage Foundation, a self-proclaimed, Conservative think-tank, that basically say, if we’re going to take our country back, we have to…..well, 900+ pages of we have to.

They can call themselves conservative, but a lot of that shit is exactly what should be labeled, radical right wing garbage.  Stuff that will never happen, and some of it, flat out unconstitutional.  There are some former Trump staffers in Heritage Foundation, so naturally, the media ties it to Trump, and when that happens, the lemmings automatically scream bloody murder and how he is going to ban abortion nationwide, and put all the trans people in jail.  BTW, I’m not exaggerating.  I’ve seen very serious posts to that effect.

So, what does Trump have to say about Project 2025? "I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal,” Trump wrote earlier this month. “Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

I’m sure Trump has been involved with them at some point.  Probably praised their members, stood on a podium somewhere with some of them, arm in arm, saying how hugely good they are.  I have no idea.  But, 2025 is some new, radical shit, and he can’t be any clearer about where he stands.  But, that doesn’t stop our 90% radical left-leaning media.  Do yourself one favor.  Google “Trump’s stance on Project 2025.” You only have to glance at the headlines.  All the usual suspects are there.  CNN, NBC, NPR, CNBC etc.  Every one saying the same thing. Trump tries  to distance himself from Project 2025….BUT…..he didn’t say no, did he?

And you wonder how people can spread the word on social media about how Trump is going to kill all the gays?   
« Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 02:59:26 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."